favour shadow

in Quasselecke 03.11.2021 06:25
von gdshutter • 38 Beiträge

I am Ms. Chen's friend, and master's son is to forget year good friend.Know his old man's house passes away of news, very sad in the heart, especially the idea comes over to do obeisance a fiesta from the Yan city., To, you are Chen Jia of what person?"
"I am Chen Jia's daughter-in-law, how?"Cao snow piano is cold to say with a smile.
"The daughter-in-law being but signing?"The autumn of the leaf smiles to ask a way.
"BE how again?Use wear you to ask this?"Cao snow piano unhappily answer way.
"If is but sign a ground of daughter-in-law that can comprehend.I heard in the Yan city, master's son had two sons, eldest brother and wise faithfulness tolerate, and the wife is also good and wise to run a household.But old twos but sign not correspond with reputation.Since can not self-renewal independence, married a daughter-in-law to still act towards people asperity, point of a needle in heart, become friends with some grotesque women all day long.Carry tales everywhere-----Luckily you are but sign of daughter-in-law, can not represent Chen Jia's orthodox tradition.Otherwise I still really don't go in."
The autumn of the leaf talks of time, also intentionally Pie eye Zhu Yu Qing, seeming her is together that kind of to seduce with Cao snow piano all day long grotesque woman.
"Your this person has no rules so much, who is a grotesque person?"The whole body of Zhu Yu Qing's spirit shivers and grow so greatly still have never been like this and in public humiliated.
"I am also listen to the other people saying so, don't know true or false."The leaf autumn Song shrugs shoulders Bang to say.
"Are you just cunning mean.How could such a thing be possible, what Yan the rumor of city.Clear is you are saying whatever comes to mind."Cao snow piano feels good by one's own at ordinary times.Drive leaf the autumn say thus unbearablely and naturally have a fit in the heart.
"Do not believe you to go to avenue in the Yan city up and try.As long as you shout an is the Hang Cao snow piano of Su by himself/herself, affirmation includes numerous of the smelly egg hit to pass by to you.Persons in the Yan city all threaten a kid with your place name the Ti is for night.Who ground kid in the house weep over at the midnight, his mother says 1:Forbid to cry, cry again and then send you to be a son for Cao snow piano.Immediately that kid's son darling went to bed------"
The autumn of the leaf looking at Cao snows piano that is reddenned by the white, again from red become purplely face, wish, fight with me?My a person picks your whole family.
"The person who has no character talks indeed as expected cheap.I refuse stubborn to make you enter this door today."Cao snow piano blocks at the door to say."Come, you have skill to beat me again."
"I still really have never seen you so meanly.Have ever been stired up one box on the ear, also done not know shame?Doesn't your making me beat me still beat, soiled my hand."
Doorway loudly move have already disturbed many guests, also some Su Hangs are local to come over to do obeisance a fiesta of the person of master's son be also all blocked at doorway.Zhu Yu Qing also knows himself/herself and Cao snow piano ten thousand ten thousand not the ability had other people in the orally what cheapness.Don't think as well in public this that throwing here is ugly, pulled the shoulder of pulling Cao snow piano, signaled hint her to keep good poise.This time, in the public under one's eyes, not worthwhile and a mean person so the Ou annoy.
Cao snow piano is how dare pleased, although oneself was pulled to a side by Zhu Yu Qing to go to and say to Chen Jia's bodyguard that rushes through to come over:"He is a Chen Jia irrelevant person, block him, forbid to make him go in."
"Why can he not come in?"A lonesome voice spreads, but is that Chen Mo Nong was cold face to walk out.
Chen Mo Nong received the telephone of home at that time, the first reaction is to want to seek a leaf to accompany her to return to for autumn.After all, the leaf accompanied her to once return to once autumn last time.But thought of his having no of these several days favour shadow, Chen Mo Nong is also inconvenient to seek him.And last time because send oneself to return to, let the leaf give offense to many people at Su Hang for autumn.If this time again pull him in the past, difficult protect can't make him have what dangerous.
The business son of sister in Sung house also makes her betwixt very and embarrassed, although Lin Jia had already stood out to do to them the indemnification of certain degree, but leaf the autumn take somebody else's under one's eyes again, the difficult guarantor house can't get angry.While facing to walk she also especially the idea instruct Tang Guo, never make the leaf arrive to Su Hang for autumn.Unexpectedly he still came.

Mike Piazza Authentic Jersey
Mookie Betts Authentic Jersey
Orel Hershiser Authentic Jersey
Pedro Martinez Authentic Jersey
Rickey Henderson Authentic Jersey
Sandy Koufax Authentic Jersey
Steve Garvey Authentic Jersey
Tommy Lasorda Authentic Jersey
Vin Scully Authentic Jersey
Walker Buehler Authentic Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor