Democrats lose Georgia Senate races

in Quasselecke 10.12.2020 08:37
von alisawhite123 • 119 Beiträge

Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert is speaking out after his tooth appeared to fall out during a press conference on Tuesday.

In a video captured by The Recount and shared onto its Twitter, the 67-year-old Republican can be seen delivering a speech before something shifts in his mouth. Gohmert then stops and quickly closes his. moth before continuing on with his sentence.

The politician later qualified that while it looked like his tooth fell out, it was actually a temporary crown, which that came loose.

As the video circulated online, Gohmert tweeted, "Reporters are already more interested in covering the fact that my temporary crown came loose during today’s press conference than they ever were" in covering the unconfirmed report of Hunter Biden's alleged laptop or the claims by Trump of election fraud, which have so far been unfounded and baseless. At the time, Gohmert responded to criticism about his reluctance to wear a mask, telling local TV station KETK, "A lot of people have made a big deal out of my not wearing a mask a lot... but in the last week or two I have worn a mask more than I have in the last four months. "

Gohmert's daughter Caroline — a singer who performs as Caroline Brooks and BELLSAINT — later spoke out about his diagnosis, tweeting, "Wearing a mask is a non-partisan issue. "

"The advice of medical experts shouldn't be politicized. My father ignored medical expertise and now he has COVID, " she wrote on Twitter. "This has been a heartbreaking battle bc I love my dad and don't want him to die. Please please listen to medical experts. ".

smokingusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor