n in place if the talks werent held in English.

in Quasselecke 05.06.2018 15:21
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

An offensive lineman from?Mount San Antonio College is accused of punching a referee on the field during Saturday nights game against?Ventura College in Ventura, California.?Bernard Schirmer was immediately ejected from the community college game and, upon review of the footage, arrested on suspicion of battery. He was then taken to Ventura County jail, Sgt. Mike Pallotto of the Ventura College Police Department.Schirmer was released from jail Sunday morning.The incident occurred in the third quarter of Ventura Colleges 34-29 victory.?Police say the official, whose name was not released, had broken up an argument between players and was struck while walking Schirmer back to his huddle.According to the police report, the official was punched in the head and was knocked unconscious.?Trainers from both Mount San Antonio and Ventura College immediately raced onto the field to tend to the injured official. He was replaced and did not return to the game.I shook his hand when he was coming off, and I asked him if he was OK, Ventura College coach Steve Mooshagian told the Ventura County Star. He looked like he was a little drowsy.According to the Mount San Antonio athletics website, Schirmer is a freshman offensive lineman from Lakewood High School. His hometown is listed as Long Beach, California.?Mount San Antonio College is a community college located in the Los Angeles suburb of Walnut, California.Striking an official is punishable by a five-year ban, the Ventura County Star reported, citing?California Community College Athletic Association bylaws.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? Charlie Coyle Jersey .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Ryan Suter Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.wholesalewildjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jason-zucker-jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Cheap Wild Jerseys Authentic . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Jared Spurgeon Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field.NEW YORK -- NHL players are just a slap shot away from returning to the Olympics next year. While a deal hasnt been reached yet between the NHL, the union and the International Ice Hockey Federation, to send the leagues players to Sochi, a long meeting Monday pushed the sides much closer to an agreement. "Things are moving along," NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said. Bettman, union leader Donald Fehr and IIHF President Rene Fasel met for more than five hours Monday at league headquarters to work on a deal that would allow NHL players to compete at the 2014 games in Russia. This would be the fifth Olympics for the NHL. Not everything has been agreed to and the various sides need to meet internally to sign off on any pact. Still, Bettman called Mondays session a "constructive meeting," adding there are still "some Is to dot and Ts to cross." "I think its fair to say that were not quite ready to announce its done," Bettman said. Fasel headed to the airport following the meeting and planned to get together with various international groups beginning on Tuesday. Fehr will brief the players during multiday union executive board meetings next week. "We had a very constructive meeting," Fasel said. "I am very happy and pleased. I have to go back also to my federation and to other national federations, especially back to the IOC, to make a report. I am confident that we will have a solution at the end." When pressed for a timeline to get a deal done, Bettman responded with an emphatic, "Soon. Very soon." "Were on a compact schhedule," Bettman added.dddddddddddd "Everybody is working very hard and we seem to be pulling the oars in the same direction." The biggest challenge the NHL faces every time the Olympics come is the need to stop the hockey season for several weeks in order for its players to go. That is even more of a factor this time because the Olympics are taking place one year after a lengthy lockout wiped out nearly half of the hockey regular season. While the Olympic exposure is good for the NHL, breaking up another season in February is hardly ideal. Bettman declined to get into specifics of what still needs to be worked out. But it was certainly a positive to see all three men standing side by side outside the NHL offices -- a far cry from last year during the lockout when Bettman and Fehr were on opposite sides and held separate news conferences on the street. Fehr agreed with Bettman this time that only smaller details have to be ironed out before a final deal can be reached. "From my end, while weve made a lot of progress on a lot of issues, there are a few I dots and T crosses to do yet," Fehr said. "We have to turn it into final written documents, and I do have to go back to my executive board. Things are moving along." Fasel, from Switzerland, joked that an agreement could already have been in place if the talks werent held in English. "There are still some language problems to understand. Its not so easy for me," he said. "I would prefer to speak French with my two colleagues. It would be much easier to negotiate with them." Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor