lay. McNeese State outrebounded the Knights 46-33 whil

in Quasselecke 02.12.2017 04:06
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Football Federation Australia has accepted Bruno Fornarolis apology for his FFA Cup final F-bomb and issued him with a public reprimand.The Melbourne City skipper made headlines on Wednesday night for letting an expletive fly at the end of his victory speech following the clubs 1-0 triumph over Sydney FC at AAMI Park.Native Spanish speaker Fornaroli, who won the Mark Viduka medal for man of the match, completed his obligatory thanks to sponsors and fans in patchy English.But, as he backed away from the microphone, the star Uruguayan striker abruptly threw his palm cards into the air and exclaimed: And f*** off!A-League boss Greg ORourke said hed spoken with City chief executive Scott Munn, who reminded Fornaroli about his responsibilities under the code of conduct.Whilst we take into account Fornarolis apology and the fact English is his second language, Brunos comments on the stage after the FFA Cup final were inappropriate and FFA can not condone what was said, ORourke said.This is a general reminder to all players and officials that foul language is not acceptable and offends many in our community.The day after Citys historic win, Fornaroli explained his words might have been lost in translation.I went to say vamos - nothing more. When you win the first cup for the club, it was amazing so it was a great moment and I went to say vamos, he said the day after Citys historic win.But I said something different, I think.If someone feels bad for (me saying) this, then Im sorry but it was not what I wanted to say.In this moment, it was difficult to speak because I still have the game inside and Im crazy for the moment. Cheap France Jerseys China . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.cheapfrancesoccerjerseys.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cheap France Soccer Jerseys . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. France Soccer Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. LAKE CHARLES, La. -- Kalob Ledoux scored 15 points and grabbed six rebounds and Adrian Brown and Jarren Greenwood each scored 13 points to lead McNeese State over NAIA member Southern University New Orleans 96-73 on Sunday.Greenwood hit a pair of 3s and a layup and McNeese State (1-2) led 15-0. But Matthew Haynes 3 with 16:32 left in the first half sparked a 13-0 run that ended on a 3-point play by Ezekiel Brown.The Cowboys countered with a 19-2 run, and Richard Lakus 3 with 5:37 before halftime pushed their lead to 34-15 and it grew to 47-26 by halftime.ddddddddddddMcNeese States lead swelled to 73-43 on a pair of free throws by Ledoux with 10:31 remaining to play. McNeese State outrebounded the Knights 46-33 while collecting 17 offensive boards.Kenneth Thomas and Milan Viago each scored 14 points to lead Southern-New Orleans. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor