group of Republican and Democratic lawmakers

in Quasselecke 02.12.2020 08:26
von alisawhite123 • 119 Beiträge

Another parent at the gym, Charisse Dash, is a sports agent who recruits athletes from the Dominican Republic to play in Major League Baseball. Her 10-year-old daughter has worked with Haney since she was 6.

“You’re not there to play, you’re there to work, ” Dash said, describing that type of gymnastics as “a 9-to-5 job. ”

She added: “Do I classify the rigor of the training as abuse? I think you really have to see it on a case-by-case basis. ”

Dash said she and her husband ran “a very tight ship” at home with their five children, where screaming, not coddling, was common. So, to them, Haney’s demanding style was a great fit.

“I don’t think it’s fair to say that Maggie is an abuser, by all means, ” Dash said. “It depends on how much any child or any person can tolerate. ”

Haney’s USA Gymnastics hearing in February and March was held by telephone, and Haney listened to weeks of it while huddled in a closet so her two children would not interrupt her. About a half-dozen parents testified in support of her, but not all of the parents who wanted to testify were given the chance to, she said. Even when Haney herself testified, she said, she felt that her side of the story didn’t matter. She was sure the three-person hearing panel had already made up its mind.

smokingusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor