EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. [url=http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Ainsley-Maitland-Niles-Ar senal-Jersey/]Ainsley Maitland-Niles

in Events im JuZ Idstein 12.01.2018 07:53
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Ainsley Maitland-Niles Jersey . - Linval Joseph is listed at 6-foot-4 and 323 pounds, just the right size for an NFL nose tackle. The player Joseph looked up to while learning how to play in the middle of the line in high school and college was Pat Williams, and now his career has come full circle. Joseph has joined the Minnesota Vikings, who havent been able to match the moxie and production Williams provided at the position since the big man retired after the 2010 season. "Pat was a physical guy. He liked to slam guys. I watched him a lot," said Joseph, who finalized a five-year contract with the Vikings on Wednesday. Williams was picked for three Pro Bowls in his six seasons with the Vikings. They allowed the fewest yards rushing in the league for three straight years in that span, 2006 through 2008, and the oversized, popular, colorful Williams had much to do with that. "He wanted to show that hes an all-time great. He had something to prove from where he started to where he finished," Joseph said, adding: "He was just loved around here. And I want to be the same way." Joseph started 46 of 48 games for the New York Giants while averaging 55 tackles and three sacks over the last three seasons and won a Super Bowl with them, too. The 25-year-old was a second-round draft pick in 2010 out of East Carolina. He grew up in Florida after his family moved from the Virgin Islands. The Giants made him an offer, but he said "it was nowhere near" what the Vikings gave him. According to ESPN, Josephs deal has a maximum value of $31.5 million. Oakland and Atlanta also were interested. But Minnesota was his first choice. Joseph said he sees playing for new Vikings coach Mike Zimmer like his experience with the Giants and Tom Coughlin, another noted hard-nosed NFL head coach. "I can tell hes straightforward and hes defensive-minded and he wants to win," Joseph said of Zimmer. The Vikings also finalized one-year contracts on Wednesday with middle linebacker Jasper Brinkley and offensive lineman Joe Berger. Given the new deal they gave Everson Griffen this week and the extension they handed Brian Robison last year, the Vikings have secured three of the starting front four with contracts valuing more than $100 million combined at maximum worth. Those three will account for close to 15 per cent of the $133 million salary cap in 2014. They might not spending money on the line, either. According to a person with knowledge of the situation, speaking on condition of anonymity because the Vikings have not publicized any visits by free agents yet, former Chicago Bears defensive tackle Henry Melton will be at Winter Park on Thursday to meet with team officials. Melton made the Pro Bowl with six sacks in 2012, but he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in the third game of last season. Per Mertesacker Jersey . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. Nacho Monreal Jersey .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Joel-Campbell-Arsenal-Jersey/ . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings are struggling both on and off the field. Middle linebacker Erin Henderson became the latest to find trouble, when news of his drunken-driving arrest surfaced Wednesday. Wide receiver Jerome Simpson was jailed Nov. 9 and later charged with two counts of DWI. Cornerback A.J. Jefferson was released Monday mere hours after he was arrested following a fight with his girlfriend. Jefferson was charged Wednesday with one count of felony domestic assault by strangulation. Thats three police-blotter appearances in three weeks for a team with a 2-8-1 record. "The fact that we have had three recent off field situations is unacceptable and disappointing," general manager Rick Spielman said in a prepared statement. "Our organization looks at each situation and the circumstances involved to determine our actions with those players and how to best move forward. The Vikings have a comprehensive approach with our player development program and excellent resources that are a part of this organization, but certainly we will take a methodical look at how we can improve upon our current programs to prevent these situations in the future." Spielman left the questions from reporters about Henderson up to coach Leslie Frazier, who politely but uncomfortably declined to answer most of them. Henderson is expected to play, Frazier said, but not start Sunday against Chicago. Henderson didnt practice last week or play at Green Bay because of what the team described as a personal matter, and Frazier declined to answer whether the arrest and Hendersons absence were connected. He said Henderson was not being punished, however, by the team. According to police in the Minneapolis suburb of Eden Prairie, where the Vikings have their headquarters, Henderson was arrested Nov. 19 for probable cause driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance. As of Wednesday he had not been charged with a crime. Hendersons attorney, David Valentini, filed a petition Wednesday in Hennepin County coourt to have his drivers license reinstated. Mohamed Elneny Jersey. Because Henderson registered a 0.11 blood alcohol concentration following a breath test, his license was automatically revoked. According to the petition, Henderson claimed police did not have "articulable grounds to make an investigatory stop" nor did they have "reasonable and probable cause" for arrest. Henderson told reporters he was sorry for his teammates and the organization for "any embarrassment" he brought. He declined to speak specifically about his case. He also said his absence last week was "a mutual thing" between him and the team. "It was a wake-up call for me and, honestly, it may be something that I needed in the long run, something I think will help me progress and become the person Im capable of being and the man that I want to be," Henderson said. He added: "This will give me the opportunity to really step back and look in the mirror and look at my reflection and become happier with the person that I am and the person that I know I can become. And like I said, Ive been given a lot of great tools and a lot of resources by the program and by the organization here, something Im very thankful for. I look forward to showing you guys the improvements of myself." Audie Cole filled in for Henderson last week and will likely keep that spot. Cole had a team-high 13 tackles, one sack and three quarterback hits on Sunday. "We came back on Monday, looked at the tape and verified some of the things that we saw in the game," Frazier said. "And you say, How do you just sit this guy down and not give him a chance to show if he can continue this? So we made the decision based on the way he performed, and well get a chance to see him play this Sunday and see how he does." Cornerback Xavier Rhodes was the most notable player on the injury report. He had yet to pass all of his post-concussion tests after getting hurt Sunday, but Frazier said he hoped the rookie could practice Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor