• 34 Beiträge
What features of U part wigs?
1. Hair materials are 100% raw hair, there is no chemical process, tangle free, shedding free, glossy, shiny, no lice, and no split.
2. A lace cap with a U shape design, you can leave out your own hair for this part, there is no need lace closure or lace frontal to sew in. One thing should pay more attention, you’d better choose the same hair color with your own hair, or dye it to the same color, or it won’t match with your own hair.
3. 5 clips in the wig cap, you can clip the wig on your own hair easily immediately without glue, stable and secure. No harm to your own hair.
4. Adjustable straps on the back of the wig cap. So you can adjust the size of the U part wig, not too tight, nor too loose. Very comfortable!
5. U part wig complete by machine-made, the wig cap is breathable and comfortable. Machine-made hair products reduce the time of production. Customers can get it very fast.
6. Blending perfectly to your own hair, very natural, invisible, and undetectable. Supernatural looking without any harm to your own hair.
There is no lace on U Part Wigs. No glue, so it won't damage your edges. But in order to make it more natural, Please choose a texture that is similar to your natural hair.
Since a portion of your natural hair will be left out, U part wig bob offer more versatility when it comes to sectioning out your hair, and often give a more natural-looking finish. You also have the freedom to style your edges however you'd like.
They're a great choice for anyone who wants to add some length as well, but either wishes to give their hair a break from weaves, or wants the option to easily take their hair off at the end of the day.
The same rules apply for U-part wigs when it comes to maintenance, haircare, and storage as they do with lace fronts.
How to wear U Part Wigs?
Installing it is a huge challenge? No!
1 Confirm the U part area Put it on your head, Confirm the area. Tie the hair of the uncovered place up.
2 Install the U Part Wigs Attach the U Part Wig around the crown area by the clips coming with the wig, loose the crown hair, over the U Part Wig completely.
3 Adjustment If you choose a texture that is different from your natural hair texture, you need to use irons to style them in order to match your hair wig texture with your natural looks.