DALLAS - Monta Ellis quickly made up for a poor performance. [url=http://www.shopraptors.com/Cheap-Lucas-Nogueira-Raptors-Jersey

in Quasselecke 12.07.2018 08:28
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

DALLAS - Monta Ellis quickly made up for a poor performance. Lucas Nogueira Jersey .A night after scoring only 2 points, his fewest in a game since 2006, Ellis scored 26 points and the Dallas Mavericks outlasted the New Orleans Pelicans 112-107 on Wednesday night.Ellis scored 13 in the final 4:27.Coach put the ball in my hands and my teammates have confidence in me to make plays around this time, Ellis said. I was looking to make plays, and tonight I had it going in the fourth quarter.Pelicans coach Monty Williams said, We tried to switch it, and he would drive around our guys.New Orleans had a chance to tie the game in the final 6 seconds, but Ryan Andersons 3-point attempt bounced off the rim. Dallas Richard Jefferson grabbed the rebound, was fouled and made both free throws to seal the win.Dirk Nowitzki, Chandler Parsons and Devin Harris scored 20 points each for Dallas.Ellis was a game-time decision Tuesday because of a sore elbow. It didnt seem to be a problem Wednesday, when he made 11 of 19 field goal attempts, including both 3-point shots.He wants the ball when the heats on, and hes unafraid, Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle. After (Tuesday), everybody was asking about his elbow, and the majority of the guys in this league would have sat this one out after going 1 for (11).The Pelicans Anthony Davis scored 31 points and added 11 rebounds, and Jrue Holiday added a season-high 30 points and 10 assists.Davis jammed a toe in the fourth quarter, but stayed in the game. He and Williams both indicated that Davis should be fine going forward.Harris had only seven points until the final minute of the third quarter, and then scored 13 in a 6-minute span to help the Mavericks turn a one-point deficit to a six-point lead. Ellis took over from there.Monta was great tonight, Williams said. Then Devin Harris had 20 off the bench. I thought his 3s, we had a hand up. He just hit tough shots.Harris had started three games in November when starting point guard Jameer Nelson was out because of back spasms. Nelson didnt play Wednesday because of a sore right shoulder. J.J. Barea started while Harris remained in a reserve role.Dallas had a 12-point lead in the second quarter, but the Pelicans came back with a 28-12 run to take a 51-47 halftime lead. They led 78-77 after three quarters.TIP-INSPelicans: Gal Mekel, a Maverick last season, was back in Dallas as New Orleans signed him as a free agent Friday. ... The Pelicans shot 27 per cent from the field (6 for 22) in the first quarter, but turned around to hit 60 per cent (12 for 20) in the second. . Holidays previous 30-point game was last Dec. 30, when he scored 31 against Portland.Mavericks: Dallas is 10-1 when Nowitzki scores 20 points or more. . Ellis entered the game with a team-high 20.3 points per game. . Four Mavericks also reached 20 points 8 days earlier in a double-overtime victory at Chicago. The last time there were four 20s in a regulation game was Jan. 25, 2011, against the Clippers.ON THE REBOUNDNew Orleans outrebounded Dallas 45-29. Omer Asik had a game-high 15 rebounds. Carlisle said, Thats a major problem, and weve got to keep working on it. They had two monsters in there tonight with Davis and Asik. Theres 26 between the two guys.RARE AIRWith both teams having played Tuesday, it could have been expected to see some tired players. Unexpected were the three air balls by the Pelicans in the first half. Mekel and Luke Babbitt barely hit the bottom of the net with field goal attempts. One of Austin Rivers free throw attempts was short, but it was also wide right.UP NEXTPelicans: Host Cleveland on Friday.Mavericks: Host Golden State on Saturday. OG Anunoby Jersey . Didnt need any help this time. Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repeatedly pitching out of threats for seven innings, and Chicago stalled the Reds week-long surge with a 2-0 victory Monday night. KJ McDaniels Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. http://www.shopraptors.com/Customized/ . Marian Gaborik had two goals and an assist and Martin Jones made just 17 saves to record his fourth shutout of the season as the Kings snapped a three-game losing skid with a 3-0 victory over the lowly Oilers on Thursday.HALIFAX -- Canadas Roger Sloan shot a 6-under 65 on Friday for a share of the second-round lead with Mexicos Jose de Jesus Rodriguez in the Web.com Tours Nova Scotia Open. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Calgary matched first-round leader Rodriguez at 10-under 132 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. Sloan hit 13 of 14 fairways and 14 of 18 greens. "You really have to set up the next shot and you have to be conscious of the slope of the greens and where the pin is located," Sloan said. "Its fun to play golf like that because this year Mothher Nature has given us some pretty soft courses and it becomes a putting contest. Toronto Raptors Jerseys. Out here its a battle. You have to be aware of where your ball is going at all times." Rodriguez followed his opening 63 with a 69. "It was a good day. I hit it very good again," Rodriguez said. "I lose two putts from 1 metre. The one on No. 10 was 2 feet, straight up. It was an easy putt but I moved my head. Its OK. Its golf." American Zack Sucher and Englands David Skinns were tied for third at 7 under. Sucher shot 66, and Skinns had a 70. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor