ea.Kremits, who missed his teams 1-0 win over Syria

in Quasselecke 08.02.2018 13:13
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Rex Ryan regretted his flippant criticism of Aaron Donald from pretty much the moment after he made it two years ago.Donald is in position to make the Buffalo coach even more regretful this weekend.The Los Angeles Rams dominant defensive tackle is well aware Ryan took a verbal shot at him in late 2014 while coaching the New York Jets. When Donald made the Pro Bowl as a rookie over Jets lineman Sheldon Richardson, Ryan said Donald cant hold (Richardsons) jock as a player.Yeah, I remember that, Donald said Wednesday after practice. I remember when I heard about them. I didnt forget about what he said, but it is what it is. Aint no big deal to me. But I remember what he said.After a dominant college career at Pitt, Donald has been one of the NFLs best defensive linemen in the three seasons since the Rams made him a high first-round draft pick.In short, Donald isnt used to people doubting him -- so when they do, it stands out in his mind.When Donald was told Ryan regrets his words, the lineman smiled.He still said it, Donald replied. Its kind of disrespectful to say, but it is what it is.Ryan said he was simply trying to back his own player with colorful language when he praised Richardson at the expense of Donald. The loquacious coach, who was in his final days with the Jets at the time, has watched Donalds growth into a vicious force on the interior of the Rams line in St. Louis and Los Angeles.Ive made a lot of dumb comments in my days, Ryan said. Thats probably right up there at the top. But ... I was disappointed. We had a guy, Sheldon Richardson, had a great year, never made the Pro Bowl, and one of our coaches had said, `(Donald) cant hold his jock. So I go ahead and say it. I never even saw (Donald) play, but I knew he was a rookie, so rookies shouldnt go to the Pro Bowl. But anyway, after Ive seen this kid play, Im like, `Oh boy!Mark that down as one of the dumbest ones, and Ive had a couple of them. Maybe one or two dumb ones. That one right there is right at the top.Donald wont lack for motivation when the Rams (3-1) attempt to build on their strong start to the season at the Coliseum on Sunday against the Bills (2-2).After two standout seasons in St. Louis, Donald appears to be even better in the Rams first year back on the West Coast.He was named the NFCs defensive player of the week on Wednesday after his performance in the Rams 17-13 win at Arizona. Donald had 1 1/2 sacks and forced a fumble, but numbers dont capture the constant disruption caused by Donald in almost every game of his career.Donald has been the defensive player of the week three times since the start of last season, a remarkable achievement for an interior lineman. The two-time Pro Bowl selection seems likely to be a strong candidate for Defensive Player of the Year awards if the Rams defense keeps up its impressive start to the season.And Donald said he doesnt need the motivation of an opposing coachs flippant comment to get his motor going.Nah, I just stay in my lane, work my butt off and do what Ive got to do to try to help my team win, Donald said. I let my game speak for me.The Rams defense has succeeded against a succession of mobile quarterbacks this season, and Buffalos Tyrod Taylor presents similar challenges. Donald believes Los Angeles defense is suited to the pursuit.Anytime you play against a running quarterback, its going to be a headache, Donald said. Sometimes youve got to have a little more of a controlled rush at times, but weve got to get to him and do our job. Weve got a game plan. Weve just got to go and execute it.Game notes Rams DEs Robert Quinn (shoulder) and William Hayes (ankle) didnt practice Wednesday, and DT Michael Brockers (hip) was limited. Quinn is having a particularly strong start to the season on Los Angeles star-studded defensive line. ... WR Kenny Britt (thigh) also missed practice after catching four passes for 82 yards against Arizona.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Dries Mertens Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Adnan Januzaj Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Jan-Vertonghen-Belgium-Jersey/ . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Leander Dendoncker Jersey . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Jordan Lukaku Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Tim Cahill came off the bench to give Australia a 1-0 win over the United Arab Emirates in the third round of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup on Tuesday.The 36-year-old midfielder drilled home a Brad Smith cross from close range with 10 minutes remaining in Abu Dhabi. The Socceroos made it two wins from two games to go top of Group B, ahead of Saudi Arabia on goal difference.We justifiably took the three points in difficult conditions, said Australia coach Ange Postecoglou, referring to pre-match temperatures of almost 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit). It was a good performance.The top two teams in Groups A and B will qualify automatically for the World Cup, with the two third-place teams going to a fourth-round match to decide which of them makes the intercontinental playoffs.---IRAQ 1, SAUDI ARABIA 2Nawaf Al Abid scored twice from the penalty spot in the last nine minutes to give Saudi Arabia six points from two matches.Mohanad Abdulraheem scored early for Iraq, which also lost in Australia, and was still searching for a first point after two matches.The game was held in Malaysia because of security issues in Iraq.---THAILAND 0, JAPAN 2Japan successfully bounced back from its opening loss at home to the United Arab Emirates in Group B.Genki Haraguchi headed the dominant visitors into a first-half lead, and striker Takuma Asano sealed the win in the second half.It was a very important victory, Japan coach Vahid Halilhodzic said. But it wasnt easy. I was wworried a little bit about the mental condition of the team, but we just really threw ourselves into this game with the desire to win.ddddddddddddThailand coach Kiatisuk Senamuang was impressed with the visitors, predicting Japan would qualify for a sixth successive World Cup.We saw tonight that Japan is a strong team, he said. They are on the right track now. I really believe that they can win the rest of their group matches.---CHINA 0, IRAN 0China picked up its first point in Group A, holding Iran to a 0-0 draw in Shenyang.China lost 3-2 to South Korea in Seoul in the opening Group A game last week.---SOUTH KOREA 0, SYRIA 0The Group A game was also played in Malaysia due to the ongoing security situation in Syria.South Korea dominated possession but was frustrated by a hard-working Syrian backline.This is not a satisfactory result for us, said South Korea coach Uli Stielike, who also complained about Syrian time-wasting.---QATAR 0, UZBEKISTAN 1At Doha, defender Egor Kremits 86th-minute header gave Uzbekistan its second consecutive win and moved it to the top of Group A, two points ahead of Iran and South Korea.Kremits, who missed his teams 1-0 win over Syria last Thursday because of a suspension, headed Alexander Geynrikhs free kick from the right past Qatar goalkeeper Oumar Barry.Qatar is in last place in the group after two losses to begin the third round. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor