I can win, Ill run against them. I want to run her

in Quasselecke 05.06.2018 15:05
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Croatian big man Dario Saric appears headed to the NBA in time for next season, according to league sources.Sources told ESPN.com on Wednesday that Saric and the Philadelphia 76ers are actively working on the details that would enable the 7-footer to head to the NBA after playing with the Croatian national team this summer.Saric told Croatian reporters this week that, as expected, he wants to join the Sixers as soon as possible despite having one season left on his contract with Anadolu Efes in Turkey.Saric will have to pay a buyout believed to be in the $800,000 range to secure his release from Efes to jump to the NBA, with league rules allowing Philadelphia to contribute $650,000 to the buyout amount.Sixers general manager Bryan Colangelo told local reporters last week before the NBA draft that Philadelphia had received a good indication about Sarics willingness to make an immediate jump to the NBA.Saric has spent the past two seasons playing in Turkey since Orlando selected him No. 12 in the ?2014 draft and immediately dealt his rights to the Sixers and then-GM Sam Hinkie.Saric and Joel Embiid -- who has lost his first two seasons to injury -- have yet to play a game for the Sixers, who, according to sources, recently explored trades for Jahlil Okafor and Nerlens Noel?--?two highly drafted big men already on the roster. Martin Hanzal Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Brian Flynn Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.hockeystarsonline.com/adidas+brett+ritchie+stars+jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Dallas Stars Jerseys . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Radek Faksa Jersey . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. It is debatable as to who was the first person to utter the phrase There is nothing so good for the inside of a man as the outside of a horse, but it is clear that the vision of Songbird has been very good for her owner, Rick Porter.Its good medicine for me, Porter said.Porter, 76, has been battling health issues for most of the year. In the spring, he underwent treatment for cancer and was hospitalized for 18 days. In the summer, just days before Songbird was to compete in the Grade 1 Alabama Stakes at Saratoga, Porter was hospitalized due to an infection, forcing him to miss being at the race in person.Porter, who spent 15 days in the hospital during August, said he was able to watch the Alabama from his room in the intensive-care unit of Christiana Hospital in Delaware.I wasnt really with it; I knew enough what was going on, Porter said. I knew we won. Ive watched it 10 times since.Porter, who was discharged from the hospital Aug. 31, is doing well enough that he will be at Parx Racing on Saturday to watch his undefeated champion Songbird try to win her 11th straight race in the Grade 1, $1 million Cotillion Stakes.At Saratoga, Songbird passed two stiff tests. First, there was Carina Mia, the Grade 1 Acorn winner, whom Songbird dispatched like a gnat at the quarter pole en route to winning the Grade 1 Coaching Club American Oaks by 5-1/4 lengths. Then, in the Alabama, there was an early pace challenge from Go Maggie Go, whom Songbird easily handled in winning that race by seven lengths, improving her record to 10 for 10.Following the Alabama, both Jerry Hollendorfer and Mike Smith, Songbirds trainer and jockey, talked about how important it was to win that race for Porter, whose condition at that time was critical. Hollendorfer suspects that having a horse like Songbird has been beneficial to Porter.I think that would help anybody have a more positive attitude, Hollendorfer said.In the Cotillion, the primary challenge figures to come from Kentucky Oaks winner Cathryn Sophia, whose trainer, John Servis, trained for Porter for many years. In 2000, the two campaigned Jostle, who won the Grade 1 Alabama and the Cotillion, which back then was a Grade 2 race worth $200,000.Though Servis no longer has horses for Porter, John and I are still good friends, Porter said. On Saturday, well be good competitors.Rick and I did a lot of good together, Servis said Wedneesday at Parx.dddddddddddd He was great for my business; he was the first guy that put really good horses in my barn. We had a good relationship. We wore each other out a couple of times.Though Porter lives on the East Coast and has a large string of horses with Larry Jones at Delaware Park, Songbird has spent the bulk of her career based in Southern California with Hall of Famer Hollendorfer.Porter had employed a bevy of East Coast-based trainers in the past -- Nick Zito, Chad Brown, and Tony Dutrow, to name a few -- but after splitting with those men, Porter said that aside from Jones, he couldnt find an East Coast trainer who could do right by the horses and still communicate with me.Porter hadnt had any prior dealings with Hollendorfer and only knew him from the rivalry that Hollendorfers Blind Luck and Porters Havre de Grace developed in 2010. Havre de Grace beat Blind Luck in the Cotillion after Blind Luck had beaten Havre de Grace in the Delaware Oaks and Alabama.Hollendorfer was sent Songbird because early in their development stages, she was deemed to be the second-best 2-year-old Porter had behind Southern Girl, a half-sister to Breeders Cup Classic winner Mucho Macho Man whom Porter purchased for $775,000 as a yearling. By the time the horses were dispersed, Songbird had surpassed Southern Girl, but Porter had already decided that she was going to Hollendorfer. Southern Girl, trained by Jones, is 4 for 5 after winning the Shine Again Stakes.Throughout the year, as Songbird dominated her own gender and age group, there has been a call for her take on males. Porter said he has never seriously considered doing that this year but perhaps will consider it next year as he plans to race Songbird in 2017.I think I would like to if shes showing me she can compete with them like Havre de Grace did, said Porter, who successfully ran Havre de Grace against males in the Grade 1 Woodward at Saratoga. If I think I can win, Ill run against them. I want to run her at the highest level I think she can win at -- thats what I like to do with racehorses. I want the chance of beating the best horses out there, but Im not going to be stupid and run in races I cant win.So far, Songbird has made Porter look like the smartest man in the room. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor