On the birthday, the monkey Meng

in Quasselecke 05.07.2018 02:52
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

On the birthday, the monkey Meng Qi got the gift he thought of day and night - the day, Meng Qi and the little bear went for a walk by the river. The little fox jumped in front of them and said Marlboro Cigarettes, "There are many large and fresh corn across the river!" Meng Qi and Xiao Xiong saw the place where they licked their fingers. After seeing a large piece of cornfield Carton Of Cigarettes, the bear who loves to eat corn has red eyes and is about to run across the river. Meng Qi stopped it and said to him: "You must be lying to you!" "I see you want to cheat me, steal corn yourself!" said the bear angrily. In order to prove that he is telling the truth, Meng Qi took the camera from the house and took pictures of the cornfield Marlboro Cigarettes Price. Then he showed it to the bear and explained: "In the sunlight, the sky will produce infrared rays Cigarettes Cheaper, and the real plants will absorb. Infrared, and my advanced camera can shine into the infrared Newport Cigarettes Coupons, so you must be lying to you! I heard it, and immediately ran away.ear is embarrassed to say: "Sorry, Meng Qi, I am wrong with you." Meng Qi smiled: "It doesn't matter." Meng Qi thought, the camera can finally come in handy.xth grade: Wang Ruxin

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor