getting a lot of work out of the guys that

in Quasselecke 03.07.2018 13:31
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- New Warriors addition Kevin Durant emerged from the tunnel to a hearty cheer from the Oracle Arena crowd as he came out for his pregame warm-up ahead of Tuesdays Team USA exhibition game.Durant completed his first shooting routine in Oakland -- a workmanlike two-man game between himself and Team USA assistant Monty Williams -- and sauntered over to the crowd hanging over the tunnel. One fan held up a sign proclaiming KD is NOT the VILLAIN. Just to the left of the placard, Durant autographed a new Warriors home jersey bearing his name.Just before tipoff, Golden States star triumvirate of Durant, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson took center court, with Green on the mic. Green, the most vocal Warrior, exhorted the crowd to welcome KD, and they happily obliged.They know that decision I made, how stressful that time was, Durant said of his new teammates. Just trying to make me feel comfortable, and I appreciate them for that, and its just a testament to who they are as people -- being great teammates already, man. So Im looking forward to a great season.The crowd roared for more than 15 seconds, before finally getting interrupted by DeAndre Jordans name ringing out over the speakers.It felt a little weird for these fans to be cheering me on like that, Durant said of the reception. Obviously, being somewhere for so long and then making the change, but it felt great. I appreciate all the basketball fans who come and enjoy us playing.It was cool, man. It was different. Obviously, its going to be different. The vibes were great, everybody showed me major love, showed the team major love, so it was fun.The Oracle fans gave equally spirited cheers for Green and Thompson as they took the floor. Durant will be a media fixation this season, but its a level of attention his new teammates have grown accustomed to.We were under a microscope all of last year, said current Golden State assistant coach and former?Thunder?assistant Ron Adams, as he watched from the sidelines. Its nothing new.Durant reiterated that hes just going to be myself, and said he feels the Warriors will accept him for the player he is.?Ill just stick with what I always know and how I do things, he said. It feels like they got different personalities. Draymond stays who he is, Klay stays who he is,?Steph [Curry], Dre [Iguodala],?Shaun [Livingston].?They have different personalities, but it works well, because they understand each other. Just add another guy in there.Durant cemented his debut on the Warriors home floor by hitting a quick 3-pointer on the games opening possession, followed soon after by an uncontested dunk. He finished with 13 points on 4-of-8 shooting in a 107-57 win over China.?I didnt lose sleep over today, Durant said. I just wanted to be myself, do my normal routine.?Kyrie [Irving]?being such a great guy he is, he told me before the tip that he was throwing it to me no matter what, and I knew I was going to pull the first shot since like yesterday. Luckily it went in.After watching Durant nail a 3 within the first seven seconds of Tuesdays game, Thompson had this to say about his new teammate: This could be a problem [for the league]. Wholesale Broncos Jerseys . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Sam Jones Womens Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseys.net/royce-freeman-womens-jersey/ . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. DaeSean Hamilton Womens Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Bradley Chubb Womens Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. The Seattle Sounders visit Toronto FC on Saturday night in a Major League Soccer game that both teams need desperately.Both teams are coming off midweek non-league success. Toronto FC won the Amway Canadian Championship over the Whitecaps at Vancouver on Wednesday on a spectacular goal in the dying seconds of stoppage time by Will Johnson, who injured his knee in the process.Seattle is coming off a penalty-shootout victory over Real Salt Lake on Tuesday that advanced the Sounders to the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open Cup.I thought our team showed a lot of competitive fight and spirit against Real Salt Lake, Seattle coach Sigi Schmid said. We havent been able to put the ball in the back of the net even though we have created chances. When thats the case, sometimes you have to grind things out until they start to fall.MLS success has been more elusive for both teams.Toronto has won just two of its past eight MLS games (2-4-2) dating to May 1.Seattle has lost its past two and five of its past six league games (1-5-0).Toronto FC comes into the game at BMO Field on Saturday amidst mounting injury woes.Johnsons injury was diagnosed as a tibial plateau fracturre, and he is expected to be out six weeks.ddddddddddddMidfielder Michael Bradley also is expected to be out for about six weeks with a knee sprain sustained last Saturday while playing for the U.S. team in the third-place match at the Copa America against Colombia.Seattle forward Clint Dempsey, also returning from playing for the U.S. team in the Copa America, could be rested for the match in Toronto.TFC goalkeeper Clint Irwin also is sidelined for about six weeks with a quadriceps injury picked up last Saturday in a loss to Orlando City. Alex Bono is expected to be in goal for Toronto.Toronto will be playing its fifth game in 15 days against all competition.Were getting a lot of work out of the guys that maybe at the beginning of the year werent going to compete for minutes, coach Greg Vanney. And now theyre guys whom were relying on to win championships and to win games, and thats fantastic. It makes our group stronger, it makes our group deeper, and we learn a lot about the group -- it kind of brings the group together. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor