PRATTVILLE, Ala. [url=http://www.francemaillotcoupedumonde.fr/maillot-benjamin-mendy.html ]Maillot Benjamin Mendy France[/url] .

in Quasselecke 26.06.2018 10:29
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

PRATTVILLE, Ala. Maillot Benjamin Mendy France . - Mi Jung Hur was finally able to relax for a couple of holes after matching top-ranked Stacy Lewis stroke for stroke Sunday in the final round of the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. The 24-year-old South Korean player never gave up the last-day lead on her way to a tournament-record 21-under 267 total. Hur birdied four of the final eight holes to beat Lewis by four strokes for her second LPGA Tour victory. The each shot 6-under 66. Hur was able to savour the end of her round, at least. She made a 36-foot birdie putt on No. 11 and set up much easier birdies after that, including one on No. 16. "After I made that, I definitely think about winning," she said. "The last two holes, I really enjoyed the golf." She allowed herself to go from relief to tears of joy before her second shot on the final hole as she wrapped up her first victory since 2009. Her father, Kwan Moo, served as her caddie and was able to share the moment as she bowed her head crying for several seconds when the win was official. "Its definitely an exciting week for me," Hur said. "I started with two birdies and it made me so much more comfortable the rest of the round. But Stacy played so well and I definitely thought about her. "I just played my own game, and after nine holes I made a few birdies on the back nine." Hur opened with rounds of 64, 70 and 67 on Capitol Hills links-style Senator layout. She broke the tournament mark of 19 under set by Katherine Hull-Kirk in 2010. It was the best 72-hole score of Hurs career. She saw on the leaderboard that Lewis had climbed to 16 under with a birdie on No. 10. Hur kept up her own string of birdies with four in six holes starting on No. 11. "It made me a little nervous, but I just focused on my ball and played my own game," she said. Lewis won in 2012 at the tournament that was dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor. She also closed with a 66. Rookie Paula Reto was third at 14 under after a 73. She shared the third-round lead with Hur at 15 under. Kris Tamulis was fourth at 13 under after a 70. Hur gained two strokes on Reto with a long birdie putt on the first hole while the former Purdue player from South Africa two-putted for bogey. Hur birdied the second hole as well while Reto had a bogey on No. 3. Reto worked her way back to 16 under before back-to-back bogeys on Nos. 11 and 12 put her four strokes back again. Lewis, a three-time winner this year, opened with four birdies in a six-hole stretch starting on No. 3. She finished her bogey-free round with five straight pars, not enough to close the gap on Hur. Lewis said it was one of her best days striking the ball "in a long time." She said the 18th hole was the only time on the back nine where she didnt have a potential birdie putt of 15 feet or less. "You get events where people kind of run away with tournaments," Lewis said. "Ive done it before. Its just golf. I played well, gave myself a ton of opportunities for birdies, which that was the goal coming into the day. "I would have liked to have made a couple of more to give her something to think about coming up those last few." Maillot Hugo Lloris France 2018 .com) - Even-money favorite Liams Map proved a little too tough down the stretch and won Saturdays $100,000 Harlans Holiday Stakes at Gulfstream Park. Maillot France Zinedine Zidane .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. http://www.francemaillotcoupedumonde.fr/maillot-raphael-varane.html . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston.HOUSTON -- The Texas Rangers never lost faith in rookie Nick Martinez even as his losing streak stretched to seven games. And on Sunday against the Houston Astros they were pleased to see his work finally pay off with his first win since May 24. Martinez pitched five solid innings and Adrian Beltre and Shin-Soo Choo both homered to lead the Rangers to a 6-2 victory over the Astros, snapping a seven-game skid against their in-state rivals. "Hes a strong kid," Rangers manager Ron Washington said of Martinez. "He works every day and he wants to be better. Youve got to understand the kid is just out of A ball trying to get big league hitters out. Hell figure it out." Martinez (2-8), who was pitching on five extra days rest, allowed five hits and two runs with a season-high six strikeouts. "Im definitely relieved," he said. "Its nice to get that win. It wasnt easy. I had to battle out there." He spent half of last season in Class-A and pitched just two games in Double-A this season before being called up after injuries decimated the Rangers rotation. "Hes up here to win ball games," Washington said. "If we didnt have a tremendous feeling about the kid he wouldnt be up here ... we believe in him. Were going to give him all the opportunity that we can to continue to improve." The Rangers trailed by two early before scoring twice in both the fourth and fifth innings to take a 4-2 lead. The 393rd homer of Beltres career came off Dallas Keuchel in the sixth inning and Choo also had a solo shot in the seventh to make it 6-2. Keuchel (10-8) allowed six hits and tied a season-high with five runs in six innings. "I wasnt very good the last three innings, and that was the game," Keuchel said. Jose Altuve had two hits for his 49th multihit game this season in his return after missing Saturdays game with a sore neck. Chris Carter made it 1-0 in the first when he grounded into a force play that scored Robbie Grossman and left Altuve out at second. Carter was initially ruled out on the play, but manager Bo Porter challenged the call and it was overturned. Altuve was pplunked with one out in the third inning and added to his American League lead when he swiped second for his 46th steal. Maillot Equipe De France Pas Cher 2018. Jason Castros single sent him home to make it 2-0. Elvis Andrus singled to start the fourth inning and scored on a double by Alex Rios to cut the lead to 2-1. A two-out single by Adam Rosales allowed Rios to score and tie the game. Robinson Chirinos doubled and Daniel Robertson singled to start the fifth inning. Chirinos scored and Robertson took third on a wild pitch by Keuchel to put Texas on top 3-2. A sacrifice fly by Andrus scored Robertson to push the lead to 4-2. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: Rios left the game in the middle of the fourth inning after appearing to aggravate his sprained right ankle sliding into home in the top of the fourth inning. He had missed the previous two games because of the injury, but said after the game that he expects to play on Monday. ... Washington was encouraged by LHP Derek Hollands third rehabilitation start at Double-A Frisco on Saturday night. He struck out four in three scoreless innings. Holland, who hasnt played in the majors this season after left knee surgery, will start for Triple-A Round Rock on Thursday night. Astros: Astros OF George Springer (quadriceps) said he felt OK on Sunday a day after taking batting practice and participating in drills on the field, but he isnt sure when hell be able to come off the disabled list. "Its more frustrating than anything because I want to play and help," Springer said. "But ... I have to be smart about it." UP NEXT Rangers: Colby Lewis starts against Tampa Bays Drew Smyly in the opener of a four game series on Monday. Lewis has gone 2-2 with a 2.30 ERA in four starts since the All-Star break and threw a complete game shutout in his last start. Astros: Brad Peacock opposes Minnesota left-hander Tommy Milone when the Astros start a three game series with the Twins. Peacock will make his second start since being recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City. He struggled in his return to the majors, allowing eight runs in five innings of a 10-3 loss to Philadelphia. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor