e cigarette case, there

in Quasselecke 01.08.2020 09:15
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Today I will introduce you a dutiable version of the hard platinum Marlboro cigarettes produced in Hungary. This cigarette is similar to the dutiable versions of Spain and Portugal, the duty-free versions of Italy and France, and the European version of hard platinum and hard gold (new platinum). The degree is really high. Except for those that are not compact filters, almost all can be classified as the same style. In terms of price Cigarettes For Sale, Spain and Portugal, as well as the three tax-paid versions of Hungary in the text, are higher than the European tax-free series Marlboro Gold. The price of duty-free hard platinum like Italy and France is even higher than the ordinary European duty-free version. In terms of comprehensive cost performance, the tax-free European version of hard platinum and the new version of hard gold are already very good. 1. Marlboro Hard Platinum Appearance Introduction From the perspective of the overall cigarette package design, it is also the current European model of the new version of the 10, 000 standard series. The upper text on the left side of the tax mark refers to the prohibition of selling cigarettes to minors. The lower text is the specific address of the Philip Morris Group's tobacco factory in Hungary, located somewhere in the capital Budapest. On the tipping paper, beside the gold, there is an off-white inverted triangle symbol printed on it. On the upper right side of the cigarette case, there is also a platinum logo printed on it. 2. After tasting the taste of Marlboro hard platinum, aftertaste the lips, teeth and tongue, the fresh touch is immediately released. This feeling is not repulsive to me, but it is definitely not a particular favorite. It is the original flavor, pure mixed tobacco, with a slightly bitter odor, which is just for my mouth. I think that is the essence of the true whiteness. Swallowing into the lungs mokingusacigarettes.com, there is nothing wrong with the whole process.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor