HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans have interviewed Penn States Bill OBrien about their vacant head coaching job and he has emerged a

in Quasselecke 10.07.2018 11:18
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans have interviewed Penn States Bill OBrien about their vacant head coaching job and he has emerged as a leading candidate, according to media reports. Nacho Real Madrid Jersey . Houston team owner Bob McNair told The Houston Chronicle on Saturday night: "The process has been underway, and it continues. The process isnt over. We have other candidates to interview next week." The paper reports OBrien met with McNair and general manager Rick Smith last week, and also has interviewed former Bears coach Lovie Smith and interim coach Wade Phillips. ESPN reported, citing unidentified sources, that OBrien is the "overwhelming favourite" to become the Texans coach. OBrien is 15-9 at Penn State, guiding the Nittany Lions through two winning seasons despite severe NCAA sanctions. Before following Joe Paterno at Penn State, he spent five years (2007-11) as an offensive assistant with the New England Patriots. The 44-year-old OBrien drew interest from the NFL last year, interviewing with Cleveland and Philadelphia before deciding to stay at Penn State. His contract was re-worked after last season and the buyout if he were to leave for an NFL job was lowered to about $6.5 million. Text and phone messages left for OBrien and Penn State athletic director David Joyner by The Associated Press were not immediately returned. The Texans (2-13) fired coach Gary Kubiak this month and have lost 13 straight games. Dani Ceballos Real Madrid Jersey . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. Achraf Hakimi Real Madrid Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. http://www.realmadridcfstore.com/Women-Keylor-Navas-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.I dont necessarily blame a player, or a team, for thinking that a fight or a game full of scraps might deliver a spark. Hockeys rulebook doesnt say you cant fight - it merely says you shouldnt fight if you want to stay out of the penalty box. But, time and again, my thumb points down when I see how inspirational fighting is carried out. Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf, perhaps tired of hearing that hes not providing the necessary leadership, picked a fight with Milan Michalek of the Ottawa Senators. It earned Phaneuf a unanimous decision and a heap of scorn. He should have fought Chris Neil. The Philadelphia Flyers figured nothing else was working, so they might as well call on their Broad Street Bullies history and rough up the Pittsburgh Penguins. Sure enough, the Flyers showed more spirit than is usually the case this season and they won the game. But the accent on violence led Zac Rinaldo to demonstrate a predictable lack of discipline in the form of a boarding infraction that knocked Kris Letang out of the game. Rinaldo was ordered to depart, as well, and will answer for his actions in a Monday phone hearing with NHL Player Safety. Hell be contrite, which wasnt the case immediately after the game when he basically took credit for the Flyers victory. He wont be participating in any others soon, as he faces a lengthy suspension. There wassnt a better way for Rinaldo to deliver his message? Of course there was, but he doesnt know it. Toni Kroos Real Madrid Jersey. And among NHL players, hes not alone. -- Assessing the NHL season at this break created by the All-Star Game, I will deliver a qualified thumbs up to the team that has impressed me the most so far - the Chicago Blackhawks. To explain, my capsule comment on the Hawks is that they often leave me wanting more. Their most recent win was a 3-2 decision via shootout over the injury-riddled Penguins. Chicago led 2-0 and it appeared the final score might be 5-0. Never mind that the Blackhawks removed their skates from the pedal and allowed the Pens to come back, because Chicago won, right? Well, sure, but there have been other similar games, just a few that represent the difference between where the Hawks sit in the standings - third in the Central division - and where they should be - first in the league. Im not prepared to say that the All-Star voting, which sent five Blackhawks to Columbus before any other players were named, proved anything, but there was no real objection to the support received by Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Duncan Keith, Brent Seabrook and Corey Crawford. Thats because they represent the team that many others think is the NHLs best. Im guessing that others might join me in wanting to see more proof. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor