Each week, TSN. [url=http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Allen-Iverson-Grizzli es-Jersey/]Allen Iverson Jersey[/url] .c

in Quasselecke 29.01.2018 09:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Each week, TSN. Allen Iverson Jersey .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen, NFL Editor Ben Fisher, and Isaac Owusu discuss three hot fantasy football topics. What was your best answer to a Three and Out question all year? Scott Cullen: 1. With a number of rookie receivers breaking out lately, which one will finish the year with the most fantasy points? Four rookie receivers -- DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Kenbrell Thompkins and Terrance Williams -- have more than 300 yards receiving, so those are the leading contenders (Robert Woods at 274 yards could be in the mix, too) and, from that group, I like Allen the best. He has a prolific quarterback, Philip Rivers, whose game appears to have been resurrected this season and Allen is the best wide receiver option on his team, thanks to Malcom Floyd and Danario Alexander suffering season-ending injuries. Hopkins might be the most gifted of the group, but hes still behind Andre Johnson in the Texans pecking order and the quarterback play in Houston has been shaky to say the least. Thompkins is turning into a big-play threat for Tom Brady, but is competing with Danny Amendola, Julian Edelman and fellow rookie Aaron Dobson for targets. Williams has been a big-play threat for the Cowboys, particularly when Miles Austin was out of the lineup, but it remains to be seen how much he will get the ball now that Austin is healthy. For a team that already has Dez Bryant and Jason Witten commanding a lot of attention in the passing game, Williams may need another Austin injury if hes going to finish among the rookie leaders. Ben Fisher: I nailed one early; it was all downhill from there. In predicting pre-season sleepers for big seasons I went all in on Green Bay Packers RB Eddie Lacy. I was a fan of Lacys work at Alabama, blamed the pre-season “fat photo” on the angle of the camera, and loved the opportunity the starting running back in Green Bay was getting this season. Lacy is a Top 10 RB that could have been had as late as the fifth-round. My good advice wasnt just restricted to the pre-season, I was high on a couple San Diego Chargers in Ryan Mathews and Keenan Allen early on and gave up on Stevan Ridley before too much fantasy heartache, but grabbing Lacy early was the best I did in this column all year. Isaac Owusu: I havent done too many “Three and Out” questions, but last weeks decision between Dennis Pitta and Jacob Tamme would undoubtedly be my best answer. Pitta didnt have the big day as a follow up to his week 14 debut, with only 2 catches for 24 yards on 4 targets especially compared to Tammes 1 catch for 9 yards on 2 targets.The numbers clearly arent as far apart, but the glaring number was their snap counts. Tamme was on the field for just 9 of 54 snaps while Pitta saw the field for 30 of 66 snaps. Tamme frankly just isnt a viable fantasy option at tight end at this moment and the Denver Broncos have made their accommodations with other players ahead of him. Pitta is still very much apart of the Baltimore Ravens offence and should continue to see growth in his production as one of Joe Flaccos top two favourite targets next to Torrey Smith. What was your worst answer to a Three and Out question all year? Cullen: 2. What do you expect out of Steven Jackson in Atlanta this season? For a 30-year-old running back -- a time when production generally starts to fade -- this is a really good situation for Jackson. Hes been cranking out 1,000-yard seasons in each of the last eight years for St. Louis, but has scored six touchdowns or fewer in each of the last four seasons because the Rams havent had much of a team supporting him. In Atlanta, Jackson is the supporting cast for one of the leagues best passing offences and a past-his-prime Michael Turner rushed for 11 touchdowns with the Falcons last year, so its not unreasonable to think that Jackson could roll to 1,000 rushing yards and maybe push double digit touchdowns this year. Fisher: There were a few doozies. I was high on Terrelle Pryors fast start – QB1 high – while at the same time only lukewarm on Philip Rivers. But my biggest blunders of 2013 were suggesting to owners that Knowshon Moreno was too inconsistent to spend a lot of their waiver budget on, and to drop Cam Newton, right before the Panthers turned things around and ripped off eight wins in a row. Moreno and Newton will each finish the year as Top 5 scorers at their position. The lessons learned? After struggling in his sophomore season, Newton found his form again as all great QBs do and deserves owners patience in riding out any slumps in the future. And as for Moreno, all Denver Broncos starter must be owned for the foreseeable future. Owusu: My worst answer had to have been regarding Michael Crabtree. When I told fantasy owners to treat him as a no more than flex option and to just expect him to play on limited snaps, I didnt expect him to be this productive. He has seen his workload increase each of the three weeks since his return. His involvement in the offence has been just what fantasy owners who took a chance on him wanted. He has seen no less than 4 targets in any of his appearances (eight in week 14 and six in week 15). Its clear that going in to this weeks matchup which should be the Super Bowl for most fantasy leagues, that Crabtree can be relied on to be involved in the 49ers offence like a WR2 should. Give me one sleeper keeper to keep an eye on for next season? Cullen: Since my one sleeper keeper would probably be Allen, and I mentioned him in the first answer, Ill look elsewhere. How about Arizona Cardinals WR Michael Floyd, who has 196 more receiving yards than Larry Fitzgerald, but has six fewer touchdowns? Floyd has had some ups and downs in his second season, but enough ups that hes very likely to go over 1,000 yards and its reasonable to expect strong numbers from him for the next few seasons. Fisher: There are a few receivers I had in the running for this. Alshon Jeffery and Antonio Brown had too good of seasons overall to really be considered sleepers so my pick heading into the fantasy off-season will be Keenan Allen. I mentioned above I was high on the rookie early and he only got better from there. Allen will finish the year as a middling WR2 but he performed closer to a middling WR1 down the stretch. In first-year head coach Mike McCoys offence, San Diego players were fantasy juggernauts. That shouldnt change for next season; the only thing that might are Allens opportunities. Rivers knows he can trust the third-round receiver, his targets over the course of a full 16 games could see an uptick. Owusu: Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington could be a major sleeper keeper for next season. He came into the year with modest expectations of his production but if you look at the numbers the potential is there for him to be a major fantasy factor for next year. Right now he is the only player in the league who is averaging more than 5 yards per carry and more than 10 yards per catch, that is Marshall Faulk territory! His big play ability makes him somebody to look out for, even though he hasnt been a every week starter for the Cardinals. He is very much a dual threat at running back, and eventually head coach Bruce Arians should grow tiresome of the lack of production from Rashard Mendenhall (3.1 yards per carry) and Ellington should be able to feast as a dangerous PPR fantasy option. Lorenzen Wright Jersey .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment. Brandan Wright Jersey . Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Marc-Gasol-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve.The Oakland As were already the team to beat before making a blockbuster deal to add two starting pitchers from the Chicago Cubs. Numbers Game looks into the As giving up their top prospect in order to acquire Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel. The Athletics Get: RHP Jeff Samardzija and RHP Jason Hammel. Samardzija, 29, has become a first-rate starting pitcher, even if his win totals dont make that readily apparent. In 78 starts for the Cubs over the past three years, Samardzija has a 19-33 record, but has a 3.83 ERA and 1.27 WHIP are respectable and he struck out 497 batters in 496 1/3 innings, a rate surpassed by eight qualified starters in the past three years. This season alone, Samardzija was 2-7 with a 2.83 ERA and 1.20 WHIP with 103 strikeouts in 108 innings with the Cubs. While Samardzijas mid-90s fastball drives his results, hes throwing a harder slider than ever before and its been an out pitch for him. Moving to Oakland is a great opportunity for Samardzija to be a rotation anchor for a World Series contender. He had never pitched in Oakland, prior to his As debut Sunday, but Oaklands park has been pitcher-friendly for years, so that ought to keep Samardzijas numbers strong. Hell be arbitration-eligible at the end of the season, due for a good raise on his $5.345-million salary, but Samardzija is under organizational control for another season beyond 2014. Hammel is a 31-year-old who was hanging around on the free agent market until the end of January, when he settled on a one-year, $6-million deal with the Cubs. That lack of interest was justified, to some degree, by Hammels 2013 season, during which he posted a 4.97 ERA and 1.46 WHIP. This year, its been a different story, as Hammel posted a career-best 2.98 ERA and 1.02 WHIP in 17 starts with the Cubs, striking out 104 in 108 2/3 innings in the process. For such a marked difference, there ought to be some tangible differences in Hammels game. His home run rate is down and hes leaving a greater percentage of base-runners on, but Hammels real improvement is that his walk rate is under 2.0 for the first time in his career. Hes reduced the percentage of curve balls and change-ups that he throws, focusing on his fastball and slider and, like Samardzija, Hammels slider has been especially devastating this season. In fact, according to Fan Graphs, Hammel has the most effective slider in baseball this season. If Hammel continues the way hes pitched this season, hell be able to cash in as a free agent in the offseason. Getting Hammel in addition to Samardzija is really a power move by the As. Instead of settling for the upgrade that Samardzija provides, they also have enough depth with Hammel that LHP Tommy Milone (3.55 ERA in 16 starts) could lose his spot in the rotation. This gives Oakland insurance for injuries to their other starters and, perhaps even better (if not outright done deliberately), prevents Hammel from going to another contending team thaat is looking to shore up its pitching staff. Mario Chalmers Jersey. Before making this trade, the As were the top team in baseball and they just added to quality starting pitchers, both of whom are having excellent seasons, so consider this trade to be the equivalent of the As pushing their chips to the middle of the table. Theyre all in. The Cubs Get: SS Addison Russell, RHP Dan Straily, CF Billy McKinney and a player to be named later. Russell, 20, was the 11th overall pick in the 2012 Draft and, while hes missed a couple months due to a hamstring injury this season, hes shown that he has the bat to be a star in the major leagues, posting an .899 OPS in 185 games in the minors. Russell has played a total of 20 games this season, 15 since being promoted to Double-A, so he could still use time to develop, but he should be knocking on the Cubs door by next season. This presents something of an enviable problem for Chicago as one of their many great prospects is shortstop Javier Baez and they have incumbent starter Starlin Castro with the big-league club. Either some players are getting traded or there will be some position changes coming, but Russell is a great get for Chicago -- hes one of the top position player prospects in the game. 25-year-old Straily got roughed up a bit early this season (4.93 ERA in seven starts), losing his spot in the As rotation, but that was a case of surrendering too many home runs (nine in 38 1/3 IP) as his 1.25 WHIP was pretty much in line with his career average. Straily doesnt throw hard at the best of times, but he lost a couple miles per hour off all of his pitches and that can make a difference for guys with overpowering stuff. Nevertheless, a 25-year-old with a good slider who has managed a 4.11 ERA and 1.26 WHIP in 41 major-league starts (with slightly better numbers on the road) is worth a look for the Cubs. The 24th pick in the 2013 Draft, McKinney is a 19-year-old centre fielder climbing his way up the minor-league ladder after coming out of Texas high school ball. Overall, the left-handed hitter has a .278 average and .769 OPS in 132 minor-league games, but is hitting .243 with a .729 OPS in 77 games at Advanced Class-A ball. Hell need a little time to develop and the Cubs have other strong outfield prospects on the way too, but add a quality bat to the organization and see where he is in a couple of years. As much as the Cubs are giving up a couple of quality starting pitchers, players that give the As an immediate shot in the arm heading into the second half of the season, they got quality assets in return. If Russell does make it as even an above-average starter at shortstop, and one of Straily or McKinney provides some kind of value, then the Cubs will eventually reap the rewards of this deal. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor