gly wanted to secure him as the No. 1 target f

in Quasselecke 20.05.2018 12:33
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

HAMMOND, La. -- Moses Greenwood scored 23 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to help lead Southeastern Louisiana to an 89-72 win over Xavier University of Louisiana on Monday night.Greenwood finished an efficient 9 of 13 from the field and hit 5 of 7 at the free throw line.Davon Hayes finished with 17 points and Marlain Veal added 14 and nine assists for the Lions (3-1), who shot 56 percent from the field and 11 of 23 from long distance.Jabbar Singleton drilled a 3 to cap a 17-6 Southeastern Louisiana run to start the game, but the Gold Rush managed to battle back to 41-33 at the break.The Lions pulled away in the second half. Veal hit a 3 to extend the lead back to double figures, and a Greenwood dunk pushed it past 20 (79-58) with 4:56 left.Innocent Kukulu scored 18 to lead Xavier. Cheap Steelers Jerseys . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. http://www.authenticsteelersshopnfl.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Steelers Womens Jerseys . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. DENVER -- The Los Angeles Rams locked up Tavon Austin to a four-year extension that will keep the dynamic wide receiver with them through the 2021 season, the team announced Saturday, just before its preseason game against the?Denver Broncos.A source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the deal is worth $42 million, including $30 million guaranteed, and contains incentives that could elevate its value to $52 million.?The deal will be tacked on to Austins rookie contract, which extends through 2017.Im glad I feel wanted, Austin said after the Rams 17-9 loss. And I want to be here. Thats the main thing. Im going to keep on going, day in and day out, be the same Tavon Austin. The same one. Im really thankful.Austin, the eighth overall selection in the 2013 draft, significantly increased his production in 2015. A 5-foot-8, 176-pound receiver, he set career highs in receptions (52), yards from scrimmage (907) and touchdowns (10), prompting the Rams to pick up his fifth-year option for 2017 in May.Now Austin, 25, will be paid like a true No. 1 receiver.Austins extension carries an average annual value of $10.5 million, the 12th highest at his position, behind A.J. Green, Alshon Jeffery, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, T.Y. Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Keenan Allen, Vincent Jackson, Jeremy Maclin and Larry Fitzgerald.Austin will make a base salary of $2,143,773 in 2016 annd is set to make $12,268,000 in 2017.ddddddddddddTavon has been an integral part of our offense and special teams since we drafted him in 2013, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said in a statement. It is important to our organization to retain players weve drafted and invested in, and Tavon is an example of that. Were excited for him to continue his career with the Rams.Austin has yet to reach even 500 receiving yards, let alone 1,000. But he is a versatile, primary playmaker for a receiving corps that has been considered among the worst in the NFL. He can impact games as a passer, runner and punt returner, and the Rams seemingly wanted to secure him as the No. 1 target for rookie quarterback?Jared Goff.Austins role is expected to increase this season, in the passing game and out of the backfield, under offensive coordinator Rob Boras and new passing game coordinator Mike Groh. His deal was finalized on Saturday morning. And prior to that nights game, Austin found Rams owner Stan Kroenke, who has owned a multitude of sports franchises in the city.I hugged him, Austin said. I told him, Thank you. He helped me and my family out. Thats the God-honest truth. He told me I deserve it. I told him Im going to be a hundred percent, day in and day out. Same person. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor