England Women coach Scott Bemand has made just one change to his starting line-up for their Six Nations

in Quasselecke 27.07.2018 10:44
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

England Women coach Scott Bemand has made just one change to his starting line-up for their Six Nations showdown with France on Friday night. Brandon Allen Rams Jersey . Harriet Millar-Mills comes into the side in place of Abbie Scott, who injured her knee in last weekends 20-13 win over Wales at Twickenham Stoop.England are on course for the Grand Slam after winning their opening four matches of the competition but France - who boast a superior points-difference - can still claim the crown if they win the head-to-head contest in Vannes, Brittany. Bemand is ready for a tough clash but remains upbeat about their chances of success as they look to claim their first Six Nations title since 2012.We are competing in a Grand Slam match and this will be a championship decider, he told the RFUs official website.We set a high bar for ourselves and we are where we wanted to be at this point in the tournament. Englands Amber Reed looks ahead to the Six Nations decider against France Our ambition is to go to France and win. This is going to be a hard, physical game and in front of a home crowd, France will step up their physicality.Were ready for that but remember, theyve got to deal with us.England: 15 Katie Mason, 14 Lydia Thompson, 13 Lauren Cattell, 12 Ceri Large, 11 Lotte Clapp, 10 Amber Reed, 9 La Toya Mason; 1 Rochelle Clark, 2 Emma Croker, 3 Vickii Cornborough, 4 Emily Braund, 5 Tamara Taylor, 6 Harriet Millar-Mills, 7 Izzy Noel-Smith, 8 Sarah Hunter.Replacements: 16 Amy Cokayne, 17 Heather Kerr, 18 Bianca Dawson, 19 Poppy Leitch, 20 Poppy Cleall, 21 Bianca Blackburn, 22 Leanne Riley, 23 Ruth Laybourn.Watch France Women v England Women, live on Sky Sports 3 HD via the red button from 7.55pm on Friday. Also See: England Women target title England edge out Wales Rugby union video Six Nations table Brandin Cooks Jersey . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig. Ramik Wilson Rams Jersey . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/marcus-peters-jersey/ . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night.When Rory MacDonald enters the octagon for the main event at UFC Fight Night 54 in Halifax to face off against Tarec Saffiedine on Saturday the last thing he’ll be thinking about is a shot at the UFC Welterweight championship. The last time the Quesnel, B.C. native had a title shot in sight he came up empty in a decision loss to Robbie Lawler at UFC 167 in November. “It refocused me on a lot of things,” MacDonald told TSN.ca. “It kind of reset me a little bit – my attitude and approach to fighting. In the long run it was a good thing for me.” Since his defeat at the hands of Lawler, MacDonald (17-2) has proven those comments to be true. “Ares” dominated Demian Maia in two of three rounds at UFC 170 in February. After spending the entire first round on his back, victimized by Maia’s lethal ground-and-pound, MacDonald stuffed 20 of the next 21 takedowns and put on a world-class striking display in the unanimous decision win. MacDonald’s next opponent came in the form of the heavily-feared welterweight contender Tyron Woodley at UFC 174 in June. Riding a train of momentum of his own, Woodley was no match for the ever-improving MacDonald, who put together a deadly combination of striking and grappling to earn his second-straight unanimous decision. “I train to be that type of fighter that can take the fight anywhere at any point,” MacDonald said. “I think that’s one of my strengths - being able to fight any style of fighter in their strong points and weak points.” In the wake of two straight convincing victories, the 25-year-old was ready to refocus his sights on the belt. However, it was not to be. Lawler, who lost to Johny Hendricks in a bout for the vacant Welterweight championship at UFC 171 in March, earned a rematch with the new champ after consecutive victories of his own – including a title eliminator fight against Matt Brown. And with Hendricks sidelined duee to a torn bicep suffered in his first matchup with Lawler, MacDonald was forced to wait again for his golden opportunity. Brandon Allen Jersey. “I was hoping the title, but it didn’t work out that way and I was prepared for that – for it to go either way,” he said. “But I was happy with the way the fight (vs. Woodley) went and I think the UFC was and all the fans watching were really happy with it, so it put me in a position to fight Tarec and hopefully get the title shot after this.” Once again, MacDonald’s target has changed and he is adamant that Saffiedine (15-3) is all he is worried about heading into his first headline assignment as well as the UFC’s first event in Halifax. He knows all too well what can happen when you look past the fighter at the opposite end of the cage. “For me, I had that opportunity with Robbie (Lawler) with a title shot on the line before,” he said. “I’m always just focused on the fight ahead of me because your most important fight is the one you’re dealing with. All I see right now is Tarec.” In Saffiedine, MacDonald is up against a former Strikeforce Welterweight champion currently on a five-fight win streak. The Belgian veteran has shown a propensity for marathon matches, having gone to decision in 10 of his last 11 bouts and winning eight of them. He has just one bout in the UFC – a unanimous decision win over Hyun Gyu Lim at UFC Fight Night 34 in January

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor