He has a one-year deal u

in Quasselecke 27.12.2017 06:15
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork. Kevin Minter Jersey .com) - Henrik Stenson birdied the final two holes on Sunday en route to repeating as champion at the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai. Stenson closed with a 2-under 70 in the final round to end at 16-under-par 272. Stensons 70 broke his string of 12 consecutive rounds in the 60s on the Earth Course at Jumeirah Golf Estates. The win was Stensons ninth on the European Tour. Im delighted with the day of course and the week, said Stenson. Its sweet to go on a break with this win. It was a winless season, but still a good one. This was the icing on the cake. World No. 1 Rory McIlroy nearly rallied to victory. He posted a 4-under 68 to end in a tie for second at minus-14. McIlroy was joined there by Justin Rose (69) and Victor Dubuisson (68). The day started a little slowly, but I sort of got it going on the back nine, but Henrik deserved it the way he played the last few holes, McIlroy said. I didnt have my best stuff this week, but Im proud of myself that I still gave myself a chance to win the tournament. Shane Lowry matched the low round of the day with his 6-under 66. That helped him grab fifth place at 13-under-par 275. Former Open champion Louis Oosthuizen matched Lowrys 66 to move into a tie for sixth at minus-12. Oosthuizen was joined there by Robert Karlsson (69) and Tyrell Hatton (70). Stenson got his round going with a birdie on the second. He dropped his approach shot inside five feet at the fifth and converted that birdie effort to move to 16-under. The Swede got up and down for birdie on the par-5 seventh. Stenson was one clear of his partner, Rafael Cabrera-Bello, at that point. However, Stenson 3-putted for bogey on the eighth to slip into a share of the lead. Cabrera-Bello had three birdies and a bogey on the front nine to make the turn at minus-16. Stenson hit his tee shot out of bounds on the par-4 11th and that led to a double-bogey. Cabrera-Bello was suddenly in control of the tournament, but trouble loomed. It was a horrible shot and a horrible club selection really. One of the worst shots Ive hit for a long, long time and I hit it out of bounds, Stenson stated. After that, I had to dig deep and I came back with a good par save on 12 to stay in it. Cabrera-Bello found a greenside bunker at the 12th and he failed to get up and down for par. Cabrera-Bello remained one shot ahead as he parred three in a row from the 13th. The Spaniards second at the 16th trickled inside a hazard line, but he had a shot. The 2012 Dubai Desert Classic winner blasted that shot over the green and into the water. That led to a double-bogey, which dropped Cabrera-Bello from the lead. He fell further down the leaderboard with another double-bogey at 17, where he again found water. Stenson, who parred five in a row from the 12th, was now tied for the lead with Rose and McIlroy. Rose birdied three in a row from the 14th to get to minus-14, but he parred the final two holes to end there. McIlroy, the 2012 winner, birdied the 14th and 15th to join Rose at 14-under. At the par-5 closing hole, McIlroys tee shot caromed off a rock and into the middle of the fairway. He hit the grandstands with his approach shot and would walk off with his third par in a row. That left it to Stenson. He stuffed his tee shot at the par-3 17th within two feet and he kicked that in for birdie and a 1-shot lead. Stenson closed the tournament in style as he drained a 6-foot birdie putt for the 2-shot win. It was good numbers for me. It was about 205, 210 yards into the wind and I played a nice 5-iron, and the outcome was perfect, Stenson explained of his tee shot at 17. That set me up for 18 where I needed a 5 to win it, but I managed to trickle in a 4 in. Dubuisson needed an eagle at the last to possibly force a playoff. His bunker shot got within a foot of the hole, but it spun back away from the cup. NOTES: Stenson earned 1,666,600 euros for the win ... This marked the first time in Stensons career that he has won three straight years on the European Tour ... Stenson joined Charl Schwartzel, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Oosthuizen, Stephen Gallacher and Graeme McDowell as the six players that successfully defended a title on the European Tour this season. Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey . TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm. Jake Fisher Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Carlos-Dunlap-Bengals-Jersey/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive.IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys have placed defensive end Anthony Spencer on season-ending injured reserve and claimed cornerback Chris Greenwood off the Detroit Lions practice squad. The moves Wednesday came a day after Spencers agent said the seventh-year pro would have a second operation on his left knee in two months. He missed the preseason and the opening game against the Giants after the fiirst surgery, then played against Kansas City before being sidelined again. Andrew Billings Jersey. . The 29-year-old Spencer might have played his last game for Dallas. He has a one-year deal under the franchise tag for the second straight season and will be a free agent next year. Greenwood was a fifth-round pick by the Lions last year. He missed his rookie season with a torn abdominal muscle. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor