terback Joe Callahan on Thursday, they have a roster

in Quasselecke 02.12.2017 03:53
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Chris Johnsons run-scoring ground-rule double with two outs in the bottom of the ninth gave the Miami Marlins a 7-6 win over the San Diego Padres on Friday night.The Marlins scored three runs in the eighth to tie it before Johnson gave the Marlins their third walk-off win of the season. Johnson hit a deep fly ball to right-center field that took one bounce before landing in the Marlins bullpen. Center fielder Travis Jankowski converged on the ball, but was unable to make the catch.Martin Prado, Christian Yelich, and Marcell Ozuna each drove in two runs for the Marlins.Luis Sardinas homered and drove in four runs and Ryan Schimpf also homered for the Padres.Fernando Rodney (2-3) pitched an inning in relief to pick up the win.Brandon Maurer (0-4) blew the save in the eighth and lost it in the ninth, allowing four hits and one run in one inning.San Diego starter Jarred Cosart allowed two runs and five hits over five innings in his first appearance against his former club where he spent parts of the last three seasons. He was traded to San Diego in a seven-player deal involving pitcher Andrew Cashner on July 29.The Marlins scored three runs in the bottom of the eighth to tie the score at 6-6. Maurer entered with the bases loaded and gave up a two-run single to Prado and an RBI single to Yelich. It was Maurers fifth blown save in 11 chances.Miami starter David Phelps allowed four runs and two hits with three walks in 3 2/3 inningsSardinas, who was 1 for 8 coming in, had a three-run double and a home run -- his third in 115 career games.Ozunas RBI double and Yelichs RBI groundout gave the Marlins a 2-0 lead.The Padres took the lead with a four-run fourth keyed by Sardinas bases-clearing double as nine men went to the plate. An error by Phelps covering first base on a grounder gave the Padres a 4-2 lead and ended his night.Schimpfs home run, his 15th, into the upper deck in right field pushed the lead to 5-2. His 15 home runs are tied for the fifth-most by a Padres rookie.Sardinas made it 6-2 with a solo homer in the fifth.The Marlins pulled within three on Ozunas RBI single in the seventh.PADRES PITCHERS WITH MARLINS TIESCosart is one of four active San Diego pitchers that were with the Marlins during spring training.Edwin Jackson and Paul Clemens both pitched for the Marlins this season while Brad Hand was claimed off waivers in April after being designated for assignment.Its different Im sure, but thats how this game is, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. Its funny. Its really weird, but I think sometimes you get kind of connected with a team front office-wise with deals that go that direction or you get a relationship going and things kind of happen.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: RHP Tyson Ross (right shoulder) made a rehab start with Class-A Lake Elsinore on Thursday allowing four runs in 2/3 of an inning. When we look at Tyson the only thing that really matters is health, manager Andy Green said. I dont really read too much into rehab starts. . I think hes going to throw another start in the minor leagues before he pitches for us. ... LHP Christian Friedrich will be skipped in the rotation to give him rest. ... CF Jon Jay (forearm) took swings inside the batting cage on Friday and is eyeing an early September return.UP NEXTPadres: LHP Clayton Richard (0-3, 4.44) will start Saturdays game. Richard is 0-2 with a 1.64 ERA in two starts this season.Marlins: RHP Jose Urena (2-4, 6.33) will make his sixth start of the season. Urena picked up his first victory as a starter this season in his last start at Pittsburgh allowing two runs in six innings. DeMarcus Lawrence Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike DeMarcus Lawrence Jersey . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. http://www.demarcuslawrencejersey.com/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Womens DeMarcus Lawrence Jersey . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. DeMarcus Lawrence Jersey Cowboys . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Eddie Lacy doesnt know whether hes going to play Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, but the Green Bay Packers running back knows theres one major part of the rehab process from last weeks ankle injury that he doesnt like.A cold tub, which I really despise, Ive just got to tell you all that, Lacy said.Lacy was headed back there Thursday afternoon after he took part in practice on a limited basis.I went until they shut me down, Lacy said after practice. Did a couple of individual drills to see how it felt running around and, yeah, stopped when they told me to.Seated at his usual interview spot on the edge of a table in front of his locker, Lacy had his ailing left ankle covered with a compression sock so it was difficult to tell how much swelling, if any, he had. He had the ankle taped during practice.But at least he didnt require a walking boot as he did for a good portion of his rookie season, when he battled a sprained right ankle for most of the second half of the season.I dont think I would say its as bad, Lacy said. I dont think I need a boot.Lacy also battled an ankle injury early last season. Neither time did he miss a game because of it. In fact, hes only missed two games in his NFL career: one last season because of a groin injury and one as a rookie in 2013 because of a concussion.Lacy appeared on his way to a second straighht 100-yard rushing game when he dropped out in the third quarter of last weeks win over the Giants.dddddddddddd Lacy, who rushed for 103 yards in the Week 3 win over the Lions, was up to 81 yards on 11 carries when he got hurt against New York.The Packers need Lacy this week perhaps more than ever given?James Starks?tenuous situation. Starks, who finished Sundays game after Lacy dropped out, has a knee injury and also has been excused from all team activities until at least Saturday because of a death in his family.Thats what were shooting for, Lacy said. Hopefully Im able to get out there and play.Its going to come down to Sunday, he added. Im going to do everything in my power to be able to put myself in the best position when its game time to go out there and play.At this point, the Packers dont have another halfback on the roster. They could promote Don Jackson from the practice squad, and after releasing No. 3 quarterback Joe Callahan on Thursday, they have a roster spot open. However, they also might need room on the roster for defensive end Mike Pennel and cornerback Demetri Goodson. Both are eligible to be activated after serving four-game suspensions to start the season, but the Packers have until Monday to do so. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor