63.6 percent in the first half, making 3

in Quasselecke 19.05.2018 12:00
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Dani Samuels was ruing a huge opportunity missed after finishing an agonising 44 centimetres short of a womens discus medal at the Rio Olympics.Samuels started Tuesdays final well and finished it slightly better, with her sixth throw of 64.90m leaving her in fourth spot, narrowly behind bronze medallist Denia Caballero from Cuba (65.34m).Croatian powerhouse Sandra Perkovic had only one legal throw of 69.21m, but it proved enough to give her a second straight Olympic title.Fourth for Samuels was clearly her best performance at a global championships since she became the youngest-ever discus world champion at the age of 21 back in 2009.But that was proving scant consolation.Ive come ninth and 11th at my previous Olympics and now fourth and now I think about it, those positions all suck, she said.Ninth you just missed the top eight and fourth you just missed the medals.I guess Ill have to come back for (the 2020 Tokyo Olympics) because this is the only medal I dont have.After showing nerves of steel in wet conditions on Monday night to nail a big qualifier on her last throw, Samuels carried the momentum into the opening round of the final, only to get bogged down in the middle rounds.I know I was in the shape to throw a lot further than 64 but it comes down to who performs on the day and I fell short, she said.Middle-distance runner Ryan Gregson, pole vaulter Alana Boyd and all three entrants in the womens 5000m all performed well on Tuesday.Gregson eased through his 1500m heat in second spot and looks right on track to qualify for his first major final.Gregson was checked with 200 metres to run but had the speed to run five wide down the home straight, crossing the line in three minutes 39.13 seconds behind 2008 Olympic gold medallist and three-time world champion Asbel Kiprop from Kenya.That was a big step forwards and it felt great, he said.I just thought Id be patient. Thats my best way to run.Gregsons training partner Luke Mathews was eliminated after coming 12th in his heat in 3:44.51.Boyd enjoyed a stress-free progression through to the womens pole vault final, clearing 4.45m and 4.55m at the first attempt and then passing at 4.60m, confident she had already done enough.Among the other qualifiers for the final on Friday (Saturday AEST) were reigning Olympic champ Jenn Suhr from the United States and rising New Zealand star Eliza McCartney.In-form trio Eloise Wellings, Madeline Heiner-Hills and Genevieve LaCaze all booked spots in the womens 5000m final.Wellings was backing up from a big PB in the 10,000m on day one of the track and field program, while Heiner-Hills and LaCaze both recorded top-10 finishes in the 3000m steeplechase.But high-profile Michelle Jennekes campaign was over almost before it began after she was eliminated in the opening round of the womens 100m hurdles.Alex Hartmann did not advance from the heats of the mens 200m. Cheap Eagles Super Bowl Jerseys . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Jordan Mailata Super Bowl Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.cheapeaglessuperbowljerseys.com/ . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Avonte Maddox Super Bowl Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Youth Eagles Super Bowl Jerseys .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. JONESBORO, Ark. -- Rashad Lindsey had 18 points to lead Arkansas State to a 100-57 win over NAIA Central Baptist to give coach Grant McCasland his 200th career victory on Monday night.Lindsey was 5 of 7 from the floor as Arkansas State (1-1) had all 12 players score in its home opener. Connor Kern made 6 of 9 field goal attempts for 16 points and Donte Thomas added 14 and dished out seven assist for the Red Wolves.Arkansas State dominated throughout, jumping out to a 56-20 halftimme advantage.ddddddddddddThe Red Wolves scores 52 points in the paint while limiting Central Baptist to 26. They also grabbed 21 second chance points and had 10 more on fast breaks.The Red Wolves shot 63.6 percent in the first half, making 36 of 67 (53.7%) for the game.Andy Ettiene made all five field goal attempts for 10 points to lead Central Baptist. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor