On little sleep after travelling back from Quebec in the morning and under soggy conditions, Winnipeg Goldeyes pitcher Chris Sal

in Quasselecke 12.07.2018 08:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

On little sleep after travelling back from Quebec in the morning and under soggy conditions, Winnipeg Goldeyes pitcher Chris Salamida made sure the Goldeyes started a seven-game homestand with a win. Isaac Yiadom Jersey . Salamida went eight innings to lead the Goldeyes (25-14) to a 4-1 victory over the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks (23-18) in front of 5,023 rain-soaked fans at Shaw Park Friday night. Thanks to the St. Paul Saints losing to the Sioux Falls Canaries, Winnipeg now has a three-game lead on the RedHawks and Saints in the American Associations North Division. After giving up the games first run in the top of the fourth inning off an infield single, Salamida retired the next 13 consecutive RedHawks and his teammates did the rest. "When you have a defence like that, its pretty easy to pitch," Salamida said. "You cant ask for a better situation." The Goldeyes quickly took the lead in the bottom of the fourth, as Reggie Abercrombie singled in Ray Sadler and Donnie Webb scored thanks to a balk by Fargos starting pitcher Drew Bowlin. Winnipeg added a run in the seventh when Casey Haerther singled in Ryan Pineda and another in the eighth when Luis Alen dropped a single into right field to score Abercrombie. "We came off a pretty good road trip and everybody is swinging the bat pretty well right now," Abercrombie said. Haerther led Winnipeg with three hits in the game to improve his league-leading batting average to .376. Salamida, who allowed just one run in eight innings of work and struck out seven, improved his record to 3-3 with the win. "I hated facing him when I was in Sioux Falls and I have even more praise being on his team than when I played against him," Abercrombie said of Salamida. "When hes on, its pretty hard to hit him." Bowlin suffered his first loss of the year for Fargo, while Chris Kissock pitched the ninth inning for his seventh save of the season. The second game of the four-game series between the Goldeyes and RedHawks goes Saturday night at Shaw Park. Lefty Nick Hernandez (3-0, 3.51) will take the ball for Winnipeg against Fargos Taylor Stanton (1-4, 3.72). The game was delayed 34 minutes by rain. Case Keenum Broncos Jersey . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. Bradley Chubb Jersey . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Marquette-King-Jersey/ . Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug.Both of these photos below were posted multiple times to sum up the feelings of Bills fans.Wiilson was inducted in to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2009. DaeSean Hamilton Broncos Jersey. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor