How I Prepare My Natural Hair And Install Headband Wig?

in Events im JuZ Idstein 16.08.2021 10:09
von SadeJones • 164 Beiträge

Today I'm back with another headband wig video for you guys, so this one is coming from wiggins Hair and they sent me their 24 inch water wave headband wig and they didn't see me. I think they sent me one headband actually, but I didn't wear it so that should tell you.
Any headbands but this is the wig very bouncy flowy shirt out of the box and it just has actually the construction on this one. This is the first as you guys can see, there's only one big clip on the top and one big clip on the bottom. There's none on the sides at all, so I kind of wanted to go more in detail with you guys about how I prepare my hair underneath for the headband wigs.
How is Headband Wig Different From Regular Human Hair Wigs?
Headband wigs are different from half wigs or regular wigs. Although you could use a headband on the formal two, they don’t have the same benefits as the hairband wig.
It is easy to differentiate a headband wig from a half wig; the headband is the key. If you can detach and attach the headband, then it’s a half wig.
So, you can identify headband wig human hair , but you wonder why anyone would prefer it over the traditional wig style when all you need is to attach a scarf or headband around the other. Well, the truth is headband wigs provide the utmost comfort to their users.
The headband attached to them is elastic and are gentle to your scalp surface. You don’t need hair glues to fix the wig. Hence, they are a fantastic choice for someone who wants to start wearing wigs. They are also for people with bald edges as they are a protective style of wigs, devoid of anything that might harm the quality of your hair.
How I Prepare My Natural Hair Before Installing?
So as you guys can see I just section my hair off because you want to get it as flat as possible and the best way to get your hair flat is to work in sections in my opinion, then I just go in and detangle through the root each section and then I'll flatten it down with like some eco styler gel.
Whatever you would like to use and then once I get the back half flat. I'll put it in a ponytail holder to keep it flat. As I work on the top half, so now I'm just forming a ponytail.
I put it pretty low and then I brush it out to make sure that it's as flat as possible. Then I lift it forward and like spread it out across kind of like the back of my head as far as it can go.
Then I bobby pin it down flat and yeah that's all I do.
How To Install Headband Wig?
I don't put on a wig cap or anything for human hair headband wigs. I feel like it would just slide right off anyway because of like where the wig sits. So that's all I do. If you guys would like to see me put on the wig and style the wig then just keep watching my next video. In this video, you can see the details about how to install headband wig from Arnellarmon.
Tips On Wearing A Headband Wig Naturally
Sometimes your face shape will affect the headband wig’s effects. Part of being natural with your headband wig is to know how to put headbands with different face shapes.
1. If your face is OVAL when you put on the headband wig, don’t push the headband back more because it’s almost going to go higher up on the oval face of your head and going to fall off the back, which will get a little bit weird, so put it around your hairline will be great, stable and natural.
2. If your face is long, when you put on a headband wig, you can choose the curly or weave one, even if you can choose the headband wig that adds bangs, then put wide headbands on the top will look more natural.
3. If you have a round face shape, the best length of the headband wig is 20 inches or longer, make the face appear longer.
The Best Wig - wiggins Hair Water Wave Headband Wig
Hey guys that is all for today's video, This is how the wig turned out, I think it looks really really nice. I think it dried beautifully actually, it's not as soft as some other water wave wigs that I have tried. But this wig is beautiful nonetheless. I trusted the process and I think it turned out really really nice. I wasn't disappointed and I like the longer length.
I don't know if I've tried like a super long headband wig, also look at that shine. If you guys enjoyed be sure to give me a huge thumbs up let me comment down below check out Julia Hair.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor