s, but we can learn from it and stay strong afterward.

in Quasselecke 05.06.2018 15:18
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

If Bradley Hill is any guide, wantaway AFL players could come clean with their thoughts in order to reach top form.Hills interest in returning to home state Western Australia and joining Fremantle became public last week.He met Dockers coach Ross Lyon in between Hawthorns wins against Sydney and Richmond - with the Hawks blessing - as he works out his future.The meeting has coincided with Hills best two matches of the season.He was instrumental in Hawthorns sharp ball movement against the Swans on Sunday against Richmond, he again featured in the best.The 23-year-old had 31 disposals and fired Hawthorn inside 50 seven times as the Hawks eased to a 70-point trouncing of the Tigers.Hawks coach Alastair Clarkson has been here before, dealing with Matthew Suckling in 2015 and Lance Franklin in 2013, who both chose to leave the club after premiership-winning seasons.Clarkson said he understood how the decision could burden a player.He had a patch of two or three weeks when it wasnt out in the open and he probably didnt perform so well, he said.It was the same with Suckers last year so sometimes it can be a weight on their shoulders.A lot of of these players feel uptight (and think) whats the coach going to think? ... my captain? my team-mates? our supporters?Sometimes the best thing is transparency and to bringing it right back out into the open.Clarkson said the meeting with Lyon was part of the information gathering process for Hill, who is yet to make a decision to stay or go.I dont reckon hes going to (decide) until the end of the year, he said.Were hopeful he wont (go). Hes got a really strong group of mates here.Whos to say hes going to go back there and play better footy or be in a side that have got the opportunities that Hawthorn have got.We had the same situation with Suckling last year, the same with Franklin two or three years ago.Were hopeful well get a better result ... well have a win somewhere along the line and hopefully its Hilly. Daniel Sprong Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Carter Rowney Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.hockeypenguins.com/authentic-matt-murray-penguins-jersey/ . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Brian Dumoulin Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Matt Hunwick Jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. KEARNS, Utah -- Canadas Marianne St-Gelais won the womens 500 meters at the ISU World Cup short-track speedskating event Sunday to close the weekend with three medals.St-Gelais finished the 500 in 43.059 seconds, was second in the 1,500 on Saturday and was a member of Canadas bronze- medal 3,000 relay team Sunday. She was the benefactor of a crash involving Great Britains Elise Christie, who set the world record in the quarterfinals and was leading before sliding into the wall and getting her right skate caught in the padding. Christie was helped to the locker room afterward.You dont want to win because of that, but you have to be aware because its short track, said St-Gelais, who has three Olympic silver medals. You have to be smart. Theres so many things you have to think about while youre skating. ... Its a gold, but its not the way I wanted to have the gold, but its still a gold.Im really happy. Im confident. We worked so hard this summer. ... I still want to have my gold medal at the Olympics, so Im working hard for that.The weekend event finished with five world records and 49 national records.South Koreas Choi Minjeong was second in the 500 in 43.244, followed by Chinas Kexin Fan (43.249).Sjinkie Knegt of the Netherlands broke the mens world record in the 1,500 at 2:07.943. South Koreas Lee Jung-Su (2:08.646) was second and Russias Semen Elistratov (2:08.655) third.South Korea swept the womens 1,500, with Shim Suk Hee (2:22.dddddddddddd384), Kim Jiyoo (2:22.837) and Noh Do Hee (2:22.954) finishing 1-2-3. All three joined Choi on the winning 3,000 relay team (4:05.149). Korea set the world record in the relay at 4:04.222 in the semifinal round Saturday.American Katherine Reutter was in position to medal in the 1,500, but slipped and finished sixth in 2:30.695.I feel like Im right below the threshold, said Reutter, the two-time Olympic medalist that came out of retirement this year. I dont know what it is thats got to click, but I know when I get there, the games going to change. ... I know that moment is coming. I just have to take my medicine and wait for it to get there.Im a little sad about today. Going into it I thought I was fifth last weekend, I was fifth yesterday and Ill be OK if Im fifth today. Id love to be fourth. Id really love a medal. But incremental steps are OK. To actually get sixth, that hurt my feelings. That is what it is. ... I am very satisfied with where I am. ... Losing hurts, but we can learn from it and stay strong afterward.Kazakhstans Abzal Azhgaliyev won the mens 500 in 40.373. Chinas Tianyu Han (40.419) was second, and Canadas Charles Hamelin (46.260) third.China won the mens 5,000 relay. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor