r explaining that Mass

in Quasselecke 12.12.2017 07:29
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Christian Horner says it will be a great loss for Formula 1 if Ron Dennis leaves McLaren at the end of the season. Cameron Carter-Vickers Jersey . Sky Sports understands Dennis is likely to leave his management role in December after more than 30 years at the helm of the Woking team amid long-running boardroom tensions.As leading figures at rival outfits, Horner and Dennis have been involved in several public spats down the years, but the Red Bull chief has showered praise on the McLaren chairman for his achievements in F1. I only have the utmost respect of Ron, Horner told Sky Sports News HQ.Weve gone head-to-head and fought over sponsors, engineers, drivers, whatever, but hes always played fair.It would be a great loss if hes not involved, certainly for McLaren and also Formula 1. Former Benetton and BAR Team Principal David Richards and Marc Priestley discuss whether Ron Dennis should leave McLaren Dennis is the most successful F1 team principal in history, winning a combined total of 17 Drivers and Constructors Championships before stepping down in 2009, and has since overseen the successful diversification of the McLaren Group.While fiercely competitive, Horner says the 69-year-old has also been known to put the interests of F1 before those of McLaren.The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnWhat he has achieved in Formula 1 is quite remarkable, added Horner. What he has built McLaren into is an example to us all.Hes a passionate man and he argues for the right things for Formula 1, sometimes to the detriment of his own team.Dennis has yet to comment publicly on the speculation over his future but said via a McLaren spokesman last month he is not stepping down. The Englishman owns 25 per cent of McLaren but friction between fellow shareholders, long-time business partner Mansour Ojjeh and Bahrains sovereign wealth fund, is thought to have resulted in the decision not to renew Denniss contract as chief executive when it expires at the end of the year.McLaren driver Fernando Alonso said at the Mexican GP he was in the dark about the situation, but was keen to find out in the next few weeks what changes, if any, were afoot.We have been racing now quite constantly in the last three or four weeks, Alonso told SSNHQ. Now between Mexico and Brazil, or after Abu Dhabi, we will sit with the team and know exactly what is the truth behind all these things. So right now I cannot tell you much. Also See: Alonso wants to know truth Ron wont go until McLaren win The Formula 1 Gossip Column Watch Sky F1 on NOW TV Pau Lopez Jersey . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Kevin Wimmer Jersey .75 million contract for the 2014 season and avoided arbitration. The team announced the agreement on Tuesday. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/Customized/ . Braves reliever David Carpenter was also fined for throwing at Rockies outfielder Corey Dickerson in the same game, which featured several ejections, including Colorado manager Walt Weiss.ST. MORITZ, Switzerland -- World champion Tessa Worley of France won a World Cup giant slalom on Sunday, racing to the fastest time in both runs. Worley sped down in a combined time of 2 minutes, 7.62 seconds to deny Jessica Lindell-Vikarby of Sweden a second straight GS victory by 0.37 seconds. Tina Maze of Slovenia, the defending overall World Cup champion, matched her best result of the season in third, trailing Worley by 0.79. "Its really a relief," said Worley, who had a best finish of ninth in the first two GS races this season. "This race was very important because I started the season not at all like I hoped." Worley, who won here three years ago, got her eighth career World Cup win -- all in giant slalom. She also won the gold medal in February at the worlds staged in Schladming, Austria. Overall standings leader Lara Gut of Switzerland and Mikaela Shiffrin of the United States were among expected contenders who did not complete the first run. Both slid out on the aggressive snow surface. "It was perfect snow really. Running (bib) No. 1, I was loving every second of it until I fell," said Shiffrin, who was runner-up behind Lindell-Vikarby in the previous GS race at Beaver Creek, Colorado, this month. Lindell-Vikarby leads the discipline standings after three of eight scheduled races.. Juan Foyth Jersey. Zettel is second and Worley moved up to third. Maze showed flashes of her record-setting 2013 form and some emotion when she crossed the line as provisional leader with five racers still to come down. The 30-year-old Slovenian, whose coach and partner Andrea Massi was absent Sunday, did not smile and pounded her chest repeatedly with her right fist. She now has two podium finishes in 10 races but no wins after taking 11 victories last season. "I thought I had to do this day for myself," Maze said through a translator after explaining that Massi was ill Sunday. "I have to manage the race." Maze earned 60 race points and is fifth overall, trailing Gut by 192. Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany placed 11th Sunday and moved ahead of Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein into second overall. Weirather, who won Saturdays super-G, also skied out in the morning. Julia Mancuso was the best-placed American in 12th, trailing Worley by 2.59. Megan McJames was 23rd, 3.07 back. Lindey Vonn skipped the St. Moritz meeting as she manages a right knee injury ahead of the Sochi Olympics. She plans to return in a downhill next weekend at Val dIsere, France. The womens circuit stops en route in the French Alps on Tuesday, for a slalom at Courchevel where world champion Shiffrin should start favourite. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor