RE: Kataklysm - So, 21.01.2007 - Batschkapp

in Junkyard 21.01.2007 16:22
von Hinz und Kunz • Besucher | 2.805 Beiträge

ich finde Walls of death ebenfalls doof!

nach oben springen

in Junkyard 21.01.2007 20:35
von Skeletor • Besucher | 1.899 Beiträge

Ich finde posen mit den "Stars" doof.

nach oben springen

in Junkyard 22.01.2007 10:59
von Huebber • Besucher | 1.114 Beiträge

großartiges Erlebnis, was ich da gestern hatte....

War auch heute morgen 30min später auf Arbeit als sonst

Das Konzert war sau geil, gute Stimmung, Neaera und Kataklysm haben ordentlich Spass gemacht und sehrsehr tight gebrettert...

nach oben springen

in Junkyard 22.01.2007 11:04
von Huebber • Besucher | 1.114 Beiträge

Zitat von http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kataklysm
Am 26. Januar 2007 werden Kataklysm ihre erste DVD veröffentlichen. Sie wird den Namen "Kataklysm Live in Deutschland / The Devastation Begins" tragen und wird unter anderem Teile des Liveauftritts auf dem Party.San-Festival 2006 enthalten.

und wir alle wissen jetzt, warum die DVD "Live in DEUTSCHLAND" heißt!

Die Affen haben sich sogar an ihren Gig in der Livearene zusammen mit Cannibal Corpse erinnert und ein paar Gesichter wieder erkannt...

"OK my friend, it's comming"

nach oben springen

in Junkyard 22.01.2007 15:42
von Mr. Remmington • Besucher | 4.499 Beiträge

Hier ist mein Review vom Konzi, bin zu faul zum übersetzen, aber der Handschriften-Thread besagt ja das ihr alle überdurchschnittlich intelligent seid, also sollte das kein Problem darstellen.

OK, I've been to the concert yesterday, and here are some thoughts on it. Me and and my four buddies came late so unfortunately we missed Quo Vadis.

Oh well, Fear my Thoughts was next (them and Neaera apparently switched positions every night) and I must admit that I was a bit disappointed. They played pretty generic metalcore with lots of Swedish guitar harmonies, and while everything they did was solid, I didn't think it was too original. The house was packed and they even managed to get a moshpit going, but it was obvious that a lot of people only came because of Neaera and Kataklysm and seemed to save their energy for them.

Neaera was next and they managed to really surprise me, yup, they're slim, German and they had those annoying emo-haircuts. BUT, no clean singing, lots of up-tempo songs, some breakdowns, so speaking in terms of music it was quite good. They had a very enthusiastic stage presence (especially their singer was a charismatic guy) and the crowd reactions were also very good, with big moshpits during the whole set. Now, Neaera are sort of the shooting stars of German contemporary Metalcore, they're young and pretty new, and I wasn't quite sure if they would work out with a more Metal oriented line-up, but it did. Their singer even mentioned how glad he is that everyone got along fine and that there are no Kung Fu-kiddies. And he was right, the audience was mixed but there was no trouble.

I was really looking forward to Kataklysm, and I was beginning to wonder if they were able to match the intensity of Neaera, but when they took the stage the audience went crazy, it seemed as if metalheads in Frankfurt were starving for a nice Death Metal concert...last time I saw Kataklysm they were part of the No Mercy Festival tour, co-headlining with Cannibal Corpse, and back then they destroyed the fucking place, tonight was no different. It was obvious that Kataklysm had a lot of fun playing their set, and the audience thanked them for that, lots of crowd surfing, many people just ran up on stage, banged with Maurizio Iacano (Kataklysm singer), jumped into the crowd. It was crazy. Even Maurizio remembered the show with CC two years ago and mentioned it, said something along the lines of "...lots of familiar faces again". Laughing

Their setlist mainly consisted of songs from their last few albums, nothing pre-'The Prophecy' there. Yeah, they don't play their old stuff anymore, but a song from an album like 'Sorcery', would have interupted the flow of the setlist. Kataklysm seemed like a well oiled machine, and their newer, more groove-oriented songs aren't really the most technical things around, but damn do they work out in a live setting!

I had a great time, good show, great sound (especially Kataklysm) and lotsa beer. Wooohooo!

nach oben springen

in Junkyard 24.01.2007 15:57
von Skeletor • Besucher | 1.899 Beiträge

Für wen hasten den review geschrieben?

nach oben springen

in Junkyard 24.01.2007 16:33
von Mr. Remmington • Besucher | 4.499 Beiträge

Zitat von Skeletor
Für wen hasten den review geschrieben?

Für alle die es interessiert haha, nee, für ein Englisch-sprachiges Forum wo ich auch registriert bin.

http://www.treehouseofdeath.com

nach oben springen

in Junkyard 24.01.2007 17:41
von Quaste • Besucher | 3.150 Beiträge

ja war ne dufte sache. Neara die überraschung des abends für mich. saugut beballert und weit und breit keine spur von clean gesang.

very nice

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor