do believes the nine Australians arre

in Quasselecke 21.08.2018 13:30
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Daniel Ricciardo will run Renaults upgraded engine in his Red Bull car at this weekends Monaco GP, with Spanish GP-winning team-mate Max Verstappen staying with the older version. Renault have decided to bring forward the introduction of their new unit by one race after a successful Barcelona test, although they are not yet in a position to fit new engines to all four cars on their roster.Debate over which of Red Bulls drivers would be given the new engine for Monaco swirled over recent days, given Ricciardo is their lead runner in the championship but Verstappen won on his debut for the team last time out in Spain. Sky Sports News HQ understands Ricciardo will run the upgraded unit in Monaco. Meanwhile, Kevin Magnussen will use the one unit available for Renaults works team.Asked how the team decided he would be given the new spec, Ricciardo joked: It was a history test, basically, and seeing as Im older than Max that was easier to win! Renault are expecting a performance uplift of up to half a second on certain tracks from their upgrades after making significant modifications to the combustion system.Monaco is one of the least engine-dependent circuits on the calendar, meaning a bigger performance uplift should be felt on forthcoming tracks such as Canada and Austria.Monaco GP talking pointsIt will make the ICE more powerful but also efficient, leading to a gain of around half a second per lap, Renaults Remi Taffin said last week. Weve used a small proportion of our token allocation for this upgrade.Armed with the new engine, Ricciardo is aiming to bounce back from the disappointment of losing out on victory at Barcelona, having led Verstappen for the majority of the race before Red Bull split their strategies. Sky Sports News HQs Craig Slater takes you around the streets of Monte Carlo as it prepares for the Monaco Grand Prix Im over it now, Ricciardo told SSNHQ. We had the test on Tuesday and then I was on the simulator on Wednesday, so I had a bit of time to go through it all with the team between sessions. Its done.I couldnt be happier coming here to this track to let off some steam. This is the place to do it, so Im very happy to be here for the race this weekend.Having ended their 30-race victory drought, Red Bull are optimistic of a strong showing relative to world champions Mercedes at F1s showpiece event.When is the Monaco GP on Sky?Verstappen, who starred on his Monaco debut for Toro Rosso last year before crashing into the back of Romain Grosjean, said: We won the last one but, still, you have to be realistic. Mercedes will be strong but I think we can be quite close.Monaco is always very interesting, as you could also see last year - even though I created a bit of that! We will see, I think the car will be quite strong here. Also See: Monaco GP talking points Can Lewis end Monaco woes? Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.cheapjerseysfastshipping.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Australian Formula One star Daniel Ricciardo believes the nine Australians arrested for celebrating his Malaysian Grand Prix win in their budgie smugglers should be released and escape serious sanctions.The nine men were arrested for indecency after not quite baring all while wearing swimwear emblazoned with the Malaysian flag.They could be jailed for up to two years under Malaysian law but Ricciardo told NewsCorp Australias he hoped they would be freed.Theyve been arrested, so that already in my books is lesson learned, he said.I guess when they travel next time they will check the laws for where they go but, for me, there is no reason for anything else to happen.Obviously, Malaysia has their law and whatever will be, but from my side, personally, they were jjust enjoying the celebration and obviously it just went a step too far for those laws.dddddddddddd see it as pretty harmless.Malaysian police hope to charge the men with intentional insult, with a minimum penalty of a fine and a maximum two-year prison term.A lesser charge of insulting Malaysias national emblem is also being considered, carrying a maximum term of six months behind bars.The groups actions drew criticism from Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop.They are facing certain charges and what might be seen as a foolish prank or Aussie blokey behaviour in Australia can be seen very differently in another country, she said. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor