SEATTLE -- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll has won the Jack Horrigan Award for his accessibility and enthusiastic co-operation with

in Quasselecke 29.12.2017 09:34
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll has won the Jack Horrigan Award for his accessibility and enthusiastic co-operation with the media. Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys . Carroll received the award from the Professional Football Writers of America on Thursday. The Horrigan Award is given to the league or club official for qualities and professional style in helping the pro football writers do their job. Carroll was recognized for his dealings with the media as Seattle made its run to its first Super Bowl title. He was praised for never being "reluctant to recognize the effort, the dedication, the pain and the hardships attendant to an athletes life." Hes the second Seahawk to win the award; then-coach Mike Holmgren received it in 2008. Devontae Booker Jersey . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont. Shelby Harris Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Billy-Turner-Jerseys/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.Captain Heather Knight hopes there will be more opportunities for England’s women to play Test cricket in the years ahead. Knight was appointed England skipper last week, stepping up from vice -captain following the international retirement of predecessor Charlotte Edwards last month.Just five of Knights 93 international appearances have been in the longer form of the game. Four of those have been against Australia - the most recent of which was at Canterbury in last summers Womens Ashes - with the other Test match coming against India in August 2014 . Ive always said as a player I absolutely love playing Test cricket, Knight told Sky Sports News HQ. And because we dont play it very often its even more exciting when we do play it and I absolutely love it. Knight has replaced Charlotte Edwards as England womens cricket captain But that is something for the administrators to decide and obviously we have had our success in one-day cricket both commercially and in the media. A.J. Derby Jersey. I just turn up in my cricket gear, whatever colour Im told to be in.Following Englands semi-final loss to Australia during the Womens World Twenty20 earlier this year, head coach Mark Robinson, who was appointed last November, called for his players to get fitter and toughen up a little bit.Youre always looking to improve as an international cricketer and fitness is one of those things you can get an easy gain in, Knight added.I think we could have improved it and got a few extra percentages and hopefully now we have done that. Also See: Womens cricket home Sportswomen Cricket fixtures/results Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor