Luis Severi

in Events im JuZ Idstein 08.08.2018 05:56
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

One thing is clear through three games of the power-packed Western Conference finals between a Golden State team that has won two of the past three championships and a Houston team that had a league-best 65 wins.

If either team is off its game Authentic Lukas Dostal Jersey , a blowout could ensue.

The Rockets found themselves on the wrong end of that equation in a 126-85 defeat in Game 3 that was the most lopsided loss in their postseason history and the biggest win ever for the Warriors, who took a 2-1 series lead.

Now the big question heading into Game 4 on Tuesday night is which team has the edge if both are clicking.

”I kind of expected that yesterday, that it would be that type of game,” Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni said. ”We didn’t bring our best game. But I’m hoping for the best. I hope we play great and them bad. Never know.”

In a possible bit of gamesmanship, D’Antoni said the pressure in Game 4 is squarely on Golden State’s shoulders despite the fact Houston trails in the series. He hopes that helps his players stay loose and play with an extra ”giddy-up” in their step.

”We should always have a swagger,” star guard James Harden said. ”But even more importantly, tomorrow. They’ve got to try to take a 3-1 lead going on the road. Tie this thing up going back to our crib.”

Warriors coach Steve Kerr said he welcomes the pressure, knowing his team has shown a tendency to lose focus when there’s not as much on the line. That may have contributed to Golden State coming out flat in a 127-105 loss in Game 2 after winning the series opener by 13 points.

Star Kevin Durant has another theory for why there have been so many lopsided games this postseason. There has been only one Western Conference playoff game this month decided by fewer than eight points and there hasn’t been a single playoff game in either conference decided by single digits since May 9 heading into Monday night’s action.

”The 3-pointer’s such a huge part of the game now that it could easily go from six to 16 or 17 in a matter of seconds in the game http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-joel-iyiegbuniwe-jersey ,” Durant said. ”So I wouldn’t say … the games aren’t good. It’s just the fact that the style of play causes teams to pull away a little faster.”

The Warriors might have to take the court in Game 4 without a key contributor. Forward Andre Iguodala is doubtful with a sore left knee. If Iguodala can’t go, the Warriors will be down a key defender against Harden and a playmaker on offense, forcing Kerr to make another adjustment after the move to put Iguodala in the starting lineup provided a spark in the second round against New Orleans.

One factor in Golden State’s favor is that Stephen Curry might have found his outside shot in the second half Sunday. After making just 3 of 20 3-pointers in the first 10 quarters of the series, Curry hit 4 of 5 from long range after intermission Sunday, including a 30-footer.

”I work on it all the time, and I made it before,” Curry said. ”I had amnesia, really. In that moment Marshall Newhouse Color Rush Jersey , in my head am I 0-for-0, or am I 10-for-10 in my head? I’m feeling good in that moment. Just shoot it. You can’t second-guess your first instinct in that moment. So it’s obviously good to see it go down, and we got a little boost from that possession.”

That type of short-term memory is just what the Rockets need after the Game 3 blowout, even if D’Antoni did plan to hold a film session to go over the mistakes for his own sanity more than as a teaching tool.

His players know they weren’t aggressive enough on both ends and lacked the focus needed to beat a Warriors team that is nearly unstoppable when at its best this time of year. But the Rockets have the confidence built in a stellar regular season and first two rounds to believe they have the tools to pull it off.

”Just go out there and do it,” Harden said. ”It’s pretty simple. Not try to overcomplicate things. Just go out there and do what we do. Obviously, do the opposite of what we did last game, but it’s not hard at all.”

NOTES: Iguodala banged his knee in the fourth quarter Sunday, Kerr said. … Kerr plans to speak to the league about Draymond Green’s double-technical with Trevor Ariza in the fourth when Ariza shoved the Warriors forward after they traded words.

AP Sports Writer Janie McCauley in Oakland contributed to this report.

Dellin Betances stole the show from Jonathan Loaisiga with his Gary Sheffield impersonation at the plate – even as the rookie right-hander played stopper for the team with baseball’s best record.

Loaisiga took a no-hitter into the sixth inning Chris Rusin Colorado Rockies Jersey , Aaron Judge ripped his 20th homer and the New York Yankees snapped a three-game skid with a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday night.

All of which meant the Yankees could laugh about Betances’ first career plate appearance. Batting with the bases loaded and one out in the eighth, Betances wiggled his bat like Sheffield as he took a strike from Yacksel Rios before missing on two mighty swings. That drew chuckles from his teammates in the bullpen.

”I liked to watch Gary and imitate his stance,” Betances said. ”I was trying to do some damage. I took some good hacks. I got my money’s worth.”

Betances said he hadn’t swung a bat in 12 years.

”I was hoping and praying it wouldn’t be my turn,” he said. ”I saw the ball good. Playing catch with Aroldis Chapman helped me out.”

Judge and the rest of the Yankees enjoyed watching Betances trying to make contact.

”It was fun, a pretty cool moment,” Judge said. ”I’m glad he didn’t get hurt.”

Loaisiga (2-0) didn’t allow a hit until Jorge Alfaro lined a single to right leading off the sixth. He struck out eight in 5 1/3 innings, throwing 86 pitches in his third start after jumping from Double-A to the majors.

”I felt good from the start, was aggressive and attacked the zone http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-da_ron-payne-jersey ,” Loaisiga said through a translator.

The Yankees, who were swept by the Tampa Bay Rays over the weekend, haven’t lost four in a row this season and own the best record in baseball (51-25).

”We just had to forget what happened in Tampa and get back on track,” Judge said.

Making their first appearance at Citizens Bank Park since beating the Phillies in six games in the 2009 World Series, it felt like home for the Yankees. The sellout crowd of 44,136 was filled with fans cheering for the Bronx Bombers.

Philadelphia’s Vince Velasquez (5-8) allowed two runs and three hits, striking out seven in six innings. He’s given up three runs or fewer in 11 of 16 starts.

David Robertson struck out Rhys Hoskins and retired Odubel Herrera on a grounder to leave runners at second and third after replacing Loaisiga in the sixth. Hoskins didn’t immediately run to first after the ball bounced a few feet away and appeared to exchange words with a fan after walking back out of the dugout.

”He was a little frustrated in that moment,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said of Hoskins. ”Rhys always says and does the right thing http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-korey-toomer-jersey , supports his teammates.”

Robertson allowed Scott Kingery’s RBI single in the seventh and gave way to Betances for three outs. Chapman got the last four outs for his 23rd save in 24 tries. He entered with two runners on in the eighth and Carlos Santana flied to deep left on Chapman’s first pitch. The lefty surrendered a solo homer to Maikel Franco with two outs in the ninth.

Gleyber Torres had an RBI double in the first. Judge lined one out to left in the fifth to give the Yankees a 2-0 lead.

Giancarlo Stanton hit a hard bouncer over drawn-in shortstop Kingery’s head for a two-run single in the eighth, extending the lead to 4-1.

I-95 RIVALRY

The Yankees improved to 14-14 against the Phillies, leaving the Los Angeles Dodgers as the only team they have a losing record (6-7) against in the regular season. New York also defeated Philadelphia in the 1950 World Series.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Yankees: All-Star C Gary Sanchez was put on the 10-day disabled list because of a Grade 1 right groin strain. Manager Aaron Boone said Sanchez could miss up to four weeks.

Phillies: Right-handed reliever Edubray Ramos was placed on the 10-day disabled list because of a right shoulder impingement.

UP NEXT

RHP Luis Severino (11-2, 2.24 ERA) goes for the Yankees and RHP Jake Arrieta (5-5, 3.42) takes the mound for the Phillies on Tuesday night. Severino has never faced Philadelphia. Arrieta is 3-1, 3.83 in seven career starts vs. New York.

nach oben springen

RE: Luis Severi

in Events im JuZ Idstein 11.08.2018 09:46
von guaxu060 • 60 Beiträge

pandora jewelry
off white
ralph lauren outlet
vapormax plus
coach outlet
adidas outlet
jimmy choo
red bottoms
kobe shoes
ray ban sunglasses
reebok
fitflop
new jordans
nike presto
uggs boots
skechers
pandora rings
skechers shoes
curry shoes
tory burch outlet
mbt shoes
asics shoes
new jordans
clarks shoes
off white
yeezy
pandora jewelry
vapormax
air max 97
north face jackets
pandora jewelry
louboutin shoes
red bottom
supreme clothing
pandora
ralph lauren
nike outlet
yeezy shoes
nike shox
pandora sale
louboutin
under armour outlet
yeezy
polo ralph lauren
timberland outlet
kyrie 4
longchamp
birkin bag
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet
nike huarache
pandora
fake yeezys
pandora outlet
curry shoes
lebron soldier
cheap nfl jerseys
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
kyrie 4
pandora
pandora bracelet
balenciaga
timberland outlet
coach factory
yeezy
win like 82
nike air max
new jordans
puma shoes
pandora jewelry
birkenstock sandals
supreme clothing
golden goose
vapormax
nfl jerseys
fitflop
beats headphones
red bottom
nike factory
converse shoes
skechers shoes
swarovski jewelry
curry 4
curry 4
nike huarache
kd shoes
timberland boots
northface outlet
vans
fit flops
ralph lauren outlet
air force one
golden goose
skechers shoes
asics gel
valentino shoes
northface
birkenstocks
beats headphones
air max 95
nike clearance
supreme clothing
north face jackets
uggs boots
pandora jewelry
vapormax
north face outlet
north face
replica rolex
coach outlet
vapor max
red bottom
air max plus
birkenstocks
rayban sunglasses
nike shox
longchamp
nike outlet
vapormax
soccer cleats
ultra boost
vapor max
kyrie 4
calvin klein outlet
jordan 11 red
yeezy beluga
jordan 11 gym red
win like 96
pandora bracelet
ferragamo
lebron 15
pandora
air max 95
air max 2018
birkenstocks
ugg boots
goyard
timberland boots
red bottom
fake yeezys
under armour
tommy hilfiger
goyard
kd shoes
swarovski jewelry
timberland outlet
adidas shoes
ecco shoes
converse shoes
yeezy shoes
pandora jewelry
uggs slippers
birkenstocks
longchamp handbags
reebok shoes
nike shoes
jordan 12
yeezy zebra
soccer cleats
polo ralph
nike shoes
nike outlet
nike outlet
air max 2018
clarks shoes
louboutin
kd shoes
ferragamo
longchamp handbags
fake yeezys
calvin klein outlet
adidas yeezy
kyrie 3
yeezy shoes
oakley
under armour outlet
jordan 11 red
wholesale jerseys
nike store
clarks shoes
puma shoes
fitflop
nike outlet
louboutin shoes
fake rolex
coach factory
the north face
win like 82
yeezy shoes
pandora charms
birkenstocks
puma shoes
vans
under armour outlet
polo shirts
yeezys
yeezy shoes
pandora sale
louboutin shoes
soccer cleats
ferragamo
michael kors outlet
skechers shoes
adidas shoes
pandora
yeezy zebra
pandora jewelry
pandora
cheap nfl jerseys china
uggs outlet
birkenstocks
north face outlet
vapormax
red bottom
red bottoms
red bottom
nike outlet
adidas shoes
north face jackets
louboutin shoes
north face jackets
lebron 15
louboutin shoes
calvin klein outlet
soccer cleats
adidas nmd
christian louboutin red soles
air max 270
nike air max 2018
yeezy shoes
off white nike
puma shoes
coach outlet
skechers shoes
coach handbags
ray ban
coach outlet
lacoste
north face jackets
skechers outlet
kate spade outlet
air force one
barbour
air max 97
louboutin
pandora charms
nike huarache
polo outlet
ultra boost
win like 96
timberland boots
yeezy shoes
pandora rings
vapormax plus
north face jackets
lebron soldier
jordan 11 red
north face jackets
nike outlet
pandora
michael kors
pandora jewelry
off white
red bottom
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
nike presto
polo outlet
north face jackets
balenciaga shoes
balenciaga
uggs official site
rayban sunglasses
birkin bag
oakley sunglasses
kobe shoes
air max 270
kyrie 4
celine
puma shoes
cortez
canada goose jacket
lacoste
sunglasses for men
uptempo
pandora
asics gel
red bottom shoes
timberland outlet
kd 10
north face jackets
coach outlet
ecco
polo ralph lauren
jordan shoes
pandora
northface outlet
yeezy boost
replica watches
huaraches nike
north face jackets
kd 10
coach outlet
yeezy
michael kors outlet
uptempo
nike store
air max plus
balenciaga
ralph lauren outlet
louboutin shoes
north face outlet
yeezy shoes
jimmy choo
kyrie 3nike kyrie 3
pandora earrings
adidas outlet
nike cortez
kyrie 3
coach outlet
fitflops
hilfiger outlet
oakley
yeezy beluga
pandora
curry 4
yeezy boost
adidas shoes
jordan retro
pandora jewelry
rayban sunglasses
yeezy shoes
nmd r1
under armour outlet
yeezy shoes
tory burch
mbt
skechers shoes
north face jackets
uggs
yeezy shoes
nike store
vapor max
under armour outlet
barbour
jordan shoes
louboutin
nike factory
longchamp handbags
pandora jewelry
valentino
jordan 11 red
soccer cleats
jordan shoes
blue tint
jordan retro
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
celine
nike store
swarovski jewelry
air max 270
birkenstocks
puma shoes
jordan 12
balenciaga
michael kors outlet
kd shoes
yeezy shoes
kyrie irving shoes
asics shoes
nike air max 2018
yeezy shoes
pandora rings
yeezy boost
pandora earrings
red bottom
longchamp
air max plus
air max 97
longchamp
adidas yeezy
blue tint
uggs for women
christian louboutin shoes
kyrie 4
nike kyrie
zhen2018811

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor