akistan in one Test against Australia - as an int

in Quasselecke 09.12.2017 05:40
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- One day after Thanksgiving, Nashvilles forwards were thankful for Mike Fishers generosity.Colin Wilson and Ryan Johansen scored twice, Fisher added three assists and Nashville beat the Winnipeg Jets 5-1 on Friday night.James Neal also scored and Pekka Rinne made 22 saves for Nashville, winners of three straight. The Predators continued their home dominance, improving to 8-1-1.Right now, I think our guys are doing a good job defensively, and because of that, good things are happening offensively, Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. Were getting out of our end, were making good decisions through the neutral zone, that allows us to play in the offensive zone.Wilson snapped a 12 game goal drought.Tonight I was just going back door and Fish was finding me, so Im thankful for that, Wilson said. He was making great plays. When he is seeing the ice like that and you know that a player is on, it is nice to be playing with. You know if you get to an area, hes going to get it to you.Dustin Byfuglien scored for Winnipeg. The Jets concluded their five-game trip, losing all five games. They scored just six goals and allowed 20 on the trip.When things start snowballing, sometimes its tough to reverse course, Jets captain Blake Wheeler said. I think we just kind of have our game in neutral right now. Weve got to kick it into overdrive.Byfuglien opened the scoring with 5:14 remaining in the opening period. His wrist shot from the right point deflected off of Wilsons stick and beat Rinne high to the glove side. After getting his skate tangled with Fisher, Rinne fell forward as the puck sailed over his shoulder.Wilson tied it at 5:39 of the second. Fisher had the puck on the right boards near the faceoff circle and sent a pass to Wilson in front, where he had an easy tap-in for his third of the season. The three assists equaled a career high for Nashvilles captain.Were just going to have to play fairly close to perfect mentally, Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. That first goal that we gave up, weve got two guys behind the net. We just cant. We dont have that margin for error right now.Johansen followed 1:08 later on the power play.Fisher sent a pass from the right faceoff dot to Johansen at the left dot, where he beat goalie Connor Hellebuyck with a one-timer. Hellebuyck finished with 25 saves.Rinnes toughest stop came against fellow Finn Patrik Laine at 9:29 of the second. Rinne was able to kick away Laines snap shot from the right side.He has such a great shot, Rinne said of his World Cup teammate. That was his only chance tonight. They didnt have much to be honest with you. We played a solid game.Neal made it 3-1 with 2:06 remaining in the second on the power play.With 2 seconds remaining in major boarding penalty assessed to Winnipegs Brandon Tanev, Neals wrist shot from the left faceoff dot sailed toward the Jets net. In the slot, Jets defenseman Mark Stuart tried to swat the puck out of midair, but tipped it over Hellebuycks shoulder and into the net.Neal did not return to the ice following the second period. The team announced the he was out with an upper-body injury.Tanevs penalty was committed against Nashvilles Colton Sissons, who did not return to the game following the hit.Laviolette did not have an update on Neal or Sissons following the game.Wilson scored his second of the game at 2:13 of the third and Johansen struck again at 8:15.Game notes Predators D Ryan Ellis missed the game with an upper-body injury. He was replaced by Anthony Bitetto, who missed Nashvilles last 18 games with an upper-body injury sustained in the season opener. ... Nashville has scored at least one power-play goal in each of its last four games. ... The Jets are 3-12-1 when trailing after two periods this season. ... The Jets have allowed 32 goals in the second period this season while scoring just 14 of their own in the middle frame.UP NEXT: The teams will meet again Sunday in Winnipeg. Cheap Giants Jerseys .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Giants Jerseys From China . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseyschina.com/ . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Discount Giants Jerseys . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Youth Giants Jerseys . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Washington coach Chris Petersen is happy to let others do the politicking and lobbying when it comes to the College Football Playoff.He believes what the fourth-ranked Huskies do on the field will speak loud enough. Washington has its final chance to state its case Friday night in the Pac-12 championship game against No. 9 Colorado.I have confidence that the powers that be will get these things right, Petersen said. I felt that way when I was at Boise and they usually did. Well see how this plays out.Things are looking good for the Huskies (11-1, No. 4 CFP) after they moved up a spot in the playoff rankings this week. One more win and they will likely make the semifinals in Petersens third season at the helm. Washington had not reached double figures in wins for a season in the 13 years before Petersens arrival.But Petersen has built Washington into a power just like he did at Boise State when he led the Broncos to seven straight double-digit win seasons and two BCS bowl games.I expected to be good from the second we got here, he said. I think thats what players expect, I think thats what coaches expect, and when its not like that, youre frustrated as all get-out and trying to figure out why its not right. With that being said, we all know it takes some time to develop a program and how youre going to do things.Mike MacIntyre had a much tougher turnaround task with the Buffaloes (10-2, No. 8 CFP). Colorado was 25-61 in seven seasons before MacIntyre arrived from San Jose State.But he methodically rebuilt the program to where it is now a surprise participant in the Pac-12 title game with an outside chance of making it to the playoff with a win over the Huskies and some help elsewhere.I just think a lot of people on the outside didnt expect us to be here, quarterback Sefo Liufau said. They want UW for playoff implications or anything like that. Basically the most important thing is what we want in the locker room and we want to win.Here are some other things to watch:BIG TIME QBS: Both teams rely heavily on their quarterbacks. Washingtons Jake Browning was selected as the top offensive player in the conference after throwing for a schhool-record 40 TDs and only seven INTs.dddddddddddd Browning ranks fourth in the FBS in passing efficiency (181.6). Colorados Liufau wasnt quite as efficient but was almost as effective despite missing time with an ankle injury. He threw for 2,150 yards and 11 TDs and ran for 481 yards and seven scores.DOMINANT DEFENSE: The game features the top two defenses in the conference with both the Huskies and Buffaloes allowing just 4.7 yards per play. They are both led by their secondaries with Washingtons Budda Baker and Sidney Jones making first-team all-conference and Colorados Chidobe Awuzie and Tedric Thompson earning second-team selections.TAKE IT AWAY: Both teams have thrived on turnovers this season. Washington led the nation with 30 takeaways and a plus-18 turnover margin. Colorado was second in the Pac-12 at plus-10 in turnovers.ON THE GRASS: The Huskies will play their first game of the year on natural grass. The playing surface at Levis Stadium has had issues with footing over the years but has been better this season. With the 49ers having been on the road last week, the field should be in good shape.I shouldnt say it doesnt bother us (because) were the only team in the country that hasnt played on grass this year, I think, Petersen said. But the grass is good, so its like people talking about going to Utah and playing in the altitude. I think its completely overrated. As long as its not a muddy field, were good to go.HOMECOMING: The game will be a homecoming of sorts for MacIntyre, who got his first head coaching job in 2010 at nearby San Jose State. He took over a two-win team and helped lead the Spartans to an 11-2 record his final year.I always hoped that wherever I was wed be able to play for championships, MacIntyre said. It has been a little bit of a whirlwind. Eight years seems like a long time but it also goes by very fast.---AP Sports Writers Tim Booth in Seattle and Pat Graham in Boulder, Colorado, contributed to this report---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor