Portland, OR (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Randy-Moss-Vikings-Jersey /]Randy Moss Vikings Jersey

in Quasselecke 24.07.2018 05:02
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Portland, OR (SportsNetwork. Randy Moss Vikings Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. Thompsons runner in the lane with 8.7 seconds left gave the Golden State Warriors the lead for good in a 95-90 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. Thompson, who signed a max extension worth a projected $70 million on Friday, scored a career-high 41 points in Saturdays win over the Los Angeles Lakers, then kept the momentum going with his clutch bucket on Sunday, which gave him 29 points. Klay was terrific, Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said. He hit the toughest shot of the night. LaMarcus Aldridge scored the final 10 points for Portland, the last two on a jumper that gave the hosts a 90-88 lead with 2:01 remaining. Andre Iguodala split a pair of free throws with 26.3 seconds left before the Warriors forced a turnover of Wesley Matthews. Matthews grabbed the inbounds pass and a pair of Warrior defenders swarmed him. He lost the ball and it rolled out of bounds, with the officials awarding possession to the Blazers. But after a replay review, the call was overturned. We anticipated them trapping, Blazers coach Terry Stotts said of the play. I dont know if they fouled (Matthews) or not. Coming out of timeout, Thompson ran the baseline, rolled up the block, received a crisp pass from Iguodala and converted the running jumper that essentially won it for the visitors. Portland then got sloppy and turned it over two more times in the closing seconds and Stephen Curry sealed it at the line with four free throws. Curry supplied 21 points with six assists for the Warriors, who are 3-0 for the first time since beginning the 1994-95 season with five straight wins. Leandro Barbosa came off the Golden State bench to score 13 points and Andrew Bogut added 11 points and 12 rebounds. Aldridge scored 26 points with 13 rebounds and Robin Lopez added 12 points and 10 boards for Portland, which dropped its second straight contest. Damian Lillard managed just 11 points on 4-of-18 shooting in the setback. Well it certainly is a disappointing loss, said Stotts. It was a good basketball game. I was disappointed that we lost the game. Thompson picked up right where he left off on Saturday by scoring 15 points in the first quarter to help the Warriors to a 30-22 lead after 12 minutes. Matthews scored nine of his 18 points in the second period to help the Blazers trim the deficit to 51-48 at the break. Will Bartons high-arching jumper gave Portland its first lead since the opening minute with just over a minute left in the third. However, Festus Ezeli answered with a jumper and the teams entered the final quarter tied at 68-68. Game Notes The Warriors finished 26-56 in 1994-95 ... Thompson never scored 29 points in back-to-back games in his NBA career ... Lillard finished with five assists to reach 1,000 for his career ... Kerr is the first Warriors head coach to win the first three games of his NBA head coaching career since Neil Johnston in 1959-60 ... The Blazers outrebounded the Warriors 56-41. Mike Remmers Jersey . -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Kendall-Wright-Vikings-Jersey/ . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion.BENTON HARBOR, Mich. -- Colin Montgomerie learned something about playing major championship golf at the age of 51 in the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores. "I learned today to concentrate on me, and possibly I havent in the past," the Scot said Sunday after shooting a 6-under 65 for a four-stroke victory over 64-year-old Tom Watson. "Were always learning and today I concentrated on my own play and could only worry about myself." The victory was first as a senior, his first in seven years and his first in an official event in the United States. He also claimed a senior major in his fifth attempt, something he didnt accomplish in 71 majors in his regular tour days. Montgomerie, whose greatest moments in golf have been in Ryder Cup competition, finished at 13-under 261 for his first victory since he took the 2007 European Open for his 31st European Tour title. Watson also closed with a 65, and Jay Haas and Bernhard Langer tied for third at 7 under. Haas had a 67, and Langer shot 70. Montgomerie offered some comic relief on the final hole when he pulled his final approach some 20 yards only to get a bounce off the grandstand. The ball rolled to the middle of the green to set up a tap-in par. "I feel fantastic, really, superb," he said. "Theres a motto: If you fail and fail, you come back and try again. Ive had a couple of failures here in America and close calls, especially in major championships, and its great to finally win, never mind a Champions Tour event, but a Senior PGA Championship event." Watson, who later this year will captain the U.S. Ryder Cup team, put a charge in the tournament when he made birdies on the second and fifth holes and started the back nine with consecutive birdies to pull within one shot of the llead. Kirk Cousins Jersey. He missed a 4-foot birdie putt at the short par-5 15th hole that would have put him within one shot again. "Yeah that was the roadblock right there," Watson said. "I needed to make four there to keep the pressure on." Montgomerie made a charge of his own. He birdied Nos. 8, 9 and 10 and, with precise iron shots and clutch putting, also made birdies at 12, 14 and 15 to pull away. He said the birdies in the middle of the round were the key. "I was caught," he said. "It was between seven or eight players that could actually win there. Those birdies were the key." Montgomerie will head home to Scotland for a few weeks with a first-place check of $378,000 and his name will go on the Alfred S. Bourne Trophy. The win also netted him a lifetime exemption to the Senior PGA Championship, and 2014 exemptions for the PGA Championship, Senior British Open and U.S. Senior Open. Watson, who made a bid to be the oldest player to win a senior event of any kind, had five consecutive pars to end his round while missing several birdie chances. He hit 17 of 18 greens in regulation. "It was one of the best rounds from tee to green that I played in years," Watson said. "It was really, really good, but the putter felt like a snake in my hands. I missed a lot of short putts today. It could have been a much better scoring round of golf." Bernhard Langer, playing with Montgomerie for a fourth consecutive round, hit his tee shot at No. 11 in the hazard right of the green and ended up making double bogey on the 140-yard par 3. It put him four shots behind Montgomerie at the time. Montgomerie is the third Scot to win senior golfs oldest championship, and the first since Jock Hutchison won his second Senior PGA in 1940. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Discount Jerseys China NFL Hoodies China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor