HOUSTON - The Houston Texans say offensive tackle David Quessenberry has lymphoma and has been placed on the NFLs non-football i

in Quasselecke 14.05.2018 08:10
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

HOUSTON - The Houston Texans say offensive tackle David Quessenberry has lymphoma and has been placed on the NFLs non-football illness list. Ziggy Hood Jersey . The team said Tuesday that the 23-year-old Quessenberry had a persistent cough over the past week and was tired, prompting him to seek an evaluation. He is being treated at a Houston-area hospital. The 6-5, 300-pound Quessenberry is a second-year pro from San Jose State. Houston drafted him with the eighth pick of the sixth round (No. 176 overall) in the 2013 draft and he was signed a month later. Texans general manager Rick Smith called Quessenberry "a fighter and a courageous young man and we look forward to his full and complete recovery." Brian Quick Jersey . The game marks the rare occasion when two homegrown running backs, Jon Cornish of the Calgary Stampeders and Andrew Harris of the B.C. Lions, will start in the West Divisions battle for a Grey Cup berth. Sean Taylor Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. http://www.cheapredskinslockroom.com/AUTHENTIC-TRESS-WAY-REDSKINS-JERSEY/ . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. REGINA -- Several Tiger-Cats emerged from their first Grey Cup practice with frostbite from frigid Mosaic Stadium. But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. "I loved playing in the snow," the former longtime Hamilton kicker said Thursday at a media breakfast. "I saw it as something different and fun and a challenge. Our guys had a great time out there (Wednesday). We ended up with a couple of frostbite situations. But the guys didnt complain, they practised hard. "I remember in Winnipeg in 98, it was even colder than this. You just get through it. The game makes it all worthwhile." Osbaldiston said the frostbite was nothing serious "but it tells you how cold it is." Wednesdays temperature was listed at minus-16 but it felt like minus-28. It was even chillier Thursday morning at minus-21, which felt like minus-31. Both teams were slated to hold closed practices Thursday at Mosaic Stadium. Saskatchewan practiseed indoors Wednesday in Moose Jaw, and Hamilton will take advantage of that option for Fridays practice. Colt McCoy Jersey. The forecast is improved for game-day Sunday with a daytime high of zero, feeling like minus-five. Kickoff is 5:30 p.m. local time. Hamilton offensive lineman Peter Dyakowski admitted he had erred in his choice of dress Wednesday. Not liking to wear sweatpants over his knee braces, he opted for shorts with some heating ointment on his knees. "I quickly realized that Ive made a terrible mistake," he said. "Its much colder than I thought and Im wearing shorts." Dyakowski took advantage of a break in practice to return to the dressing room and put on sweatpants. "I capitulated," he said. "By the end of practice, I was really good to go," he added. There were warm-air heaters on the sideline and most players bundled up. Still there was frost on helmet visors. And one Tiger-Cat assistant coachs playbook binder shattered in the cold, according to the Hamilton Spectator. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor