Chicago, IL - Less than 24 hours after acquiring the former All-Star from Cleveland, the Chicago Bulls have waived center Andrew

in Quasselecke 05.06.2018 05:07
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Chicago, IL - Less than 24 hours after acquiring the former All-Star from Cleveland, the Chicago Bulls have waived center Andrew Bynum. Takkarist McKinley Jersey . The Bulls sent forward Luol Deng to the Cavaliers for Bynum, who was suspended by Cleveland for conduct detrimental to the team on Dec. 28, and three future draft picks early Tuesday morning. Bynum made 19 starts in 24 games in his only season with the Cavs, averaging 8.4 points and 5.2 rebounds per contest. He was shooting just 41.9 percent from the field, and Cleveland was 9.7 points per 100 possessions better with him off the floor. Bynums $12 million contract for this season would have been guaranteed had Chicago opted not to cut ties before 5 p.m. Tuesday. Bynum will be free to sign with any team in the league once he clears waivers. Julio Jones Jersey .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. Devonta Freeman Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/jack-crawford-falcons-jersey-c-53/ . Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday. CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen opened a two-stroke lead in the Irish Open, while Rory McIlroy missed the cut by a shot Friday at Fota Island. Ilonen had a 3-under 68 to reach 10 under. He opened with a course-record 64 on Thursday. The 34-year-old Finn birdied his opening hole, followed with eight straight pars, then had four birdies and two bogeys on the back nine. "I wanted to at least get to 10-under par and I did that," Ilonen said. "It wasnt as easy today and I didnt hit the ball that well but I putted well and it was good enough." Northern Irelands Graeme McDowell (66), Englands Robert Rock (66) and Frances Romain Wattel (65) were tied for second at 8 under, and three-time major champion Padraig Harrington (67) was 6 under. Dontari Poe Jersey. The loss of McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, was a blow to event organizers. He followed his opening 74 with a 69 to miss the cut for the second straight year in the national open. McIlroy had a double bogey on par-5 fourth after his tee shot clipped a tree and ricocheted out of bounds and over the fence into the adjoining Fota Island Wildlife Park. "Ill be back next year and try and do better," McIlroy said. Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor