er. Her immediate goal is getting fast enough

in Quasselecke 04.12.2017 06:53
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. -- Buccaneers running backs Charles Sims and Jacquizz Rodgers?returned to practice Wednesday.Sims has been on injured reserve since suffering a knee injury in Week 4, but he has been designated as the teams player to return from IR. The Buccaneers have 21 days to decide?whether to activate Sims and add him to the 53-man roster.Rodgers has missed the last three games with a foot sprain.Both players participated in agility and ball-security drills during the 30-minute portion of practice that was open to the media Wednesday.?Great to have those guys out there. Weve been razor-thin at halfback here for a month, coach Dirk Koetter said. In warm-ups, that was the longest line in history -- those guys werent even getting tired, there were so many halfbacks out there.A league source said Rodgers?could have practiced last week, but the team is approaching this extremely cautiously and he probably wont play this week.The Bucs started four different running backs in the first eight games of the season, the first time that happened since the New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers?in 2014, according to ESPN Stats & Info.The last time the Bucs had started four running backs in eight games was 2007 with Cadillac Williams, Earnest Graham, Michael Bennett and Michael Pittman, according to ESPN Stats & Info.The Bucs began the season with Mike James being waived/injured (he has since returned) and Doug Martin suffering a hamstring injury in Week 2 that forced him to miss six weeks. Then both Sims and Rodgers suffered their injuries. Antone Smith went to IR with a knee injury.Martin, the starter, had 24 carries Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs for 63 rushing yards and tacked on three catches for 42 receiving yards.The Bucs face one of the top-ranked defenses this week in the Seattle Seahawks and at 5-5 are one game behind the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC South. Nike VaporMax 2017 Uomo Costiere Blu/Bianco Puro . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Nike Air Max 2018 Saldi . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.airmaxoutletitalia.it/vendita-nike-air-max-uomo-air-max-2018-elite-kpu-nere-rosse.html . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Nike Air Max 2017.5 . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Nike Vapormax 2017 . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Danica Patrick is grateful and humbled by the popularity and platform she has had over four seasons of Sprint Cup racing. She desperately wishes for success to go with it.Patrick expressed frustration this week at her inability so far to become a consistent top-15 finisher.I feel a certain amount of responsibility slash guilt when things dont go better, Patrick said. Its always fun to cheer when someone is doing well. There are times I dont feel like Im delivering that.I want to give them something to cheer for, she said.The hard-driving Patrick remains one of the series most popular and marketable figures. When Go Daddy ended its sponsorship of Patricks Stewart-Haas Racing car, Natures Bakery quickly took over as primary backer this season. Patrick enjoys seeing young girls at races in her T-shirts and understands she has probably convinced plenty of dads its okay to let their daughters dream and pursue racing glory.Now, after almost four seasons of mostly middle-of-the-pack finishes, she wants some for herself.Patrick had success in open wheel racing, winning the Indy Japan 300 in 2008. She jumped to NASCAR and the new Stewart-Haas program after 2010, cutting her teeth in the Xfinity Series with a few tries in Sprint Cup before making the full-time jump in 2013.But things havent always gone well for the ultra-competitive Patrick.She had a career-best finish of sixth in 2014 in Atlanta, but has not qualified for NASCARs season-ending playoffs or ended better than 24th in the driver standings. Patrick sits 24th again this season without a top 10-finish with five races left before the championship Chase.Were in that phase now where were finishing 20th every weekend and I wish I were delivering more, she said.Team owner Tony Stewart told Patrick when she joined NASCAR it would take longer than she thought to get up to speed.Is she getting close?I mean, somedays yes and somedays you are like, `What happened? said Stewart, a three-time series champion who is retiring after the season. But you look at my career. I was on top and won a championship in 2011 and I couldnt even find the gate to get out of the racetrack in the years after that. So many thingss can change and its just not as easy as everybody thinks.ddddddddddddPatrick was in Darlington on Tuesday to show off her culinary skills -- she helped prepare lunch at South of Pearl restaurant, complete with a black Darlington apron -- and stuff back-to-school backpacks with supplies for area children.Patrick has her outside interests. Shes launching an activewear clothing line next year -- It started because of merchandise sales at NASCAR, drivers make so little money off merchandise sales, she says -- and hopes to publish a cookbook of her favorite recipes. She detailed a domestic side, of how shell wake up first at racetracks to make breakfast for herself, then her dogs, then boyfriend-driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr.Its fun for me, she said.Patrick, 34, has thought about a family and what it might mean for her career. She has seen her friends have children and wondered about it herself.Of course, Im a girl, Patrick said. But its not anything in the urgent department yet.But, she added, Im not married and I have a job.Id like to have some great years in NASCAR and I feel like I havent had them yet, she said.New Darlington President Kerry Tharp has seen Patricks poise grow during her NASCAR stint.Its a big learning curve coming to stock car racing and she embraced that, wasnt afraid of that and has worked very hard at that, he said.Patrick will return to the area in a month for the Southern 500, one of the sports most difficult tracks where shes struggled to get around because of its slippery surface and misshapen corners.Patrick believes her best performances are ahead and that her communication with her No. 10 team and crew chief Billy Scott are as strong as ever. Her immediate goal is getting fast enough to make the jump to a top-15 finisher. Patrick knows if she accomplishes that, her opportunities to win would increase.That would make a huge difference on the overall year, Patrick said. That can and will happen. But nobodys patient -- including me.---AP Sports Writer Steve Reed from Charlotte, North Carolina, contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor