king points from Anfield Istanbul the inspiration A

in Quasselecke 15.05.2018 13:10
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

If you are looking for dominance on the defensive side of the ball, look no further than Shaq Lawson. The 21-year old standout defensive end from Clemson is one of the star prospects available in this years NFL Draft, and he is determined to seize his moment.It is a draft class packed with talented edge rushers, including Joey Bosa out of Ohio State, Georgias Leonard Floyd and Lawsons former college team-mate Kevin Dodd. But Lawson is a man full of confidence, coming off a fantastic year in which he recorded 25.5 tackles for loss and 12.5 sacks. And now he is ready to prove that he can be the best.I feel like Im the best. I went up against the best in college, Lawson told Sky Sports.I dont take anything from those other guys [defensive ends in the draft], they did good to get to where they are. But, I feel like Im the best. NFL Draft: Beginners guide All you need to know ahead of Thursdays 2016 Draft I went up against guys like Ronnie Stanley [standout former Notre Dame offensive tackle], and other guys like that who youre going to see in the NFL.Im an explosive athlete. I can play against the run, and I can play against the pass. Ive shown how fast I am - Im a very explosive guy.It is hard to argue with Lawson - his numbers and performance levels back up everything he says. After patiently waiting behind Vic Beasley for two seasons, Lawson finally got his chance to come into his own at Clemson in 2015 after Beasley headed for the NFL.Lawson is a player who has built his game on explosiveness and making crucial plays when they are needed most. All of that helped Clemson complete an undefeated regular season, before playing in the National Championship game against Alabama in January.Clemson ultimately lost that game, but what was clear for all to see was that it was a team full of elite-level talent once again. Lawson followed in the footsteps of Vic Beasley (#44 of the Atlanta Falcons) at Clemson Just a few short years after producing the likes of Beasley, DeAndre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins, Clemson has unleashed another generation of incredible talent.Starring alongside Lawson is fellow defensive end Dodd, while star quarterback Deshaun Watson could be one of the most highly coveted players of next years Draft.It is clearly a college programme that knows how to create stars, and Lawson reserved special praise for defensive ends coach, Marion Hobby, in helping him to the top of his game. Lawson is put through his paces at the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine Coach Hobby is a great coach - he knew I was special from day one. He always teaches us to do the right thing, teaching us the technique of how to be a success, said Lawson.Thats where most of our success came from - putting players in the right position to make plays. He was an NFL defensive ends coach - he also played for the Patriots.He knows what it takes to get there - having a guy thats been there and done that knows the right ways to make things successful.Lawson grew up in Central, South Carolina, just one town away from Clemson. It was always a dream of his to play for what was essentially his local team. He could have remained there for a further year, but elected to head for the NFL Draft this time around. Previous No1 QB picks Looking back at the good and not so good...... Despite his love for Clemson, he knew it was the right time to go.All my coaches felt like I was ready to go. They felt like I was ready to move on to the next level, he added. Im ready to move on to bigger and better things. Thats what Im ready to do. Im ready to go.Lawson is clearly determined, eager and, more than anything, ready for success and ready to achieve his goals. He will be one of the select players present at Thursdays showpiece event in Chicago, and he revealed that he will be realising a life-long dream when his name is called.It feels great knowing Im going to be an NFL player - its been something Ive been dreaming about since I was a little kid, he added. Lawsons defensive impact will be an asset to whichever team lands him I used to always watch the Draft on TV. I always told myself that one day, Im going to be there. Its going to be special for me and for my family.Im just happy about the situation and the opportunity that Ive got.With three games at Londons Wembley Stadium in 2016, theres a chance Lawson could be bringing his talents across the Atlantic, and he told the UK fans that is something he would very much like to experience.Itd be great to play in London - itd be great to see just what Londons like!Whether that trip comes next season, the year after or further into the future, we do not yet know. But what is for certain, is that Shaq Lawson will be a man in demand come Thursday night.You can follow the 2016 NFL Draft on Sky Sports 1 from midnight on Thursday and with us here all week on www.skysports.com/nfl Also See: NFL Draft: Beginners guide NFL Draft: Top pick QBs NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Browns Jersesys Outlet . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Genard Avery Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. http://www.brownsjerseyscheap.com/cheap-austin-corbett-jersey/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jersesys . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Discount Browns Jersesys . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator.Liverpool are waiting to learn the extent of the injury suffered by Emre Can during the astonishing 5-4 aggregate win over Borussia Dortmund in the Europa League at Anfield on Thursday evening. The midfielder was forced off with 10 minutes to go, with the score level at 3-3 on the night before Dejan Lovrens last-gaps headed winner sent Jurgen Klopps side through to the semi-finals. Can left the stadium on crutches wearing a protective boot and Sky Sports News HQ understandds he will have an MRI scan on Friday morning to assess the injury.dddddddddddd#160;Can is suspended for Sundays Premier League game at Bournemouth, but will want to be fit for next Wednesdays Merseyside derby, which is live on Sky Sports. Also See: Liverpool stun Dortmund Talking points from Anfield Istanbul the inspiration As it happened China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor