the dying live

in Quasselecke 01.11.2021 03:47
von gdshutter • 38 Beiträge

In the morning, Liao learns a soldier to turn over to open newspaper, in addition to the mayor inspection village announces to talk, again have no other news.Not from puzzle in the heart, how to exactly make jade noodles cutthroat?Was grasped?
The Sa Lei makes a phone call to him at this time and arrive Vinaceous Rosefinch street around ground the bean milk stand meet.
Take a bean milk bowl all alone, grasp twisted dough-strips all alone, see snow Buddha orchid Shua ground stopping bottom.Envy ground to say:"You this car is a heel shell house turn come of?"
Old Liao splits a head to ask:"Has doing not take care of already been so many, up accidentally lost last night?Have disheveled hair appear?"
The Sa Lei pulls him to sit down to person little place:"Do not urgently, I slowly say with you, last night you were to say with me whole plan and to traitor of guess?You all guessed wrong, the Ran tiger dragon wasn't a bad person.Is contrary, he just as since going toward ground the Xiang is honest to the shell a life time."
"What secret did your boy find out?"
"I entered a Ran house, his house very breadth, luckily have geography diagram, be unlikely to lose bearing, .Mama's ground.There is also a big dog, call a , I am quick moving, one knife Chuo dead, at the right moment and outside have car process, the persons in the villa didn't notice.I directly climb to the window sill of the second floor Ran tiger bedroom dragon.The Fu is in the outside.Bear with nipping cold breeze, alas, that taste doesn't lift much suffered."
The Sa Lei is also a bothersome guy, the Xu Xu Dao Dao, almost want to say each detail to the utmost, show his secret to sneak in and may compare the spy's ability.From beat to faint Ran to hope, to start to bark, he an arrows step across up, the palm flicks to open.A handle penknife puts into dog throat.Judge the hour and size up the situation again, observation geography, at that time is how consider, also all spoke one by one.Fu at window sill ground edge, waist the sour leg is numb.Bise hit, also have a flower feet mosquito Ding don't dare to go to Nao as well on the face.Old Liao is cold to interrupt:"Is big cold sky of to have what mosquito?You are old and then don't tell a story.Say a point."
The Sa Lei Shan Shan is ashamed, say with smile:"Your this person still keeps consistently lacking humorous brain cell.Light in the room is still bright, the window closes tightly, however glass window again how soundproof, also still have a little voice to spread of.I want to wait he to go to bed to start again and hear he is talking on the phone, request a shell that brave Xiao not again infatuated covet, quickly loyal to shell Xiao Dan."
Liao learns a soldier puzzling:"Have no truth, might it not be does he discover you in the eavesdropping and intentionally spread an information like this to paralyze us?"
The Sa Lei positively denies:"Is absolutely impossible, I listen to the effort of wall feet without equal in strength, who have to discover that I immediately do obeisance him as teacher.Know Yao, American president's daughter made a Yin disorderly party, was the news that I heard, sold to news agency to still earn several USD 1000 afterwards last time."
"The Ran tiger dragon is actually loyalty is crafty?I decided too arbitrarily to him in times before, the possibility of a few section manager's complete nonsense after all didn't obtain evidence after survey mostly, he basically have no in fact of betrayal behavior.Congressionally decide in the morning, probably and really for the sake of consideration in the shell house, but his way of thinking isn't obviously right."The strategy that old Liao is gradually silent to come down, always still not master in tactics!
The Sa Lei also helps his analysis:"How many sections the manager is affirmative early and then be manipulated by the depth, how otherwise probably so easy accept defeat?Must be a counterespionage to account."
Old Liao receives the urgent telephone of the Dan of shell Xiao at this time:"Teacher, you come to hospital quickly, my father doesn't go quickly!"
Old Liao a foolish:"Shell a life time Xiang and then is confusing an enemy?His mama's ghost Yu trick how so many?"
Sa Lei says:"I estimate shell a life time the Xiang really had an accident, really the backstage enemy made moves."
Old Liao ground cold sweat Cen Cen but next:"Walk, we are together past, the brain of your boy how so clear?"
In the hospital, shell Xiao Dan the mother female cry the dying live, shell a life time Xiang only give vent to anger don't go into spirit, all seven greatest representative directors are blocked outdoor at the surgical operation, the doctors under way rescue.
A group of public think complications, who didn't talk, the shell Xiao Dan Fu at Liao learn soldier's bosom to painfully sad desire extremely, not ability from already.

J.K. Dobbins Ohio State Jersey
Jabrill Peppers Michigan Jersey
Jalen Hurts Alabama Jersey
Jalen Hurts Oklahoma Jersey
Jamal Adams LSU Jersey
Jerry Jeudy Alabama Jersey
Joe Burrow LSU Jersey
Joe Namath Alabama Jersey
Joey Bosa Ohio State Jersey
Jonathan Taylor Wisconsin Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor