e and I was lucky to get out of there with a six. The b

in Quasselecke 22.08.2018 12:56
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

DUQUOIN, Ill. -- Tom Hessert won the ARCA Racing Series race at DuQuoin State Fairgrounds in an overtime shootout Sunday night for his first series victory since 2014.The 30-year-old Hessert, driving Venturini Motorsports No. 25 Toyota, survived the green-white-checker finish on the mile clay oval for his sixth career series victory.This is so awesome, said Hessert, from Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Weve been so close on the dirt so many times to finally win one is just really, really cool. Very special.Kelly Kovski was seccond, followed by 61-year-old former NASCAR driver Ken Schrader, points leader Chase Briscoe and Ryan Unzicker. Schrader drove Venturinis No. 25 Toyota.We started third, run third, guess were just a third-place guy tonight, Schrader said. We didnt overheat like a lot of them did. Thats a good thing. But, wow, DuQuoin at night was wonderful.On the final restart, Hessert elected to start on the outside and got a jump on Schrader. Briscoe got underneath Schrader into Turn 1 and pounded the back of Hesserts rear bumper through the corner. Hessert maintained a length advantage coming to the checkered flag, with Briscoe, Kovski and Schrader trailing. ARCA officials dropped Briscoe from second to fourth for jumped the start.Crazy night, Hessert said. We overheated so bad over that first run. ... We were just nursing this thing. We had a really good race car. I knew if we could just cool it down, we could win it. Maillot Eden Hazard Pas Cher . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Maillot Thomas Meunier . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.maillotbelgiqueexterieur.com/maillot-dries-mertens.html .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Maillot Thomas Vermaelen . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Maillot Vincent Kompany . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes.Jason Day was left frustrated after dropping three shots on the back nine in very tricky conditions at Augusta. The world No 1 shot 71 in a round containing three birdies and four bogeys to end the second round at one over for the tournament.Just as in his first round, Day went well on the front nine but was unable to maintain that momentum after turning for home.Its hard, I played the front nine superb so I really cant say anything more about the front side but the back side, its tricky once the wind comes in, he told Sky Sports. Day is one over par after his second round The pin locations, the greens are starting to firm up, the greens are very quick. When youre on the greens, if its in an exposed area you have to allow for wind on putts so itts very, very tricky to hit putts and hit shots close.ddddddddddddI hit a great shot on 13 and it pulled up short, so that was a 20 plus wind there and I was lucky to get out of there with a six. The bogey at the last wasnt the greatest but if I can tidy that up for the weekend, I might be in the tournament.Asked about the pin positions, Day admitted that they were difficult but said that it was the weather conditions that were the biggest issue.The ones coming home on the back side are very, very difficult, he added.With all the wind that we have and where theyre putting the pin locations, its a good test of golf, its a good challenge out there and you have to be up for it.I cant think of anything off the top of my head that is outstandingly brutal, everything is normal but we just have 20 miles per hour winds. Also See: WATCH: Brandens Dis-Grace Masters: Latest leaderboard Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor