taking exception to the comment

in Quasselecke 11.12.2020 08:16
von alisawhite123 • 119 Beiträge

On Fox News on Thursday, liberal guest host Marie Harf questioned why her fellow panelists weren't focusing more on the record COVID-19 daily deaths in the US.

"We're 43 minutes into this show, and we haven't mentioned yet that 3, 000 Americans died yesterday, more than on 9/11, " Harf said, adding, "We cannot lose sight of the tragedy that is unfolding every single day in this country, largely because people want to go about life as normal. "

In response, Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner berated Harf: "Please, keep your judgment someplace where you know you can fact check it, because you can't see my heart. "Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner on Thursday tore into Marie Harf, a liberal guest host, for accusing the network's panel of not focusing enough on the record-setting COVID-19 daily death tolls in the United States.

Harf is a Democrat who was a spokesperson for the State Department under the Obama administration.

After a segment on business restrictions related to the pandemic - which has been a heavy focus across the network this week - Harf asked why the death toll wasn't coming up more.

"Yeah, I mean, we're 43 minutes into this show, and we haven't mentioned yet that 3, 000 Americans died yesterday, more than on 9/11, " Harf said. "And every day for a while, we're gonna have that many American deaths. "

She added: "And so, I agree that regulations should be driven by science... but as we debate these regulations, we cannot lose sight of the tragedy that is unfolding every single day in this country, largely because people want to go about life as normal. ".

smokingusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor