n, eight have been primary.Hes a relentl

in Quasselecke 05.06.2018 15:10
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

OMAHA, Neb. -- Unbeaten world champion Terence Bud Crawford stopped John Molina in the eighth round to end a dominating performance and a dominating year.Crawford retained his WBO and WBC junior welterweight titles. Molina didnt make the 140-pound weight Friday, and had Crawford been upset, the titles would have been vacated.Backed by a hometown crowd of 11,270 at CenturyLink Center, Crawford was fighting for the third time this year and first since his lopsided win over former WBC champ Viktor Postol in Las Vegas last summer. In the fight before that, he knocked out Hank Lundy in New York. Now Crawford is poised to be named fighter of the year for a second time in three years.I think I should get a lot of credit for what I did this year, especially tonight, Crawford said. I showed I could be a finisher.Crawford was in control all the way and finished off Molina moments after Molina raised his hands as if to ask for more as the champion landed a flurry of punches. A shot to the midsection backed Molina into the neutral corner, and Crawford then unloaded repeated shots to the head and body, causing Molina to go down. Referee Mark Nelson stepped in to stop the fight at the 2:32 mark.He fought a hell of a fight tonight, and he came out on top, Molina said. Omahas a good fight town, and we appreciated coming here.The 29-year-old Crawford (30-0, 21 knockouts) came out in an orthodox stance but quickly switched to southpaw. Molina was on defense early, with Crawford landing a left to the head and then a right that staggered him. Molina walked into a right to the head in the second.Crawford went mostly untouched, but Molina did land a hard right to the head in the third. From there Crawford mixed in his jab while connecting often with punches to the head and body.Its cool to have somebody come straight forward and be an easy target, but you still have to stay focused, Crawford said. I hit him with everything. We were prepared for him. I think I showed that today.Crawford continues to hold out hope that he gets a shot at Manny Pacquiao before Pacquiao retires.Yeah, Id like to fight him. Im not chasing him, Crawford said. Were ready to fight anybody. Our promoters pick the fight. We train and go fight.The 33-year-old Molina (29-7, 23 knockouts) upset Ruslan Provodnikov in his last fight but had been just 5-5 in his previous 10.The fight against Crawford lost much of its luster when Molina weighed in at 143.4 pounds on Friday, disqualifying him from winning the titles.In the co-main event, former world title contender Ray Beltran knocked out Mason Menard 51 seconds into the seventh round to win a pair of regional lightweight titles.Beltran (32-7-1, 20 knockouts) began asserting himself after the second round. Beltran left Menard (32-2, 24 knockouts) woozy with a flurry at the end of the sixth. His left to the right cheek laid out Menard, and Nelson stopped the fight.Menard, who had won 30 straight fights, stepped in for the injured Juan Diaz on the card. Beltran had won twice since stopping Takahiro Ao in May 2015, but that fight was changed to a no-decision after he failed a post-fight drug test. Patrick McCaw Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Latrell Sprewell Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. http://www.shopwarriorsonline.com/Cheap-Omri-Casspi-Warriors-Jersey/ . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Nate Thurmond Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Kevin Durant Jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. MONTREAL -- The Detroit Red Wings are looking to accomplish something no other team has this season -- beat the Montreal Canadiens at the Bell Centre.The Canadiens improved to 9-0-0 at home this season following arguably their best effort of the season in a 4-1 win over the Los Angeles Kings. Montreal limited the Kings to just 24 shots -- the second time this season it held an opponent to fewer than 28 shots on goal and the first time in six games it held to fewer than 35.Those controlled exits today were huge, Canadiens captain Max Pacioretty said after the win of what led his teams success. It led to more poise through the neutral zone, more poise in the offensive zone, and I think what it really led to is that possession kept the puck out of our end and allowed us to create some offense.Detroit, meanwhile, is coming off a 3-1 win over the Vancouver Canucks, aided greatly by another strong outing from goaltender Jimmy Howard. The Red Wings jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the first period but Howard had to be sharp, facing 37 shots on the night -- the fourth time in seven games hes made at least 30 saves.Its been a turnaround of late for the veteran netminder, who started the season as Petr Mrazeks back-up. Howards gotten the nod from coach Jeff Blashill in three straight and is expected to do the same against Montreal.Jimmy looked solid again. He doesnt give up and he isnt spitting out rebounds, Blashill told reporters after the game. Hes controlling the rebounds and the puck is going to him.Economical is a good word, he added. Hes been real economical in his movement, and when goalies are playing well, they under-move, they dont over-move.There will be one definite lineup change for Detroit on Saturday. Right winger Anthony Mantha was called up on Friday to replace Andreas Athanasiou, who suffered a knee sprain against Vancouver and will miss one to two weeks.ddddddddddddMantha has enjoyed a strong season in the AHL to date, recording eight goals and two assists in 10 games.Thats how I had to start the year, the 22-year-old told reporters in Detroit after practice on Friday. I talked to (coach Jeff Blashill) and (general manager) Kenny (Holland) when I left here and they wanted me to dominate in the American League. I think thats what Im showing right now by the start I had, and I just need to bring that up here.Mantha appeared in 10 games with the Red Wings last season, picking up two goals and an assist. He scored both goals against Montreal.The Canadiens earned a day off on Friday and will host Detroit before flying off to Chicago for a tilt with the Blackhawks on Sunday. Coach Michel Therrien is often reluctant to change a winning lineup and, given how well his team played against Los Angeles, will probably keep his 20-man group intact.That group includes a balanced attack, which saw three of its four forward lines contribute to the win. Two of those goals -- including the empty-netter -- came from Montreals top line, featuring center Alex Galchenyuk between Alexander Radulov and speedy winger Paul Byron.The trio has been key in the Canadiens two most recent wins, combining for nine points. Radulov has especially impressed and, of his nine assists on the season, eight have been primary.Hes a relentless worker out there, Byron said of his Radulov. He always puts himself in smart positions to protect the puck, using his body. Hes such a strong guy on the puck, you see hes always chasing, digging, and coming out of those puck battles. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor