one behind Jose Abreu of t

in Quasselecke 12.12.2017 07:30
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Suspended infielder Miguel Tejada has signed a minor league contract with the Miami Marlins. Nico Hischier Jersey . Tejada is serving a 105-game suspension he began last year for testing positive for an amphetamine. He would be eligible to play in the Marlins 65th game, which would be June 10 at Texas if they dont have any other games rained out and postponed until after that date. He could appear in minor league games at Double-A or lower beginning May 31. Tejada was with the Kansas City Royals last year when he drew one of the longest penalties handed down by Major League Baseball. The six-time All-Star was the AL MVP in 2002. The Marlins also released veteran reliever Carlos Marmol on Monday. He had been designated for assignment after struggling in 15 games. Jesper Bratt Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Marcus Johansson Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. http://www.nhldevilshockeystore.com/john-moore-jersey/ . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Athletics. The clubs preliminary diagnosis is “right quadriceps soreness.” Encarnacion will undergo an MRI on Sunday. Encarnacion was at the plate with one out and Jose Reyes on third base and Melky Cabrera on first. He beat out a groundball by a step but pulled up lame. He required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. "I felt some pop before I touched the base. Thats why after I touched the base I let my body go to the ground because I felt a lot of pain," Encarnacion said. Reyes scored on the play. Adam Lind pinch ran for Encarnacioon and replaced him at first base. Will Butcher Jersey. Losing Encarnacion for a prolonged period of time would be damaging to the Blue Jays playoff hopes. He is baseballs leader with 69 RBI. Encarnacions 26 home runs place him in a second-place tie with Baltimores Nelson Cruz, one behind Jose Abreu of the White Sox. "Id be very surprised if it wasnt a DL, for a couple of weeks at least. I dont know that for sure yet," manager John Gibbons said. "Of course, in this moment I dont want to go to the DL. I want to be playing, helping my team to win games," Encarnacion added. "Thats what we need right now, we dont need me to go to the DL, its going to be very frustrating for me. Well see what happens." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor