ng the college football season, theyll give

in Quasselecke 15.05.2018 12:57
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Top-ranked Novak Djokovic beat 10th-seeded Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-2 on Saturday night to reach the Rogers Cup final and improve to 12-0 against the Frenchman.You do have a certain mental comfort knowing that you have had plenty of success against your opponent, Djokovic said. Nevertheless, that is not a certainty. Thats not a guarantee that you can win the match. Actually, it makes him more eager to come out and play his best tennis.Djokovic will face third-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan on Sunday. Nishikori beat second-seeded Stan Wawrinka of Switzerland 7-6 (6), 6-1 in the first semifinal.Djokovic is trying to win a record 30th ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title. The 29-year-old Serb has 12 Grand Slam titles, winning this year in Australia and France.Monfils was coming off a victory last week in Washington.I guess he missed a few shots at the beginning. I got some opportunities and I took them, Monfils said. And then suddenly he was not missing anymore. He was going for his shots and being much better in the rallies. He became super solid. When Novak is playing like that, its very tough to beat him.Djokovic had six double faults and one ace.Ive been working on my serve a lot the last couple of years, and I think especially on the second serve it has gave me an advantage, more depth on the second serve and so forth, Djokovic said. In this tournament, it is not working very well, but in general in past couple of years, it has served me very well.Nishikori recorded his fourth straight Memphis title in February for his 11th ATP Tour victory. He has lost his past eight matches with Djokovic, the last loss in the Key Biscayne final in April.Havent beat Novak for a long time on hard court, Nishikori said. I think its going to be a great challenge for me to play Novak again in the final, because we played in Miami and he dominated the game. So, I hope I can get revenge this time.In the doubles semifinals, Britains Jamie Murray and Brazils Bruno Soares beat Canadas Daniel Nestor and Vasek Pospisil 6-4, 6-7 (5), 10-7, and Croatias Ivan Dodig and Brazils Marcelo Melo topped Romanias Florin Mergea and Horia Tecau 6-4, 6-3. Orange Browns Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Elite Browns Jerseys .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. http://www.officialbrownsnflauthenticshop.com/genard-avery-stitched-jersey/ . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Youth Browns Jerseys .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Throwback Browns Jerseys . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. After an impressive 2015 season, Stanford Steve Coughlin of SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt and Chris Fallica of ESPN Stats & Information and College GameDay are back. Every week during the college football season, theyll give their best bets for the weekends top college football games.dddddddddddd China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor