black man seen pinned down in video

in Quasselecke 27.05.2020 09:19
von alisawhite123 • 119 Beiträge

Prominent sports figures spoke out on Monday after video began to spread on social media showing a white Minneapolis cop with his knee on the neck of a black man who later died.

Federal authorities are investigating the incident on the request of police chief Medaria Arradondo, per the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Arradondo said he asked for it after receiving “additional information” and viewing the video taken by bystanders begging officers to listen to the man saying “I can’t breath. ” The man’s name is George Floyd. Former NFL linebacker and current ESPN analyst Emmanuel Acho released an emotional video calling for white Americans to care more about police brutality. He asked for “the same energy” seen when Cleveland Browns star Myles Garrett hit Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph in the head with his own helmet.
Stephen Jackson, who won the 2003 NBA championship with the San Antonio Spurs, said on Instagram that Floyd was his “twin” and “Anybody from Houston/ Cuney Homes u [sic] know this was my brother. ”
Minneapolis police sprayed chemical irritants at demonstrators Tuesday night as marchers protested the death of a black man allegedly at the hands of police.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is probing the death of a man identified as George Floyd shortly after he was apprehended by Minneapolis police Monday, after disturbing video emerged on social media showing a police officer with his knee on the man's neck as the man repeatedly yells out, "I can't breathe. ".

smokingusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor