Some knowledge about your hair

in Quasselecke 02.12.2020 04:04
von yolissa • 4 Beiträge

Hello: Do you have the same question about this question?

I believe hair loss has become a major problem for young people. Whether combing or washing your hair, there always loses a lot of hair. There is a saying that my hair is on the comb, on the pillow, on the floor, but not on my head. So why does your hair shed too much? Today, I would like to tell you some reasons.

1.Enormous pressure
As we all know, with the rapid development of The Times, each of us is adapting ourselves to the fast pace of society. And with that comes all sorts of different pressures. For those who have already worked, the pressure on the job is undoubtedly huge. Excessive pressure causes mental strain, which leads to thinning of the hair follicles, or hair follicle loses nutrition gradually, eventually, you have hair loss.

2.Bad sleep and rest habits
With the development of science and technology, our entertainment life is becoming richer and richer. Young people, in particular, can stare at their phones all day. Many people go to bed late every night and can't get up during the day. But the bad sleep and rest habit can bring about our endocrine abnormal, the spirit is weak, cause your hair shed thereby.

3.Bad eating habits
Most people like to eat high calorie food. But they are easy to stimulate the body, affect the endocrine normal regulation. According to the investigation, often eat high calorie food people, more likely to overflow fat hair loss.

4.Excessive perming and dyeing of hair
Often perm and dye hair can make the hair loses original flexibility and burnish, still can make the hair becomes dry because of lack of water withered yellow, toughness becomes poor thereby easy fallout. And excessive use of chemical dyes, hair dryers will also damage the scalp, destroy the growth environment of hair follicles.

Maybe you can try to wear human hair wigs like 40 inch water wave wig, long hair wigs.

What can be done to prevent hair loss?
Face up to the source of stress and relieve it inappropriate ways; At the same time, avoid stress and maintain a healthy attitude.
Get eight hours of sleep a night. Early to bed and early to rise.
Make sure you are getting enough B vitamins, iron, and protein in your diet.
Don't perm your hair too often. If you need to perm or dye your hair, the best interval between 3 months above.

Now, of course, more and more people are choosing to buy lace wig human hair or human hair bundles. Wigs are not different from human hair, but they also offer many choices. You can choose wigs of different lengths, colors, and textures. If you want to buy a high-quality wig and try it out, I suggest you go to Yolissa, which has the best weave bundles. They come in all types and styles, and you can always find the right one for you.

Yolissa hair wig will show you the best quality.

Yolissahair is a big shop which can show you all kinds of human hair wigs. You can buy one from https://m.yolissahair.com/
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor