OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook had little to say about one of the best performances of his career. [url=http://www.ladodgersp

in Quasselecke 29.01.2018 09:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook had little to say about one of the best performances of his career. Enrique Hernandez Jersey .He felt his play said it all.Westbrook scored 17 points, had a career-high 17 assists and matched a career best with 15 rebounds to help the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Golden State Warriors 127-115 on Friday night. It was Westbrooks first triple-double of the season and the ninth of his career.Westbrook, who has become increasingly short with the media, delivered mostly one-line answers about his effort, focusing on the teams good execution.Kevin Durant, who scored 36 points on 14-of-18 shooting, didnt get too worked up about it, either.I dont want to downplay his performance, but Russ can do that whenever, Durant said. He doesnt really get too excited over great games because he has so many of them. It was a tremendous game, I think, as far as controlling it, playing defence, rebounding.Thunder coach Scott Brooks was impressed with his point guard, who had eight assists and six rebounds in the fourth quarter to help the Thunder pull away.I thought Russell was all over the floor, Brooks said. I thought there was two of him out there, the way he was rebounding and moving our offence forward.Serge Ibaka matched his career high with 27 points on 12-of-18 shooting and Dion Waiters added 21 for the Thunder. Oklahoma City had lost three of four, but bounced back by shooting 53 per cent from the field.The Thunder ended NBA-leading Golden States winning streak at eight games.Klay Thompson scored 32 points, Marreese Speights had 20 and Stephen Curry added 19 for the Warriors, They allowed their highest point total of the season.Oklahoma City trailed for most of the first half. Late in the second quarter, Westbrook went for a hard dunk, but the ball bounced straight up in the air and in to give the Thunder a 53-51 lead. They scored the next five points to push their advantage to seven.Mid-second quarter, we lost our focus and the game changed, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said.Oklahoma City inbounded the ball with 0.1 seconds left in the first half, and Steven Adams was fouled by Justin Holiday on a tip attempt. Adams made the first free throw and missed the second, but Westbrook flew in and tipped the ball at the buzzer to give the Thunder a 69-60 lead.Kerr didnt like the call that put Adams at the line, and he was tagged with a technical foul for arguing. Golden State personnel restrained him as the team left the court.I didnt really get my moneys worth on that technical, he said. All I said was, Thats ridiculous, but I guess it was the demonstrative manner in which I said it.Anthony Morrow drained a 3-pointer at the third-quarter buzzer to put the Thunder ahead 98-91. Ibaka scored 14 points in the fourth, and the Thunder remained in control the rest of the way.Theyre great in this building, Kerr said. They have one of the best home records the last five years here. Its always tough to play here. Im not disappointed with our effort tonight, but our focus just wasnt what it was these last eight games when we were winning.TIP-INSWarriors: C Andrew Bogut and F Andre Iguodala sat out to rest. ... Speights started for just the eighth time this season. ... Draymond Green had four steals.Thunder: Kendrick Perkins was issued a technical foul with 3:30 left in the first quarter. ... The Thunder held the Warriors to 8-for-27 shooting in the second quarter. ... Oklahoma City outrebounded the Warriors 54-43.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTDurant, on his scoring effort: I think thats what I was put on this Earth to do is to score, he said. I can do everything in the game. I feel like I can play defence, I can rebound, I can pass, but what I do is score. Sometimes, youve got to remind people what you do.STAT LINESDurants big game came almost a year after he unleashed a career-high 54 points in a 127-121 win over the Warriors on Jan. 17, 2014.UP NEXTWarriors: At Houston on Saturday night.Thunder: At Orlando on Sunday night.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP Mike Piazza Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. Chase Utley Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Scott-Kazmir-dodgers-jersey/ . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing.DENVER -- Major league batting leader Troy Tulowitzki has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Colorado Rockies because of a left hip flexor strain. The 29-year-old All-Star shortstop was hurt while running out a grounder at Pittsburgh on Saturday night. He was held out of the next two games before being placed on the disabled list, retroactive to Sunday. This is Tulowitzkis first trip to the disabled list this season but he has taken days off to rest his chronically tight legs. The leg issues date to 2008 when he tore the left quadriceps tendon. "That 08 injury really put me behind the eight-ball because when you completely tear a muscle, it never gets the same again," he said. "All the other muscles have to help support. I knew it was going to be a long road back from that injury. "I didnt know to the extent, but here we are six years later and its still giving me issues." Head trainer Keith Dugger said this latest injury is directly related to that tear. "He kind of tweaked the scar tissue around there and that little muscle on the side," Dugger said. "When you tear old scar (tissue) its never as bad as tearing a new muscle. Its a small strain. Its not healthy tissue that he tweaked." During the last off-season, Tulowitzki incorporated an extensive stretching regimen to help keep him on the field. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey. . He has continued the routine during the season, and he and manager Walt Weiss credit it as a reason he missed just six games before being injured again on Saturday. "Hes been able to stay healthy, and a big reason being the work he puts in every day," Weiss said. "He goes through a very tedious routine every day to warm up his legs and get ready to compete every night. The fact that he is so disciplined and never wavers from his pregame routine is one of the reasons why he has been able to stay relatively healthy." Tulowitzki is hitting .340 and is third in the NL with 21 home runs. He said he can continue to play at that high level when he returns to the lineup. "One thing I dont lack is confidence," he said. "When Im back Ill be a confident player out there, but to be a confident player you need to be confident in your body, so I have to be healthy before I come back. "Im not going to rush this thing, especially with where were at, theres no need to rush. I need to be 100 per cent." Left-hander Yohan Flande was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs and was to start Tuesday nights game against Washington. Flande was 0-2 with a 7.36 ERA in three starts before being optioned to Colorado Springs on July 7. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor