The Jaguars apparently have patched things up

in Quasselecke 12.02.2020 02:17
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

with Leonard Fournette http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-taven-bryan-jersey , and the running back has apparently patched things up with the team. All’s well that mends well.“We had a good meeting,” Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said Wednesday, via Michael DiRocco of ESPN. “I’m not going to speak for Leonard Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey , but when he left that meeting I think he’s in a really good place.“So that’s encouraging, and I’m excited about that.”Fournette met with the team last week to clear the air. Marrone wouldn’t go into detail about the meeting other than confirming they discussed “where we’re going; where we want to go; what we want to do. Set out a plan, and I feel good about it.”Executive vice president Tom Coughlin publicly criticized Fournette and running back T.J. Yeldon after the Week 17 loss to the Texans. The team later voided the guarantees in Fournette鈥檚 contract for leaving the bench to join a fight during a game against the Bills in Week 12.He both fell out of favor and out of shape.Fournette Cam Robinson Jersey , a first-round pick in 2017, played only eight games because of injuries and a one-game suspension. He gained 624 yards and scored six total touchdowns on 155 touches.In 2019, it appears Fournette will get another chance to make things right in Jacksonville. The Jacksonville Jaguars plan to move on from quarterback Blake Bortles once the ink is dry on the contract for free agent Nick Foles http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , but perhaps they won’t have to cut him. According to Tiffany..."The Jacksonville Jaguars plan to move on from quarterback Blake Bortles once the ink is dry on the contract for free agent Nick Foles, but perhaps they won’t have to cut him. According to Tiffany Blackman of NFL Network, the Jaguars are receiving a few calls about trading for the former third overall pick.I’d be a bit surprised if the Jaguars did get something in a trade for Blake Bortles Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , given that whatever team traded for him would take on his contract and I’m not sure there would really be a bidding war for him.On the Jaguars end however, a trade would be great for them because it would clear up even more cap room. If Bortles were to be trading it would dump the dead money hit down to about $10 million and change the cap savings to $11 million, immediately. So here’s hoping someone wants to throw a conditional late round pick?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor