ST. [url=http://www.acmilansoccershop.com/c-54-antonio-donnarumma-ac-milan-f c-jersey.aspx]Antonio Donnarumma Jersey[/url] . PAUL

in Quasselecke 25.01.2018 07:31
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

ST. Antonio Donnarumma Jersey . PAUL, Minn. - When the Minnesota Wild hired Mike Yeo as a first-time NHL head coach, he fit their criteria for a bench boss who could develop several top, young players. Yeo has undergone his own growth in that time, too, and the Wild were satisfied enough with the results on both fronts to make another commitment to him. After his three-year contract extension was finalized last weekend, Yeo appeared with general manager Chuck Fletcher at a news conference Friday to discuss the deal and the teams future. The Wild advanced to the second round of the playoffs for only the second time in franchise history, and Fletcher praised Yeos ability to help keep the players on an even keel during some challenging stretches as injuries piled up. "He improved by leaps and bounds, and its not just understanding that you have to make those adjustments. Its the confidence to make them, and the confidence to sell them to your team," Fletcher said, recalling their conversation from last summer about areas where both the Wild and Yeo could improve. In the final year of his contract, Yeo was in a precarious place after a six-game losing streak to finish 2013. But despite notable absences by Mikko Koivu, Zach Parise and the top two goalies, Yeo and his staff not only held together the group but guided a resurgence that transcended the regular season. "Id be hard-pressed to sit here and name one player that wasnt better now than what he was at the beginning of the year," Fletcher said, adding: "The funny thing: At the exact point in the year when you thought wed fall apart, we actually became a team. And theres a lot of work that went into that, and again Mike and his staff deserve a lot of that." Yeo, who will turn 41 next month, has a career record of 104-82-26, plus 7-11 in the playoffs. Though Fletcher waited until June to address his status, Yeo said there was never a point at which he became nervous. Thats a hallmark of his, actually, as evidenced by his demeanour through and triumph over the losing streaks and fluke injuries of the 2013-14 season. Yeo gave four different goalies 10 or more starts each, and the carousel didnt stop spinning once the playoffs came. Darcy Kuemper and Ilya Bryzgalov both took turns, due to injury and performance, but the Wild beat Colorado 4-3 in a first-round thriller and gave Chicago fits until falling 4-2. "The team took on Mikes demeanour, and I think that helped us get through," Fletcher said. "Hey, were down 2-0. No big deal. They come back late and score? No big deal. We just kept finding a way to hang around and hang around until we could put the last shot in the net." Yeo showed a knack as a tactician during those series, too, making plenty of adjustments to his front lines that paid off against a pair of opponents in the Avalanche and Blackhawks that boast a lot of fast, skilled forwards. "The line switches, thats something I tried to make a conscious effort of at the start of the year, not only for me to grow as a coach but also for our team to get more used to it," Yeo said, adding: "But its always the players that make you look smart." Yeo said he didnt feel any more pressure to win this season than in his first one. He also pondered a question about when he felt the Wild truly clicked in the last few months before punting on the answer. "It never really gets to that point," he said, laughing. "I wish it did." Luca Antonelli Jersey . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. Andrea Conti Jersey . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna. http://www.acmilansoccershop.com/c-41-jose-mauri-ac-milan-fc-jersey.aspx .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference.Chris Coleman has said he was honoured to sign a new two-year deal that will see him stay as Wales manager through to the 2018 World Cup. Coleman was appointed to the role in January 2012, replacing the late Gary Speed, and has been rewarded with a new deal after leading his country to their first major finals since the 1958 World Cup.The 45-year-olds previous contract was set to expire following the conclusion of this summers finals in France. He told Sky Sports News HQ: I am delighted that we have reached an agreement and I have the honour of leading my country in another campaign. Coleman shakes hands with Football Association Wales president David Griffiths (left) and FAW chief executive Jonathan Ford after Mondays announcement I look on it as an opportunity to improve on my first campaign [World Cup 2014 qualifying] which wasnt a successful one. We have got it all to look forward to but we have to build on what we have achieved so far. Its a big challenge but its one that we can conquer, thats for sure.The former Fulham and Real Sociedad boss, capped 32 times for his country, won six of his 10 European Qualifiers, including an impressive 1-0 home victory over Belgium, as Wales clinched second place and automatic qualification to this summers showpiece. Wales players carry Coleman aloft after securing qualification to Euro 2016 Wales begin their Euro 2016 Pool B campaign against Slovakia on June 11 in Bordeaux. They then face England in Lens on June 16 before tackling Russia in Toulouse four days later. Coleman said in March that there had to be changes behind the scenes in Welsh football for him to commit to another deal.He revealed agreement had been reached over those issues, with both himself and the FAW giving ground.It was very important that everything came to a conclusion before we embark on this journey in front of us, and we can concentrate on whats made us strong, he said. Wales unveil squad Chris Coleman has unveiled his provisional 29-man squad for Euro 2016 It wasnt a case of looking at what weve done. We need to keep on improving things and pushing each other before we even get to the players. Sometimes youve got to concede a little bit to get certain things you want.I think both parties showed real meaning in trying to get the deal done. The FAW showed that they really waanted me and I showed them that I wanted to stay. Manuel Locatelli Jersey. .It went on a bit longer than we anticipated. But we wanted to do the right thing and Im happy to be sitting here knowing that Im going to get another campaign under my belt. Coleman celebrates after Wales qualified for Euro 2016 FAW chief executive Jonathan Ford said: We wanted to acknowledge the fantastic work Chris has done with his staff in ensuring qualification to the Euros in France this summer.I think it sends a fantastic message to everyone involved, the players, backroom staff, all the staff at the FAW.There is no one better qualified than Chris to lead Wales into its first World Cup in 60 years. Coleman hopes he can lead Wales to a World Cup before the end of his contract We wish him the best for Euro 2016 and he carries all our hopes and expectations for the World Cup campaign as well.Wales head to Portugal on Tuesday for a pre-Euro 2016 training camp without star man Gareth Bale, who is preparing for Real Madrids Champions League final with Atletico Madrid in Milan on Saturday. Joe Ledley is still hoping to make the Euro 2016 squad But midfielder Joe Ledley will join the squad as he attempts to recover in time for France after fracturing his leg in Crystal Palaces final Premier League game of the season. Also See: Wales unveil training squad Ledley doubtful for Euro 2016 Wales can be a football nation Euro 2016 squads Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor