ock game at Ohio Stadium in Columbus on Satur

in Quasselecke 03.06.2018 15:40
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Nicolas Lodeiro scored his first MLS goal, then assisted on Jordan Morris team-leading eighth in the Seattle Sounders 2-1 victory over Real Salt Lake on Sunday.The Sounders (8-12-3) have won two straight and are 2-0-1 since parting ways with former coach Sigi Schmid on July 26. Salt Lake (10-8-7) has won just twice in its last 10 games.Lodeiro, the Uruguayan national midfielder signed by Seattle as a Designated Player on July 27, scored in the 24th minute. Clint Dempsey lofted the ball toward the left wing side. Andreas Ivanschitz took it into penalty area, crossed it toward the middle, and Lodeiro drilled it high into the left side.In the 37th minute, Dempsey sent a ball toward the left side, where Lodeiro caught up with it and floated a cross into the box. Morris ran onto a header that went in off goalkeeper Nick Rimando.Real Salt Lakes Joao Plata scored on an uncontested 8-yard shot in the 62nd minute.TORONTO FC 1, DYNAMO 1HOUSTON -- Jozy Altidore scored his third goal in four games and Toronto FC tied 10-man Houston in a game postponed Saturday night because of rain.Toronto (10-7-7) had won four straight. Houston (4-10-9) is winless in its six games.Altidore tied it in the 24th minute. Sebastian Giovinco rolled a corner kick to the penalty spot and Altidore put it into the net with a one touch.Cristian Maidana scored from a difficult angle in the eighth minute after Mauro Manotas chipped the defense. But the Dynamo played a man down for the entire second half. Abdoulie Mansally received a red card in first-half stoppage time for taking down Giovinco on a breakaway.ORLANDO CITY 2, FIRE 2BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. -- Razvan Cocis scored off a set piece in the 78th minute to help Chicago tieOrlando City.Brandon Vincent put the ball out front after a pass on a corner kick and Cocis got his head on it with enough force that goalkeeper Joe Bendik couldnt keep it out of the net despite getting a hand on it.John Gossens opened the scoring for Chicago (4-11-7) in the sixth minute. Cyle Larin tied for for Orlando (5-6-12) in the 12thm and Kaka made it 2-1 in the 32nd. Wholesale Packers Jerseys . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Cheap JK Scott Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.cheappackersjerseyselite.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Cheap Equanimeous St. Brown Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Cheap JMon Moore Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. BEREA, Ohio -- Racing downfield after cruising past the cornerback, Terrelle Pryor dove forward and grasped the ball with his fingertips as he fell to the turf.Fans watching at training camp cheered the 50-yard reception, as Pryor got up from the ground and spiked the ball to the turf, before jogging back downfield and bumping chests with Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III.The excitement emanating from Pryor was evident, as it has been for entirety of his second training camp with the Browns.After a year spent struggling with the transition from passer to pass-catcher, hes finally starting to feel like a real wide receiver.To actually be out there battling with corners and being able to beat corners man to man and getting off press pretty easy now. ... Im very excited, Pryor said. This game is the love of my life.Pryor initially made the move from quarterback to receiver in training camp with Cleveland a year ago, but had a nagging hamstring strain that kept him out of all but one exhibition game.The Browns added Pryor to the 53-man roster out of camp, but cut him before the teams first regular-season game, only to bring him back for the final five games of the season.After the roller-coaster season, Pryor spent time this summer working on his skills as a wide receiver with former Vikings star Randy Moss and current Browns quarterback Josh McCown in Charlotte, N.C.Terrelle came down there and worked his tail off, McCown said. Hes turning over every rock to make sure he can find a way to get himself better and its a hats-off and a credit to him because he wants it.From what Pryor has shown thus far in camp, Browns coach Hue Jackson thinks the training has paid off.He made the transition from quarterback to receiver, Jackson said. Hes handled it very well. Im very proud of what hes doing.As head coach of the Raiders in 2011, Jackson drafted Pryor -- then a quarterback -- and the two maintained a good relationship as they met again with the Bengals.Now together for the third time in Cleveland, Pryor and Jackson are providing help to each other.In Pryor, Jackson has a player that understands his offense and can teach it to Clevelands group of receivers that includes first-round pick Corey Coleman and the recently reinstated Josh Gordon.ddddddddddddSometimes, hell just tell me, `Terrelle, shut up. Dont answer this, Pryor said of Jackson. Its because I know this stuff pretty good. Im excited just to get the guys sped up, or if the guys have any questions, Im here to help in any way.In Jackson, Pryor has a coach who believes in his talent and views him as a potentially big piece of the Browns offense this season.There are a lot of different things that well do with Terrelle because I think hes very talented, Jackson said. Well just continue to find different ways to have him make a difference on our offensive football team.One of the ways in which Jackson will use Pryor involves the receiver undergoing yet another transition, though this move isnt a switch in positions.Rather, Pryor is switching from one side of the field to the other, moving from the X receiver to the Z receiver, where hell be lined up often next to the tight end.The receiver isnt at all concerned about switching sides, so long as he can still be on the field.I just want to go and help however I can, be a playmaker, Pryor said. Put me on the field, Im going to make a play and thats got to be my mindset. Thats what I want to do. Thats my ultimate goal.Game notes Pro Bowl TE Gary Barnidge (sports hernia) was held out of practice as he recovers from surgery. . OT Joe Thomas and DE Paul Kruger were at practice, but did not participate as they were given a veterans day off. . The Browns held a nine-minute hitting period, but left the first and second-team players on the sidelines in an effort to get younger players involved. . Jackson said the team will host a scrimmage in Berea on Friday before playing an intrasquad mock game at Ohio Stadium in Columbus on Saturday.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor