y before he even walked onto the court, players did

in Quasselecke 03.02.2018 12:42
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

In the lead-up to what is invariably a busy period for trainers, Warrnambool horseman Matthew Williams is taking advantage of a quiet week.Williams will make the trip to Sandown on Saturday with Almas Rossa who runs in the Super VOBIS Three-Year-Old Fillies Benchmark 70 race.Almas Rossa will be the lone starter for Williams for the week in the lead-up to Christmas before the trainer has anywhere between seven and 10 runners in the days that follow.Williams picked out Saturdays race after Almas Rossa took out a Class One Handicap on her home track at the start of the month.Almas Rossa had broken her maiden status at that track at her previous start.Williams said Almas Rossa would gallop on the course proper at Warrnambool on Tuesday morning which would be her final piece of work.He said the filly was an easy horse to train.Shes a typical Testa Rossa, no trouble at all, Williams said.She eats great and goes about her work easily but shes not a flash track worker.She doesnt set the track on fire when she gallops but she certainly comes out and has a good crack on race day.It doesnt look too strong on the nominations at this stage and its really a glorified midweek fillies race but were certainly happy to be racing for Saturday prize money.Almas Rossa will be ridden by apprentice Jye McNeil who moved to within one win of outriding his metropolitan claim at Flemington on Saturday.He said even if McNeil rides a winner at Sandown on Wednesday, where he has seven rides, the apprentice will still be able to take advantage of his 1.5kg claim.However it may throw a spanner in the plans of Williams for Caulfield next Monday when he has already booked McNeil for a couple of rides.I suppose I had better keep on eye on what happens at Sandown on Wednesday, Williams said.I know I wont be cheering for him too hard on Wednesday though. Cheap Russell Wilson Jersey . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Cheap Seahawks Jerseys . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseyselite.com/ . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Cheap Richard Sherman Jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights.Barry Cowan believes players no longer fear Rafael Nadal following the Spaniards latest setback on the ATP Tour. Nadal loses to Cuevas Report as world number five suffers semi-final defeat Nadal has suffered semi-final defeats in each of the last two ATP events, both on his favoured clay surface, but after losing to talented Dominic Thiem at the Argentina Open, it was defeat to seasoned campaigner Pablo Cuevas at the Rio Open that should set alarm bells ringing.Cowan claimed last week that Nadal needed to win in Rio to rebuild his shattered confidence but rather than a morale-boosting fortnight on the red dirt, the world No 5 has been left with more questions to answer after a first-round exit to Fernando Verdasco at the Australian Open For me this is his toughest test as a tennis player. Is he going to come out of it? said Cowan.A year ago I said yes, I felt that great things were there for Rafa. Five in the world is no disaster but we are judging him on winning Slams and going through clay court seasons without even losing a match or even coming close to losing a match, but at the moment he is a long long way off that.For Rafa I really really worry that he is losing his nerve. At no stage on Saturday did he look confident, even when he won that first set. He keeps doubting himself. Whether he has lost a half yard of pace and thats affecting him, I think its more that hes lacking self belief and he is second guessing himself. Rafael Nadals opponents arent afraid to play him anymore - according to Sky tennis expert Barry Cowan It is sad to see a great player and a great champion struggle as much aas he is at the moment.dddddddddddd.While world No 1 Novak Djokovic prepares to return at this weeks Dubai Championships, live on Sky Sports, after his triumph in Melbourne, Cowan believes 11-time Grand Slam champion Nadals dip coincides with some of the brightest prospects in the game now beginning to fulfil their potential.At the moment when you look at the game as a whole, there is a bit of a shift going on, added Cowan. Dominic Thiem is one of the new breed that do not fear fading Nadal Djokovic is head and shoulders above the rest, Andy has started the year playing superbly in the Australian Open. Roger [Federer] is injured at the moment and Nadal...there are massive question marks over.Then there is this young crop who week-by-week are starting to win titles - it was Dominic Thiem a week ago. [Nick] Kyrgios won his first title and didnt lose serve all week.It has been a good couple of weeks for the next generation of stars on the ATP Tour, Nick Kyrgios winning his maiden title in Marseille over the weekend, after Thiem claimed the Argentina Open having ousted Nadal in the last four - and Cowan believes the young guns are now playing without fear, including against Nadal. Nadal: More work needed Rafa Nadal reflects on another early exit I felt it was a tournament Rafa had to win and he didnt but it was just what happened and the way the scenarios built up through the week, said Cowan.At no stage on Saturday did he [Cuevas] have doubts about being able to cross the finish line and this is an old campaigner - what about the younger breed, the Kyrgios of the world, they are not going to fear playing Nadal because its about Nadal now, not Nadal five years ago.Rafa won so many of his matches on clay before he even walked onto the court, players didnt believe they could beat him but now players like Cuevas, who is 30 years of age, believes he can. Kyrgios victorious in France Aussie ace claims maiden ATP crown Also See: Kyrgios victorious in France Nadal crashes out in Rio Sky Live: Dubai Championships More work needed, says Nadal Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor