in his career. Hes 1-0 with a 4.08 ERA in his previous

in Quasselecke 09.02.2018 11:48
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Ian Holloway is back with his Sky Bet EFL predictions with some mouth-watering clashes from across the Championship, League One and League Two. There is plenty of action across Sky Sports this weekend, After QPR v Brentford live on Friday night, its the turn of Blackburn and Wolves on Saturday evening, before another derby - this time in the Midlands - as Birmingham welcome local rivals Aston Villa to St Andrews on Sunday afternoon live on Sky Sports 2 HD. Les Ferdinands journey Les Ferdinand is cycling to Amsterdam but the journey with QPR might be his biggest challenge. You can follow all the 3pm games across the three leagues on Soccer Saturday with highlights on Sky Sports digital platforms at full-time - but heres what EFL expert and Sky Sports pundit Holloway is predicting for a selection of 10 games this weekend: Blackburn v Wolves (Saturday, 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports 1)Im watching this one in the studio, and Ill go for a surprising Blackburn win. I think losing their manager would have shaken Wolves. Sky Sports News HQs Pete Colley has the latest from the Wolves training ground. as Zenga departs less than three months after taking over. I dont understand why they sacked Walter Zenga. I think its the modern way football clubs are sold on. It hasnt worked out how they wanted so the Chinese owners have got rid of him but you have to ask, what can you do in that sort of time? OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 with Ben Marshall to score first (Sky Bet odds 50/1) Blackburn vs Wolves October 29, 2016, 5:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Birmingham v Aston Villa (Sunday, 12pm, live on Sky Sports 2)I wish I was going to this one with Steve Bruce going back to his old stomping ground. I think it will be too tight to call but it will be a really exciting game with goals. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Aston Villa and Fulham. Bruces start has been brilliant. It is exactly what they needed. I dont know why the players didnt respond to Roberto Di Matteo but it just proves that Bruce and Neil Warnock know what theyre doing. Some of us managers are pretty good!OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-2 with Lukas Jutkiewicz to score first (Sky Bet odds 70/1) Birmham vs A Villa October 30, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Preston v Newcastle (Saturday, 3pm)Its deja vu! I hope it doesnt go the same way for Preston like the 6-0 defeat it midweek and it will be a totally different situation. Preston are really good at home but Newcastle are looking like the real deal at the minute. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 with with Mo Diame to score first (Sky Bet odds 35/1) Highlights of the EFL Cup round of 16 match between Newcastle and Preston. Brighton v Norwich (Saturday, 3pm)I think Brighton will just edge it. With Chris and his team at home and Norwich losing in midweek on penalties, I think Brighton will grind it out between two of the best teams in the division. They are very difficult to play at the Amex. I think it will be a tight game, not that high scoring. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 with Glenn Murray to score first (Sky Bet odds 22/1) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Wigan and Brighton. Derby v Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday, 3pm)These fixtures are much better than the Premier League, theyre fantastic! Derby last week just lost 1-0 to Huddersfield and boy, do they need to win this game. Can I see them doing it, that is the question? I cant unfortunately and I think Steven Fletcher will score first. He hasnt got many but hes a high quality player. Steve McClaren needs to get his Derby side believing in themselves again, says Holloway Derbys problem is goals. They need to get more balls into the box and more bodies. I think they are an attacking team and they need to try and blitz every game if they can. Its much more entertaining and its what Steve McClaren had them doing before.Derby need to start believing in themselves as a group, not just individuals and Im sure if they can get a couple of goals at the weekend, that might help them but Sheffield Wednesday are gradually creeping up in the play-offs and getting better. I think Wednesday will be too much for them although for Derbys sake, I hope Im wrong. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 with Steven Fletcher to score first (Sky Bet odds 45/1) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Huddersfield and Derby. Fulham v Huddersfield (Saturday, 3pm)I dont know which Fulham is going to turn up, they are like Jekyll and Hyde. They are brilliant one week and not quite so good the next. They have plenty of talent and are trying to build a young team but they do have a bit of inexperience. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I fancy Huddersfield to keep going again after David Wagners celebration when beating Derby. Everyone was writing them off when they lost two in a row, will it be three? I just cant see them losing another.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-2 with Nahki Wells to score first (Sky Bet odds 35/1)Cardiff v Wigan (Saturday, 3pm)Neil Warnock is working his magic again and I can only see that continuing. Wigan need to sort out who they want as their manager and get going again. They play some wonderful football and won the division last year but now they are struggling a little bit and need some more goals really. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Nottingham Forest and Cardiff. Im going to give first goalscorer to resurgence of Peter Whittingham and his left foot. Its like a wand, they should call him Harry Potter!OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-1 with Peter Whittingham to score first (Sky Bet odds 66/1)Bolton v Port Vale (Saturday 3pm) Bolton move up to second in League One following a 2-0 victory at neighbours Bury. Two good teams but I fancy Bolton to nick it. At that stadium, it is very tough to go there. It is a proper ground and Phil Parkinson will have them really well organised. They will be big and strong and I think it will just be too tough of a task for Port Vale. Theyll be too hard to break down.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 with Zach Clough to score first (Sky Bet odds 20/1)Sheffield United v MK Dons (Saturday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet League One match between Bradford and Sheffield United. I can only give this to Sheffield United. They are really on a roll now and I can only see them getting stronger. MK Dons have got to decide who they want in charge and go for it but I think they will struggle this weekend. OLLIE PREDICTS: 3-0 with Billy Sharp to score first (Sky Bet odds 35/1)Fridays prediction...QPR v BrentfordI can only go with a home win. I think QPR have settled back down, Brentford are playing a lot better as well but I fancy a home win. QPR will just have enough in their tank to beat them so Im going to go for a 1-0, very close fought victory. OLLIE PREDICTED: 1-0 and Nedum Onuoha to score first Also See: Les Ferdinand’s journey Bruce: Changes paying off Rafa keeps focus on promotion Transfer Centre LIVE! Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Cheap Drew Stanton Jersey . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyselite.com/ . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Cheap Larry Fitzgerald Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves are giving themselves plenty of reasons to be hopeful about 2017, from a surging offense to improved young pitching.All of it was on display Wednesday night in a 12-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies.Freddie Freeman extended his hitting streak to 30 games. Matt Kemp hit a two-run homer. Little-used Daniel Castro had a career-best three RBI.On the mound, Mike Foltynewicz (9-5) pitched two-hit ball over five innings in his final start of the season -- and his first since leaving a Sept. 12 game against Miami after being hit in the left calf with a liner.When the atmosphere is like this, its definitely contagious, Castro, who was hitting .189 and had just four RBI for the season, said through a translator. The team feels good. You feel good.The Braves won for the ninth time in their last 10 games, building some momentum for their move to SunTrust Park next season. Since an 18-46 start, when they had the look of one of the worst teams in baseball history, theyve gone 47-46 under interim manager Brian Snitker.It was another high-energy, get-after-it game, Snitker said. I hope we keep adding to that.The Phillies are heading in the opposite direction. They lost for the fifth time in six games, prompting Ryan Howard and A.J. Ellis to call a team meeting that forced manager Pete Mackanin to huddle with the media in a tunnel outside the clubhouse.Its nice to see, Mackanin said. It means somebody cares.Adam Morgan (2-11) lasted five innings, giving up 10 hits and nine runs, the most hes allowed in a dismal season.Its all about pitching, Mackanin said. Pitching keeps you in games.Atlanta jumped ahead in the second when Dansby Swanson hit a run-scoring triple and Castro followed with a single. The Braves added three more runs in the third, with Swanson and Castro each contributing RBI hits, and really poured it on with a four-run fourth. Morgans throwing error allowed one run to score, another came home on a wild pitch, and Kemp finished it off with his 34th homer into the seats in left-center.Castro added another run-scoring single in the seventh, equaling his career high with three hits.Freemman extended the longest streak in the big leagues this season with a single in the sixth off Phil Klein.dddddddddddd Freeman had been tied with Bostons Jackie Bradley, who put together a 29-game run in April and May.Freeman had already extended his on-base streak to 46 consecutive games when hit by a pitch in the third, equaling the longest this season in the big leagues. Washingtons Jayson Werth reached base in 46 straight games before his streak was halted Aug. 18.You just take it for granted with this guy, Snitker said of Freeman. Hes a machine.MEMORABLE HITAtlanta rookie Rio Ruiz, who spent most of the season in the minors, tripled in the eighth for his first big league hit.Its great to get it out of the way, Ruiz said. Its even better to get the win.THE REAL DEALFormer heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield took part in the countdown to the final game at Turner Field, pulling down a banner in left field to reveal 4 -- the number of games remaining at the ballpark and the season.Holyfield lives in the Atlanta area and was among those who carried the torch during the opening ceremony for the 1996 Summer Olympics. Turner Field was initially built as the 85,000-seat main stadium for the games, and then converted to baseball before the `97 season.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies LF Roman Quinn didnt play after leaving Tuesdays game with a strained left oblique. Its not known if hell get back on the field this season.Hes more scared than anything that its going to recur or that hes going to make it worse, Mackanin said. Theres no sense in him getting hurt with four or five games left in the season.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Jeremy Hellickson (12-10, 3.78 ERA) goes against the Braves for the fourth time in his career. Hes 1-0 with a 4.08 ERA in his previous appearances.Braves: RHP Josh Collmenter (3-0, 4.19) looks to remain unbeaten in his third start for Atlanta.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry . Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor