TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors have signed forward-guard Jordan Hamilton. [url=http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/patrick-ewing-kn

in Events im JuZ Idstein 12.01.2018 07:53
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors have signed forward-guard Jordan Hamilton. Patrick Ewing Jersey . The six-foot-seven, 220-pound product of University of Texas averaged 6.7 points, 3.2 rebounds and 17.0 minutes in 60 games (12 starts) last season with Denver and Houston. Hamilton was selected 26th overall by Dallas in the 2011 NBA Draft. His rights were traded on draft night to Denver as part of a three-team deal involving Portland. In 126 career games (15 starts), he has averaged 5.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 13.3 minutes, while shooting .358 (114-for-318) from three-point range. Carmelo Anthony Jersey . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. New York Knicks Jerseys . Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/charles-oakley-knicks-jersey-c-17/ . As deep as their roster is, they need their superstar. Rose scored 23 points in his return from a five-game absence due to back pain, and Chicago hung on to beat the struggling Atlanta Hawks 90-79 on Monday.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS: 1. LANDRY FIELDS (Raptors): He is looking much more comfortable each time I watch him play. Thats a good development for a guy that had injury issues/surgery to deal with last year. He lost his shot mechanics and, in many ways, his confidence. His shot release is still a bit slow but in time it will get better. Hell have to be conscious of that when he takes perimeter shots and make sure he has time to set himself up and get it off. His shot preparation will be very important. Hes a smart, team oriented player and does all the little things that coaches love and has a winning personality/approach. Too often folks focus on the contract - its not his fault that he got the deal he was offered, and who wouldnt take it? Bottom line for the Raptors, to compete for a playoff spot this year theyre going to have to find some consistent productivity from their second unit (an area of concern right now) and Fields is a guy that you hope can be ready to contribute. 2. REGGIE JACKSON (Thunder): Talk about a guy whos on the radar this year in OKC. With the trade of James Harden and the free agent departure of Kevin Martin to the Timberwolves, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will need some heavy perimeter support to make up the difference and keep their team at a high level. In his third NBA season out of Boston College, this is the year you have your fingers crossed his level of play is elevated and reliable. Hes got solid versatility in his game, has decent shot making ability and hell compete for you on the defensive end. Now its all got to come together and quick. Usually in the third pro season you find out an awful lot about a guy with the growth of his skills, strength, and basketball IQ. You focus on his dedication and overall makeup and whether hes got what it takes to take that next step. Time has arrived and hes going to get a shot each night. Take advantage. 3. LA CLIPPERS: The Clippers have decided to cover the Lakers Championship banners and retired numbers when they play their home games at the Staples Center. This has caused quite a stir and to be perfectly frank it should have happened the day they started playing games at the arena. Theyve been the JV team in LA for too long and they owe the Lakers organization and their former greats absolutely nothing. Allan Houston Jersey. Theyre a tenant of the arena just like the Lakers and can do whatever theyd like when its their building. Its their money and their time. I always wondered why they would ever even acknowledge the other team. This is competition; its ruthless and thats the way it would be if the shoe was on the other foot, thats for sure. 4. CHARLIE VILLANUEVA (Pistons): Villanueva will be starting his ninth NBA season next week and the question is if hell ever play at a consistently productive level as a pro. Hes coming off two poor seasons in Detroit where he averaged 7 ppg and 3.5 rpg while shooting an abysmal 38% from the field for a lousy team. Are you part of the solution or part of the problem? Ill never forget a conversation I had with an NBA College Scouting Director when he was a player at UConn. He said that Villanueva would end up playing for at least 4-5 NBA teams and be one of those guys that youd be fascinated by his skills and potential and yet always be frustrated that you never got the high level nights enough. After former Raptors GM Rob Babcock drafted him in controversial fashion hes had stints as well with the Bucks and now the Pistons. I like him, hes a good guy and not a problem player, yet hes just not getting it done. At age 29, its time. Now or never. 5. THOMAS ROBINSON (Blazers): Robinson is in his second season and already on his third NBA team after playing his rookie year in Sacramento and Houston. Is this another guy who will bounce around and not fulfill his potential? Honestly, I dont know yet. He averaged an underwhelming 4.8 ppg and 4.5 rpg in his rookie year; thats not going to make anyone happy for a lottery pick out of Kansas. I liked him in college yet I was a bit concerned with his size and still unpolished game. He reminds me of Truck Robinson (Im dating myself!) who had a good career (15 and 9) in his best days with Washington, Phoenix and New York. He needs to focus on being a terror on the glass and the other stuff will work itself out. Hell get a shot at good playing time in Portland and Blazers fans will hope the light comes on this season and he takes that significant jump as a player. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor